ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Love it! Lots of Fetishes. No Dog fuckers, No Futa, No Monsters! (although I would like to see some pissing NO poop thank you!)
I'll give it a GO!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 29, 2020
So, I have run into a few snags in this game and am hoping someone can help me.
1st, I cannot find a paddle to be able to punish maid with cooking lessons, where can I find one?
2nd, I have had Hazel help me with Sonya and getting a date but cannot get to the actual date, am I missing something?

oni2pay

Jul 29, 2017
So, I have run into a few snags in this game and am hoping someone can help me.
1st, I cannot find a paddle to be able to punish maid with cooking lessons, where can I find one?
2nd, I have had Hazel help me with Sonya and getting a date but cannot get to the actual date, am I missing something?
1st. Hazel will sell a paddle and other sex shop items. Just progress story lines until it comes up.
2nd. The first date should happen automatically as soon as you appear at the bar in the evening. If you haven't tried, just go there in the morning and keep advancing time.

Reactions: hachigames

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Wow, a lot of content has been added since I last played this, thank you Hachigames, this is currently one of the best games on this site for me.
Also, maybe this has already been reported, but as I was rewatching some older scenes in the gallery in 14.1, I noticed an issue with Eris portrait, details in spoiler.

Reactions: JUnnAmmED

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Wow, a lot of content has been added since I last played this, thank you Hachigames, this is currently one of the best games on this site for me.
Also, maybe this has already been reported, but as I was rewatching some older scenes in the gallery in 14.1, I noticed an issue with Eris portrait, details in spoiler.
Thank you.

Oh that's odd. It would only switch portrait after this event. The trigger must been firing to early

Chowlip

Nov 26, 2017
Hi, im stuck at the 5th stars of "She's back!" i have to talk to Sarah (Mon/Wed 12:00 PM noon at the pool) but nothing is happening

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think I fucked up, I'm preping for Yuki's date but it seems scarlet wont come out of her room. Do I have to call her father to the island before I can progress Yuki's date?

Also....
Alice: "I... I only enjoy it when Sir is watching.."

Once again proving Alice is Best Girl.

Last edited:

praxis2011

Mar 22, 2019
Finally got around to trying the new update. Again very enjoyable, though I think Hachi is really poking the bear this time, in a good way. I echo the sentiments of others regarding Sarah, and as I said before, I rarely lose composure, but I found myself with a burning desire to mentally, emotionally and physically break her before throwing her into a pit to die, whereas before I would've been content to let her fall off the cliff (I tried, and it wouldn't let me). I truly despise her, regardless of signs of what I predict will be a redemption plot, and in my view, the MC of the story is a complete imbecile for allowing her to live at all; anyone with half a sense of awareness would have put her down immediately, so at this point, he gets what he deserves for failing to correct a mistake... repeatedly.

I don't bring this up as a venting of my innate mean streak, but to compliment the fact that the character is actually so well done that it is capable of evoking that level of emotion in the reader. It's a rare thing, and most definitely needs recognition. All of the characters' personalities do it, and the writer(s) have what appears to be an uncanny grasp of how to do it- Yuki annoys the living shit out of me, Sarah would be my victim, I have a sense of respect for Leah, and so on. It makes the game and story all the more enjoyable, and the subtleties in behavior along the way are a great touch. Likewise the artists are very adept at facial expressions- so much so that for those that understand microexpressions in interrogation and casing rooms, they can actually be detected in some of the stills, and that IS something I have yet to see in most any other game here. That alone is a large part of the natural response many have to Sarah- her expressions are almost too good, aside from the obvious story arc. As to whether that is deliberate or not, I don't know, but they do incorporate it very deftly.

I am GREATLY looking forward to the next progression, Hachi. You're doing an outstanding job with this. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I think I fucked up, I'm preping for Yuki's date but it seems scarlet wont come out of her room. Do I have to call her father to the island before I can progress Yuki's date?

Also....
Alice: "I... I only enjoy it when Sir is watching.."

Once again proving Alice is Best Girl.
Yeah you will have to do the stuff with her father and the aftermath on the pool to make her come out of the room again.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, im stuck at the 5th stars of "She's back!" i have to talk to Sarah (Mon/Wed 12:00 PM noon at the pool) but nothing is happening
You have to talk to Sarah when she is skipping work and sunbathing instead of working. There should be a dialog option to follow her to the Farm (Daisy has to be working there at the time)

Reactions: Chowlip and Ghostly

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
And have you ever tried to read what's described in hints section (under quests tab)? As I remember it should told you to do something about that devil (can't remember it's name clearly).

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes