ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played for a while, and can't find a walkthrough. I do not remember how to raise Sonya's submission.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
How do i do leah last star slut challenge? i've teased her with vibrator in the pool (tried 3 option) and still the quest still not finished

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I haven't played for a while, and can't find a walkthrough. I do not remember how to raise Sonya's submission.
You can check where you can raise the values if you click on "Status" in the top and then click on the icon to the right of a row of a girl's name to see the details. Usually, the status things for Sonya are available when you talk to her while she is working at the cafe.

Reactions: Ghostly

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I think I found a Bug. Anna (Hazels Mom) is always in the Bar. Not only on weekends. So I can´t check Hazels work.
Attached a Save for you.
I unfortunately can't reproduce the issue on both of the windows builds.
ScreenHazel.png
What platform are you playing on? It might be corruption from download/extraction. Sometimes, re-extracting the game fixes these odd things.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Aren't savegames from older games supported?

Sonya's stats are maxed out at 10 and her mission "session" requires 20 obe and 20 sub. But they are only 10 and I there is nothing more I can do with her to raise stats.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Aren't savegames from older games supported?

Sonya's stats are maxed out at 10 and her mission "session" requires 20 obe and 20 sub. But they are only 10 and I there is nothing more I can do with her to raise stats.
They are supported, yeah. There should be a quest along the line that raises her limits. Can you send me your save. I can check if there is something wrong.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
You can check where you can raise the values if you click on "Status" in the top and then click on the icon to the right of a row of a girl's name to see the details. Usually, the status things for Sonya are available when you talk to her while she is working at the cafe.
Thanks. Now I trying to find out how to raise Alice's exhibitionism.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
hachigames thanks for the linux compressed upload. Added it to first post and made mirrors. Also, another mod has already fixed the linux links for the full sized (2.6gb) version. Thanks fried!
ladguru thanks for listing the sha - we were just getting on top of that and it helped. It should be fixed now with a compressed version for another choice!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
You have to catch her in the kitchen and make her strip when she fails your cooking tests.

I didn't do this before Yuki started working in the kitchen. I guess it is to late.

possum1

May 17, 2018
are characters avoidable? namely, the bowl cut woman at the beginning of the game.
edit: nevermind, i'm done with this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Majindevil
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes