Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Electronics store perhaps? It's been a while since I've played, so I don't really remember.
I had to progress in the main quest first before the clothing store opened up. I had finished everything else and was down to needing a dress from Scarlet and the main quest progression. Once I progressed in the main quest, lots of stuff opened up, including progression with Scarlet, leading to the clothing store.

Thanks.

urul

Apr 11, 2020
hello is it normal that the animation works more because at the beginning of the games there was animation during the hot scenes and after nothing all the scenes are fixed without anything that comes alive

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
here it is, thank you
I have fixed the event for you. However, the problem seems to be that the game was saved after using the gallery when the bug was in (saving in replay-mode, putting all quests at 100% for the previous version). This unfortunately causes some things to be broken.

I recommend that you download another save from this thread and play it from there, since I can't guarantee that there aren't any more things broken in the save.

Reactions: Ghostly

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
What if, just my theory, what if Sarah is ALREADY using her power and doesn't know it? What of her power is to identify someone's "weak spots" and how to attack them?

If she learns this, and thus how to ACTIVELY use it, she could become VERY dangerous indeed...!
Now that is an interesting idea, for two reasons:
1) She would be the only person aside from MC, that was using the talent not knowing about it (although, lets keep in mind, that MC talent is more a passive one, than an active)
2) The concept of this talent itself is quite extraordinary, as it is very subtle. It reminds me a bit about Darth Bane trilogy and how he was unconsciously using the Force without even knowing, mostly in form of premonitions. For example, sometimes, when he was playing sabback, he just new, that he should put all money on next round - or when, during his military service, he had a bad feelings, that allowed him to save his comrades from ambushes etc. Yet, it was always a random thing, that he could not control.
Not to mention, that mechanic of activation of talent could be in her case different - Sonya and Hazel needed peace, calmness and 'letting yourself go' to get it. Yuki needed something similar to upgrade her own. Maybe Sarah could 'work' the other way round? Maybe focusing on goal could activate it? Or strong emotions - like when she will fiercly wanted to achieve something / prevent someone from reaching his/her goal?

Another question is how her talent would be discovered? It can be easily mistaken with her being just perceptive and analitical - what sort of situation could be the proof of it? Maybe one time she will use something that for sure she would not be able to learn, so others will start to ask questions how could it be possible?

Of course, it would be a powerful tool, yet, on the other hand, it can be used by her to do something, that would prove her to the islanders. And of course, there will be always a counter to her, as probably MC will be immune to her (as her talent would need to be targeted at him directly)

Reactions: hachigames

Chowlip

Nov 26, 2017
I have fixed the event for you. However, the problem seems to be that the game was saved after using the gallery when the bug was in (saving in replay-mode, putting all quests at 100% for the previous version). This unfortunately causes some things to be broken.

I recommend that you download another save from this thread and play it from there, since I can't guarantee that there aren't any more things broken in the save.
Ok no problem, thank you very much

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The only criticism I can give to this game is that there are nearly zero repeatable sex scene. Like dude we already got plenty of sex but none of them are repeatable. Why the fuck is that? The only repeatable sex scene is Alice shower scene and that's it. There are plenty of sex scenes that can be used as repeatable with just changing the dialogue a little bit or hell some of them can be used without changing anything. I don't understand it. This is a sanbox game and also a sim game so ofc we need repeatable sex scenes

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
What about the various rewards and punishments for the girls? Aren't them sex scenes too? Or do you mean only vaginal fucks?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
ok really messed up question here..... the game window will not let me resize and fit to screen.. used be be able to double click and it would adjust to my screen.. the square box in the corner is also greyed out. i have 3 screens and atm having back issues so i went to put the game on my 43inch instead of my 32 inch screens and it wont do what i need.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
ok really messed up question here..... the game window will not let me resize and fit to screen.. used be be able to double click and it would adjust to my screen.. the square box in the corner is also greyed out. i have 3 screens and atm having back issues so i went to put the game on my 43inch instead of my 32 inch screens and it wont do what i need.
Fullscreen goes to the wrong monitor? I could add a monitor select.

Reactions: Ghostly

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
You have to talk to Sarah when she is skipping work and sunbathing instead of working. There should be a dialog option to follow her to the Farm (Daisy has to be working there at the time)
I was about to ask for help with the third star, but eventually on a Thursday night I got a message from Scarlet, however, I think this could be communicated better, because it just said "wait". I assumed I have to wait a couple of hours or maybe sleep on it and then next morning in the lobby something will get triggered, but this was not the case and I was wandering around for days following Yuki, Sarah and Daisy (as the "owner" of the task).

I am not sure what is the trigger here, but I would suggest to either speed that up or clarify it better in the task.

Reactions: hachigames

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone give me a save from v0.12.5 ? My savefiles got corrupted and I would love to continue where I left.
Thanks in advance :)

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
The only criticism I can give to this game is that there are nearly zero repeatable sex scene. Like dude we already got plenty of sex but none of them are repeatable. Why the fuck is that? The only repeatable sex scene is Alice shower scene and that's it. There are plenty of sex scenes that can be used as repeatable with just changing the dialogue a little bit or hell some of them can be used without changing anything. I don't understand it. This is a sanbox game and also a sim game so ofc we need repeatable sex scenes
you played a little there then there will be the possibility of the possibility of "punishment" and they all repeat but this will be further along the plot

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
you played a little there then there will be the possibility of the possibility of "punishment" and they all repeat but this will be further along the plot
I currently 100% at the game. I'm talking about sex. Not punishments, blowjobs, handjobs, girls eaching other...etc or anything. I'm talking about 'sex'. There is only one repeatable sex scene and that's Alice's shower scene. That's it

animalmeme

Jul 24, 2019
guys i'm currently stuck on gaming interrupted quest because scarlets love is not high enough but i cant find the way to raise her love stat . can anybody help me

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes