SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hrmmm.... I can't recall it well enough now to be certain, but I seem to remember that "A present for Alice" includes a couple of different purchases you have to make, depending on where in the quest line you are. Maybe you have to buy something from Hazel's store first, which could trigger the need for her mom to be present on the weekend (so you can buy something from her instead). What is the second star for Alice's current quest line? (It looks like you need to hover over the second star now to see it.)
buy from hazel's mom.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
hey hachigames. Love the game, just wanted to let you know i've had a little trouble with the gallery. Not sure if this is a known issue. It didn't show the scene and then kicked me to the map screen at midnight and set the day to -1 and gave me like 999 million gold. The scene i selected was the animated one w/leah. It was using version 13.7 and i didn't have any trouble viewing that scene during the regular course of the game.

Thanks

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hey hachigames. Love the game, just wanted to let you know i've had a little trouble with the gallery. Not sure if this is a known issue. It didn't show the scene and then kicked me to the map screen at midnight and set the day to -1 and gave me like 999 million gold. The scene i selected was the animated one w/leah. It was using version 13.7 and i didn't have any trouble viewing that scene during the regular course of the game.

Thanks
Thank you. That problem is already hotfixed in the current 13.8, since it was pretty severe essentially keeping the player in the "replay mode" game state.

zenguen

Jun 8, 2017
You can buy it from Hazel (curly hair girl) at the bar in the evenings. She has a sex shop. If the shop isn't available yet, you will need to do some of the other quests to unlock it.
i done all the test but still cant unlock the sex shop? :((

MistressNat

Nov 25, 2018
Has the "Another Peek" quest been fixed? That's the last quest still in my log, and I'm not sure if that triggers something next.

MistressNat

Nov 25, 2018
Does the quest not trigger for you? What's the hint in the quest panel?
"Now that I'm a bit closer to Leah, I should peek on in the shower again." I've tried going to her door at 7 am, and when I click on Leah's Door icon, it flashes white and doesn't do anything else.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
oh, if she still has the chastity belt on, the quest won't trigger. It will be fixed on the next update.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes