KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Alas, this part I did months ago, so I can't surely drive you. Though, I live you with two different options.
a) (If you feel brave) Save the game, go forward and see what it will happen. If it doesn't work, you can reload the saved game and try another path but, I'm sure you will not need it. Hachi is a rather merciful dev, and so far no action in the game will stop you. There are no different paths, so the worst that can happen to you is to be stuck at a given point till you will finally do the right action. Please note that the different quests are interwined, sometimes, so maybe you have to progress another quest first before progressing with Alice
b) (boring) wait here for someone with more intelligence than me in the game mechanics.
Oh it worked I just did the main quest and it triggered next process. thx bro.

Reactions: Bonnie75

Chucks222

Oct 9, 2020
So either the Android port is unstable, or it requires more than 2GB of RAM to operate. After about 10 attempts, with a re-install, I am not able to get past the gf breakup, with the name entry screen only been seen 3x. Most of the time the game freezes on the Main Menu, or crashes while loading.

I have this same issue,

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
hachigames
the game isnt showing up in latest updates on F95zone page not sure if that is purposful. but unless people have this games page open they wont know about it being updated.
sorry if you already know this just trying to give a heads up

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Oh god, when you spoiled us by saying Sarah will get punished I was afraid, but this was exactly the right way - she will learn from this.

Also Daisy finally opens up, I hope this will turn out well.

I think her whole Training is also a reason she doesn't want sexual stuff, because that would mean emotions, which would mean she can'T controll Eris. Actually pretty dangerous.

As for Sarah... well, she got drunk on power. I like her to be sadistic and dominant, but I don't want her to be evil. The teacher job was exactly what those two needed. Or Yuki at least, Sonya just was a collateral. She's not malicious, but naive. I stil like to see her naked, so....

The Bondage scene for Sarah was A+, I also can't get enough of her sarcasm.

As for Leah... I guess that was a nice way to end this.

Btw I wished our MC could've enjoyed the Sushi with more people... he'll get fat eating so much! (I meant the Sushi, I'm fine with Alice being for him only.)

Ryan972

Jan 28, 2020
Can someone can pass me a save from the previous uptdate. I lost all my saves when my pc crash and i had to reboot everything without copiing my data... :confused:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I am happy about a new update but there seems something wrong. I allready finished that Quest in an earlyer version. But now i have to do it again View attachment 1022407
Ok its not the only quest that i have to play again. There are several Quests that i have to play again
Edit : Ok it seems something was messed up with my older savegames so that i have to play them again. So this isnt a bug or something

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
As for Sarah... well, she got drunk on power. I like her to be sadistic and dominant, but I don't want her to be evil. The teacher job was exactly what those two needed. Or Yuki at least, Sonya just was a collateral. She's not malicious, but naive. I stil like to see her naked, so....
Hell no Sarah should not have that power. Only two people in this game should be in charge of punishment the MC and Leah. After what Sarah did she should never have power to punish people. I'm sure when we unlock her special powers its going to be bs that make her able to punish people easily. The only good thing about Sarah is she has the best naked body in the game.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Oh god, when you spoiled us by saying Sarah will get punished I was afraid, but this was exactly the right way - she will learn from this.

Also Daisy finally opens up, I hope this will turn out well.

I think her whole Training is also a reason she doesn't want sexual stuff, because that would mean emotions, which would mean she can'T controll Eris. Actually pretty dangerous.

The Bondage scene for Sarah was A+, I also can't get enough of her sarcasm.

As for Leah... I guess that was a nice way to end this.

Btw I wished our MC could've enjoyed the Sushi with more people... he'll get fat eating so much! (I meant the Sushi, I'm fine with Alice being for him only.)
Heh-heh, "Daisy finally opens up". Can't wait for her to give up her "Flower"! :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes