game_freaker

Oct 20, 2020
Can anyone help? Iam stuck at this Points.

Scavenger is nothing in the Lobby. Only "talk about and back..
And "Retro Love", 24 Hours in the Room and nothing to do

alyath

May 31, 2020
hachigames the Bug with Anna disapear right after a restart. I think it was something messed up in my Temp Files. Just want to inform you and congrat you for a great update.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I'm stuck with Scarlet's love at 6/10 and see no chance to raise it to 10 to continue the main questline. What am I missing? She seems to never go back to her room to spend time with her gaming in the afternoons.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm stuck with Scarlet's love at 6/10 and see no chance to raise it to 10 to continue the main questline. What am I missing? She seems to never go back to her room to spend time with her gaming in the afternoons.
She usually does the gaming in the evening/night. Try her door once she moves into her room. It should work on most days of the week.

Reactions: Ghostly

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a bug with Hazel's questline? It seems to have skipped number 4 and gone straight from 3 to 5. Did I mess something up or is this a bug?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Is there a bug with Hazel's questline? It seems to have skipped number 4 and gone straight from 3 to 5. Did I mess something up or is this a bug?
Some quests allow to be completed out of order. You can hover with your mouse over the star to see what it was.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Some quests allow to be completed out of order. You can hover with your mouse over the star to see what it was.
I'm not talking about the stars in each quest, I'm talking about the actual quest. The 'What's wrong with Hazel' or whatever it's called questline skips from 3 to 5. At least it did in my game. The part 4 never showed up, it just jumped from 3 to 5. Is it just numbered wrong or did I mess up the progression some how? Hopefully that clarifies it better. There isn't a part 4 for me to hover over to get hints.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm not talking about the stars in each quest, I'm talking about the actual quest. The 'What's wrong with Hazel' or whatever it's called questline skips from 3 to 5. At least it did in my game. The part 4 never showed up, it just jumped from 3 to 5. Is it just numbered wrong or did I mess up the progression some how? Hopefully that clarifies it better. There isn't a part 4 for me to hover over to get hints.
Oh wow. This is actually a typo that I never noticed. There are only 4 parts. Part 5 should be part 4. I'll fix that for the next release.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Oh wow. This is actually a typo that I never noticed. There are only 4 parts. Part 5 should be part 4. I'll fix that for the next release.
Oh good, I've been afraid to progress the quest because I didn't want to mess anything up, lol. Glad it's just a typo. Great game, btw. Really enjoying it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
First of all thanks to creator because updates are very often.

But I will have a request for later updates (if avaliable): Is it possible that only publishing update files instead of full game? Of course full game must be published for beginners but everytime I have to download over 2 GB files and I think most of them already installed with previous versions.

Maybe this question was asked before. If replied accept my apologizes. Only fast download option for me is using MEGA via VPN (our country has too many restrictions and one for MEGA). But when using VPN sometimes I get quota error.

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
I can't solve Leah's "Another Peek" quest. i have solved all other quests and now wanted to sove that quest, but I can't. Leah is in her room everyday at 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning and 2:00 late night. At 6:00 and 2:00 I get the "She is still asleep"-message, at 7:00 a click on her room does nothing, not even a message. I just waited an entire week on Floor 2 in order to not miss if she is in the room at a different time, but nothing.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

lickerout

Jun 16, 2018
I can't solve Leah's "Another Peek" quest. i have solved all other quests and now wanted to sove that quest, but I can't. Leah is in her room everyday at 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning and 2:00 late night. At 6:00 and 2:00 I get the "She is still asleep"-message, at 7:00 a click on her room does nothing, not even a message. I just waited an entire week on Floor 2 in order to not miss if she is in the room at a different time, but nothing.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
it might be the part where you need to peek at her in her office in the evening after her run, other than that i can't think of any other place you can peek on her as she seems to pull out a gun when ever you peek on her in her room from what i remember.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes