hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
guys i'm currently stuck on gaming interrupted quest because scarlets love is not high enough but i cant find the way to raise her love stat . can anybody help me
To raise her love, you can hang out with scarlet at night in her room and play games. (knock when she's there in the evening on some days of the week, you should get an option to "play video games")

Reactions: Ghostly

Mister Tickle

Sep 13, 2020
What a great game! Thank You!!

But I run into a problem, I'm playing on a mac and changed the setting to window (instead of fullscreen) and i reduced the resolution to get a smaller window. Now I can't play at all as all menues are gone. I can not access the settings either. I only see the start screen with the title.

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, sorry about that.
To reset the resolution, you will have to delete the preference file.
For mac, it should be located in ~/Library/Preferences and named unity.HachiGames.HailDicktator.plist (or something similar).
After removing that, the game settings should go back to default on next startup.

Mister Tickle

Sep 13, 2020
Not only do you made a great game, I mean honestly the first that mentions "tickle punishments" in it's changelog, but you provide an awesome customer support as well all by yourself. I tip my hat to you, Sir!

P.S.: I have not reached the tickle scenes yet, but can't wait to get there!
P.P.S.: The file ist called com.Company.ProductName.plist I just located it by the date of change and access.

Mister Tickle

Sep 13, 2020
P.P.P.S.: Dammit, does not seem to work... it still start in window mode with now GUI. Are there any key shortcuts to the menues?
P.P.P.P.S.: (last one, I promise) Deleting the file did not work, deleting the text in the file did the trick finally!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
P.P.P.S.: Dammit, does not seem to work... it still start in window mode with now GUI. Are there any key shortcuts to the menues?
P.P.P.P.S.: (last one, I promise) Deleting the file did not work, deleting the text in the file did the trick finally!
Ah good. Which file did you delete exactly, so I know for next time.
I'll probably add some kind of button combination to reset the resolution as well.

Reactions: Ghostly

Mister Tickle

Sep 13, 2020
I deleted this one "com.Company.ProductName.plist", at least I guess I did. So the error might be as well on my side here. Works like a charm now and just discoverd I will be able to tickle Hazel too, feels like xmas...

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes