May 20, 2020
I just ran into another bug on v0.13.8. Sonya's "Third time's the charm" is able to be launched with her on the Dock on a Tuesday evening where the quest says only while she's in the cafe.

There is also one for Hazel named "Hazel's mom arrives" which has a tooltip of weekends only, but it triggered on a Friday.

Last edited:

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
help guys, i've spent every minute of the 3 weekend days at the bar for 3 weeks and hazel's mom doesn't show up. I can't progress 2 of my 3 remaining quests now. Do we have to do something particular for her to appear like get out and in again of the bar ? thx
No, you don't need to leave the bar, click on the hour progress botton to progress time by an hour, if you need to. She is there during weekend, if you don't see her yet, likely progressing in the only available quest will unlock Hazel's mom arrival.

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
There is also one for Hazel named "Hazel's mom arrives" which has a tooltip of weekends only, but it triggered on a Friday.
I noticed that me too, but - unless it has been changed in a recent update - she shows up at Friday past midnight, technically it's already Saturday.

juan soto

May 25, 2018
can someone help me out a quest is not shwoing were should be, what can I do?
its the robber or something similar

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, hachigames, there is an error after you complete the Slut Challenge but continue using the vibrator on Leah after that. I was in her office and used it the final time to again get her Arousal above 50. Then, as she's telling the MC that she needs to talk with him, I see the following error text on a black background:
NARR
NoActivity(!)
no outfit(!)
-----
AWAY
DAY
other: ''

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
FYI, hachigames, there is an error after you complete the Slut Challenge but continue using the vibrator on Leah after that. I was in her office and used it the final time to again get her Arousal above 50. Then, as she's telling the MC that she needs to talk with him, I see the following error text on a black background:
NARR
NoActivity(!)
no outfit(!)
-----
AWAY
DAY
other: ''
Thank you. I have to look into it, but it indicates a missing render or a flag to not display a render that might have not been included in the build for some reason. I'll fix this error for the next version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
can someone help me out a quest is not shwoing were should be, what can I do?
its the robber or something similar
Which version are you playing on? The thief quest not showing was in version 0.13.6. I uploaded a fix for this issue in the current 0.13.8. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: Ghostly

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
No, you don't need to leave the bar, click on the hour progress botton to progress time by an hour, if you need to. She is there during weekend, if you don't see her yet, likely progressing in the only available quest will unlock Hazel's mom arrival.
i only have the 2 quests where i have to talk to her yet plus another that is irrelevant. she just doesnt show up

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
plus another that is irrelevant
Do you know that the other quest is irrelevant? Sometimes quests in this game, even if with a completely different character, require completion before new quests become available. If, after completing the quest that seems irrelevant, you still don't see Hazel's mom show up, then there is for sure a bug.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Do you know that the other quest is irrelevant? Sometimes quests in this game, even if with a completely different character, require completion before new quests become available. If, after completing the quest that seems irrelevant, you still don't see Hazel's mom show up, then there is for sure a bug.
i don't but i can't progress it as well, no dialogue option or anything. here's my questlog. pretty sure it's a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i don't but i can't progress it as well, no dialogue option or anything. here's my questlog. pretty sure it's a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hrmmm.... I can't recall it well enough now to be certain, but I seem to remember that "A present for Alice" includes a couple of different purchases you have to make, depending on where in the quest line you are. Maybe you have to buy something from Hazel's store first, which could trigger the need for her mom to be present on the weekend (so you can buy something from her instead). What is the second star for Alice's current quest line? (It looks like you need to hover over the second star now to see it.)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes