Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
I echo the sentiments of others regarding Sarah, and as I said before, I rarely lose composure, but I found myself with a burning desire to mentally, emotionally and physically break her before throwing her into a pit to die, whereas before I would've been content to let her fall off the cliff (I tried, and it wouldn't let me). I truly despise her, regardless of signs of what I predict will be a redemption plot, and in my view, the MC of the story is a complete imbecile for allowing her to live at all
Strange, that I have a bit different feeling about her. I mean, I condemn her pervious deeds, think that she is/was a very spoiled brat and would not trust her, yet, somehow I'm perceiving her as 'worthy opponent'. Probably because she is using her head more than other characters. She knows, that she is in low position compared to rest of the girls (yes, she was forgiven, shamed etc. and technicaly has a 'clean card', but in reality, she is still in the bottom of hierarchy), has got enemies (Yuki, Alice for example) that are superior to her in straighforward ability to harm her. But, her nature is pushing her to raise again and get, what she wants, feels she deserves. She is smart enough to know, she must be cautious, she needs to learn a lot about the island, culture etc. But she decided to join the chessboard and, eventually, win.
We shall see, if her character will be tempered by patience and experience, but I think it would be a great disservice to her if she would get a classic redemption story - that would make her a 'good' girl. I think she would be much interesting, if she would stay in 'grey' area, by her own choice.

And looking on the other girls - who could rival her in using mind? I think that Leah, while beeing highly competent (excelent manager, organizer), has no imagination, ability to think outside of the box. She lacks of wider vision of things. Yukihas got too narrow horizons to think wider and I'm not sure if intensive education can change it. Alice and Sonya are predictable and not that much creative by their own. For now, only Hazel seems to be able to challenge Sarah, yet, somehow I think she will not be able to keep up in the longer run. Oh, and we have Scarlet, who seems to be also intelligent, yet is too constrained by her character for using its full potential. Daisy is... not too interested in such 'down to earth' things.
And to be clear, it doesn't mean, that I don't like other girls. I just have a feeling, that if one of them would become an enemy/rival, Sarah would be the most dangerous one (has got most chances to win, to get what she would be planning while facing oposition).

Reactions: hachigames

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Strange, that I have a bit different feeling about her. I mean, I condemn her pervious deeds, think that she is/was a very spoiled brat and would not trust her, yet, somehow I'm perceiving her as 'worthy opponent'. Probably because she is using her head more than other characters. She knows, that she is in low position compared to rest of the girls (yes, she was forgiven, shamed etc. and technicaly has a 'clean card', but in reality, she is still in the bottom of hierarchy), has got enemies (Yuki, Alice for example) that are superior to her in straighforward ability to harm her. But, her nature is pushing her to raise again and get, what she wants, feels she deserves. She is smart enough to know, she must be cautious, she needs to learn a lot about the island, culture etc. But she decided to join the chessboard and, eventually, win.
We shall see, if her character will be tempered by patience and experience, but I think it would be a great disservice to her if she would get a classic redemption story - that would make her a 'good' girl. I think she would be much interesting, if she would stay in 'grey' area, by her own choice.

And looking on the other girls - who could rival her in using mind? I think that Leah, while beeing highly competent (excelent manager, organizer), has no imagination, ability to think outside of the box. She lacks of wider vision of things. Yukihas got too narrow horizons to think wider and I'm not sure if intensive education can change it. Alice and Sonya are predictable and not that much creative by their own. For now, only Hazel seems to be able to challenge Sarah, yet, somehow I think she will not be able to keep up in the longer run. Oh, and we have Scarlet, who seems to be also intelligent, yet is too constrained by her character for using its full potential. Daisy is... not too interested in such 'down to earth' things.
And to be clear, it doesn't mean, that I don't like other girls. I just have a feeling, that if one of them would become an enemy/rival, Sarah would be the most dangerous one (has got most chances to win, to get what she would be planning while facing oposition).
I'm not as anti Sarah as some seem to be but i think your giving her a bit too much credit here. She is only a worthy opponent for the MC, because the MC is merciful. Without his help she'd be dead. Without his intervention Leah, Alice or Yuki would have killed her and there's nothing Sarah could have done about it. As far as her duping Sonya and Yuki that was all within the framework set up by the MC. She's definitely smart and crafty but she's also lazy and short-sighted. She's not some evil mastermind as evidenced by how easily she was controlled and how consistently she gets herself in shitty situations.

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
She is only a worthy opponent for the MC, because the MC is merciful. Without his help she'd be dead. Without his intervention Leah, Alice or Yuki would have killed her and there's nothing Sarah could have done about it
Yes, thats true - but the more interesting will be, if she will learn a lesson from it? Will she learn to be more patient and careful. The ending of newest chapter for her was for sure very humilitating for her and I wonder if it will pain her enough to be more careful in future. Because I'm somehow sure, that she will not abandon her gift, for sure she would want to know what it is and learn it. Similar with the position of preafect/arbiter she would want to have. However, we shall see, if she will live up to the expectations or will not. Still, I just think she has got potential.

She's definitely smart and crafty but she's also lazy and short-sighted
Yes, and that traites are limiting her potential. On the other hand, I'm not sure, if she can do something with them, as they are more a character traits, something of her nature, not learned things. But who knows? Yet, I'm impressed by her support for Sarah and how Sarah seems later to (to some extend) repaying the treatment.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
sarah is here to learn humility by the hard spank way, then she will improve and getting usefull, by the way i hope the time MC start to repopulate the island come soon starting with alice

Chowlip

Nov 26, 2017
You have to talk to Sarah when she is skipping work and sunbathing instead of working. There should be a dialog option to follow her to the Farm (Daisy has to be working there at the time)
Ok, so i think my problem is that Daisy is not working a the barn. She is always meditating at the farm. So maybe that's why the dialog option with sarah don't show. Do you have a suggestion or my save is broke ? ty

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
sarah is here to learn humility by the hard spank way, then she will improve and getting usefull, by the way i hope the time MC start to repopulate the island come soon starting with alice
+1 Please stop letting Sarah abuse the other girls. Her demon possession is not and excuse / does not make up for her overall nastiness. That has never been dealt with. She is NOT a sexy teacher. She is not *smart*. She is manipulative and mean and takes advantage wherever she can. MC needs to stop giving her rope and deal with her.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Ok, so i think my problem is that Daisy is not working a the barn. She is always meditating at the farm. So maybe that's why the dialog option with sarah don't show. Do you have a suggestion or my save is broke ? ty
Can you give me your save file. I can take a look.

Reactions: Ghostly

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
I must say, that Sarah arc is intriguing. We could see, that she seems to get a lesson from the whole Eris affair, but, her old nature is still boiling inside her and probably will be for a long time. She seems to be able for some act of kindness towards Sonya but otherwise, her world view is stil strongly paired with her sense of superiority. To some extend she may have arguments for that - comparing her for example with Yuki (she is intelligent and has knowledge, while Yuki lacks of it, although not that much because it is her fault), Alice (I think she desipses her too deeply pushed humility as something like 'asking for forgiveness for the sole fact, that you are alive') or even her own sister (similar issue as with Alice, yet not that much intensive).
I'm looking forward to see more about her journey to the position when she could be ordering and executing punishment of herself, as it may be good story of other characters (who will not be so eager to give her that position, for good reasons) and herself (we will see, if she will be able to resist the temptation of overusing this power over others).

Also, we do not known her talent yet - maybe it will not be something big and shiny, compared for example to Sonya or Yuki and she will have to swallow it somehow (or maybe she will be doing heavy thinking on how to put her weaker talent to use in unorthodox way, to show it is actually stronger, than everyone else are thinking?). But it may be also something strong and it will only reinforce her balancing on the thin line between her good and bad side?

In general, Sarah is very interesting character, because she is complicated and has a 'dark side' that she needs to work on, but that also is part of her nature, so she cannot fully reject it 'just like that'. I think that makes her different from other girls, who, in general, does not have a 'dark side', maybe aside of Hazel, who was a bit jealeous - but overall, she is a positive character.

Yeah same, Sarah is the most interesting of the girls. I think I like Hazel the least and to every Sarah hater, Hazel betrayed the Island as well and almost sold them out!

Maybe it's because I really can't stand the jealous types and I'm not into her foot fetish either, but yeah... Little odd that the only two "darker" characters also have a dom personality, it would make for a fun twist to have a sub being a mole or whatever.

Btw - it seems to come down to fetishes and as long as everyone involved is fine with it I don't dislike Sarah being dominant. She's actually very good with it, but she needs to learn the limits of others. Being dominant is also about trust.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah same, Sarah is the most interesting of the girls. I think I like Hazel the least and to every Sarah hater, Hazel betrayed the Island as well and almost sold them out!

Maybe it's because I really can't stand the jealous types and I'm not into her foot fetish either, but yeah... Little odd that the only two "darker" characters also have a dom personality, it would make for a fun twist to have a sub being a mole or whatever.

Btw - it seems to come down to fetishes and as long as everyone involved is fine with it I don't dislike Sarah being dominant. She's actually very good with it, but she needs to learn the limits of others. Being dominant is also about trust.
Right and Sarah is angry, mean and sadistic - big difference from being dominant - she had done nothing to earn the MC's trust and he let her loose on the other girls. The difference with Hazel is that she actually both acknowledged her mistakes and truly felt remorse and shame. You don't get that feeling at all from Sarah... I don't care if Sarah is strong and dominant - after she gets the chip off her shoulder and the stick out of her butt.

Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 7, 2017
I'm stuck on "Revenge on Hazel" quest and I completed the first two steps. I don't know how to get Hazel's mother to appear. I saw an earlier post where you said she is suppose to appear in the bar in evening on the weekends but I don't see her. Only other quest I currently have is "Hazel's Ability" and don't know if I need to continue with that quest first before finishing "Revenge on Hazel". Despite being stuck on that quest I will say really enjoy your game a lot. Usually I really enjoy dark games, playing as a total jerk and turning girls into sex slaves, lol but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I really want to punish, spank, strip Sarah naked and humiliate her. Man she's totally a mean girl and so mean to Scarlet. I think I have a big crush on Scarlet. She's so cute and hot while I find Sarah pretty hot too but she sure mean though. Lol.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm stuck on "Revenge on Hazel" quest and I completed the first two steps. I don't know how to get Hazel's mother to appear. I saw an earlier post where you said she is suppose to appear in the bar in evening on the weekends but I don't see her. Only other quest I currently have is "Hazel's Ability" and don't know if I need to continue with that quest first before finishing "Revenge on Hazel". Despite being stuck on that quest I will say really enjoy your game a lot. Usually I really enjoy dark games, playing as a total jerk and turning girls into sex slaves, lol but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I really want to punish, spank, strip Sarah naked and humiliate her. Man she's totally a mean girl and so mean to Scarlet. I think I have a big crush on Scarlet. She's so cute and hot while I find Sarah pretty hot too but she sure mean though. Lol.
Was there an event where her mother came to the island already? If so, she should be at the bar with hazel in the evenings on weekends.
I think you have to do "Hazel's ability" first. If that doesn't work, I'll check exactly what you need.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Quest she is back
After Sarah going talking with Diasy nothing hapened. i w8 week and nothing
What's the current hint of the quest you're stuck on? After Sarah talks to Daisy you have to go back to the barn the next day to trigger the quest.

Reactions: Ghostly

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
What if, just my theory, what if Sarah is ALREADY using her power and doesn't know it? What of her power is to identify someone's "weak spots" and how to attack them?

If she learns this, and thus how to ACTIVELY use it, she could become VERY dangerous indeed...!

Nov 7, 2017
Was there an event where her mother came to the island already? If so, she should be at the bar with hazel in the evenings on weekends.
I think you have to do "Hazel's ability" first. If that doesn't work, I'll check exactly what you need.
Yeah doing "Hazel's Ability" first definitely worked. I guess I have to proceed through other quests first to finish another. Now I'm stuck with another one but I think I can figure that one out. Lol. Thanks for the help though. :)

Reactions: hachigames

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This game is so easy to play. I do not understand why some of you are having problems. just check the quests log it tells you what and where to do things and also if something else needs to be done first.

RandomPerv69

May 13, 2020
This game is so easy to play. I do not understand why some of you are having problems. just check the quests log it tells you what and where to do things and also if something else needs to be done first.
True, the game has a built in walkthrough. With the only problem I stumbled upon, something with Alice in the kitchen, Hachigames helped out instantly.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes