hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I can't solve Leah's "Another Peek" quest. i have solved all other quests and now wanted to sove that quest, but I can't. Leah is in her room everyday at 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning and 2:00 late night. At 6:00 and 2:00 I get the "She is still asleep"-message, at 7:00 a click on her room does nothing, not even a message. I just waited an entire week on Floor 2 in order to not miss if she is in the room at a different time, but nothing.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
There is one peek quest that you can do by peeking again in the shower. You can usually do that right after you wake up in the morning if you go to her door.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
There is one peek quest that you can do by peeking again in the shower. You can usually do that right after you wake up in the morning if you go to her door.
I enjoy the repeatable scenes in the shower with Alice, if only as a time killer. With Leah, I peek anyway knowing that I'm close to breaking her and possibly using her gun in ways that would eventually cause the barrel to rust! :sneaky:

As for Yuki, 3 bars of soap on a rope would do nicely. One in her pussy, a thicker one in her ass, and the largest one to gag her big mouth while I'm working in the other two!!! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: hachigames

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
That would be 6:00 in the morning. Just tried it again, to be sure, same as before, I get the "she is still asleep" message and nothing else.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That would be 6:00 in the morning. Just tried it again, to be sure, same as before, I get the "she is still asleep" message and nothing else.
She should be showering at 7:00 in the morning I think, since she tends to sleep 1h longer than the other girls. She is showering the hour before she moves out of her room.

Reactions: Ghostly

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
She should be showering at 7:00 in the morning I think, since she tends to sleep 1h longer than the other girls. She is showering the hour before she moves out of her room.
She is in her room every day at 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning and 2:00 late at night. If I click on the room icon at 6:00 or 2:00 I get the "she is still asleep" message. At 7:00 I get no reaction at all from clicking on the room icon, no message, no scene change, nothing but the click animation on the button.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
She is in her room every day at 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning and 2:00 late at night. If I click on the room icon at 6:00 or 2:00 I get the "she is still asleep" message. At 7:00 I get no reaction at all from clicking on the room icon, no message, no scene change, nothing but the click animation on the button.
That's odd. There might be something wrong then. Can you give me your save file. I can take a look.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes