MistressNat

Nov 25, 2018
oh, if she still has the chastity belt on, the quest won't trigger. It will be fixed on the next update.
If that's the case, as I've completed all of the quests in the 13.8 update, there shouldn't be anything else to do at this time, correct? Previously, there would be an end of update page that would display, but I haven't seen that yet. Just curious.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
If that's the case, as I've completed all of the quests in the 13.8 update, there shouldn't be anything else to do at this time, correct? Previously, there would be an end of update page that would display, but I haven't seen that yet. Just curious.
I think I forgot to re-add it for this update since I had previously moved it to the Christmas update.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great update as usual, you're creating a very nice game.
Will keep holding out for a scenario, like a bet, where the MC doesn't constantly win over everyone and have perfect plans every time, but also have to suffer a forfeit like so many others. By being tricked, coerced or outsmarted, so many scenarios can turn into learning moments to handle a new challenge in the long run.
Maybe the new role-playing thoughts with a mistress might be a way into that sort of content, even though every other character is more appealing than Sarah. I personally feel that it's a great way to add another dynamic to every character that brings them closer to the MC and on more even footing, rather than every event being a one-way street.
It could easily be a thing that fits in as a bonus star optional scene that's not needed to progress for the people who prefer a deus ex MC who doesn't need a humbling learning opportunity.
Thanks for great content and update speed, wishing you continued success with the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

praxis2011

Mar 22, 2019
I normally lurk and observe unless I find something noteworthy, and this one is. This was a game that caught my eye a little while back because I'm a sucker for management games, but I waited until it was a little more matured before evaluating it so the dev had a chance to work with it, and now that I had a bit of spare time, I finally got a chance to try it. I must say I wasn't disappointed. It's very reminiscent of another popular game in the forum, but with its own unique flavor. I do admit that I expected more actual management and business aspect to the game, but under the circumstances, this is probably about the right amount. It's always tough incorporating these features without changing the overall theme of the game itself.

The artwork is excellent, the atmosphere of the game is fun, and the writing is pretty good; there's a nice balance between the different personalities and story arc, which is overlooked in a lot of these games; most either have shallow or superficial dialog, and regardless of the genre of game typically found in this forum, it defeats the purpose of making the game in the first place (when you've seen one pair of cartoon tits, you've seen them all, but a good story makes things enjoyable). I actually found myself chuckling a bit in a couple of the scenes. The uncle reminds me of someone I served with. There were very few grammatical and spelling errors, which, contrary to popular anti-grammar-nazi beliefs, is not only a major distraction in literary-based games like this, it's a mark of sloppy work. I likewise didn't notice any major bugs, so the dev has obviously put some attention to detail into this and proofread their work.

I think the MC might need a little polishing in some of the situations as I didn't find some of the responses to be likely or realistic, though it's not terribly important for purposes of the story-line. In terms of the 'sandbox' aspect while working through the plot, some of the dialog is a bit repetitive and doesn't reflect changes to the character's story arc after certain events, though I imagine that would take a lot of extra work to implement, so probably best to put that on the back burner in favor of moving forward. To be honest, I think the only major gripe I have thus far is that the game wouldn't let me get away with throwing Sarah off the cliff or summarily executing her (I kept going back looking for any way I could to kill the bitch, so I was a bit annoyed, lol), but c'est la vie. Maybe I'm just more ruthless in that regard.

Keep up the great work- I'm definitely looking forward to the next updates. (y)

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Stuck with afternoon call to MC's uncle, which is supposed to happen
at docks office, how to trigger it? - and who's those 2 blondes on left
game's promo image at it's F95 page? - are these "two early quests",
briefly mentioned in v0.13.8 changelog, or some other island girls? :love:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Stuck with afternoon call to MC's uncle, which is supposed to happen
at docks office, how to trigger it? - and who's those 2 blondes on left
game's promo image at it's F95 page? - are these "two early quests",
briefly mentioned in v0.13.8 changelog, or some other island girls? :love:
What's the hint and name of the quest you are stuck on? The save game seems to be in the middle of the event with Yuki (the ninja girl), so I'm not sure. Usually if you have to call your uncle it can be done from your laptop in your own room.

The other two girls will appear on the island after not too long from when Yuki joins the hotel.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ghostly and Umariel

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
May I ask you guys here how to get more love from Alice tho. I rewarded her at cleaning,Make her strip at cooking lesson,peek at her while she is taking a shower. but nothing come up tho. her love stucked at 10 no obidient no anything.

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
May I ask you guys here how to get more love from Alice tho. I rewarded her at cleaning,Make her strip at cooking lesson,peek at her while she is taking a shower. but nothing come up tho. her love stucked at 10 no obidient no anything.
Progressing in the main storyline will help you in better gals' stats. Some more intense action with Alice will take place further down the storyline. If, at the moment, you can only peek at her, make her strip and so forth, well, more is to come...

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Progressing in the main storyline will help you in better gals' stats. Some more intense action with Alice will take place further down the storyline. If, at the moment, you can only peek at her, make her strip and so forth, well, more is to come...
I did but when make her striped about to the last stage it said she must have more than 15 love and in the main quest it said I must complete the first start of cooking lesson then I'm not sure if I should go forth or not since it's not complete yet I just get 2 stars from cooking quest. and it said I should get exibitions from make her stips but it just 0 for me. It's kindda confused bro.

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
Alas, this part I did months ago, so I can't surely drive you. Though, I live you with two different options.
a) (If you feel brave) Save the game, go forward and see what it will happen. If it doesn't work, you can reload the saved game and try another path but, I'm sure you will not need it. Hachi is a rather merciful dev, and so far no action in the game will stop you. There are no different paths, so the worst that can happen to you is to be stuck at a given point till you will finally do the right action. Please note that the different quests are interwined, sometimes, so maybe you have to progress another quest first before progressing with Alice
b) (boring) wait here for someone with more intelligence than me in the game mechanics.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes