bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Appdata is usually hidden by default in windows. In the file explorer, click on view on top, then on options on the top right. In the Folder Options go to the 'view' tab and select "Show hidden files, folders and drivers"
Thanks for your help and here we go!!

I have changed the extension from hdsav to sav in order to be able to upload it.

I hope this will be of some use for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for your help and here we go!!

I have changed the extension from hdsav to sav in order to be able to upload it.

I hope this will be of some use for you.
I checked your save and it looks like you already completed the scene in the lobby. I'm not sure why it would have skipped the scene for you. I will have to investigate this a bit further.
poolQuest.png

But you should be able to just go to Sonya in the bank and buy the pool with this save you gave me. Made sure it works on this save:
sonyabank.PNG

Reactions: bolondro2

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sonya works at the store on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6-9pm
yea finally saw her in it and got the tracker, still no scarlet or sarah. the quest busted, how the hell do you complete that one?!? i never got to hand spank alice! oh yea i noticed the dildo scene only shows once, that's sad....
also i keep thinking about a yuki and alice double team.....

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
yea finally saw her in it and got the tracker, still no scarlet or sarah. the quest busted, how the hell do you complete that one?!? i never got to hand spank alice! oh yea i noticed the dildo scene only shows once, that's sad....
also i keep thinking about a yuki and alice double team.....
You can ask Sonya for a blowjob when she works at the cafe. That starts the 'busted' quest. After that new things will happen.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I checked your save and it looks like you already completed the scene in the lobby. I'm not sure why it would have skipped the scene for you. I will have to investigate this a bit further.
View attachment 662798

But you should be able to just go to Sonya in the bank and buy the pool with this save you gave me. Made sure it works on this save:
View attachment 662799
You are quite right!!

Thanks a lot. For the game and also for the care you have showed with this little problem

Reactions: hachigames

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Hi all,
perhaps someone can help me with my problem. I am not able to start Yuris School lession because 3 Love are needed.
I have tryed different locations and times but can not find a way to raise her love.

Btw. this is my last quest all others are done :)

Regards

Reactions: knowlang

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi all,
perhaps someone can help me with my problem. I am not able to start Yuris School lession because 3 Love are needed.
I have tryed different locations and times but can not find a way to raise her love.

Btw. this is my last quest all others are done :)

Regards
Hi
TRY DOING SERVICE IN THE KITCHEN AND PUNISH HER

Reactions: poil

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
hello I love this game. Only thing i m stuck with Yuki. I tell her to go to school and I tell her that I will wait in an hallway somewhere the next day.. I cannot find this event

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Kitchen events to earn love I think. There is a separate random (lobby?) event that you need to do to bump up her submission score so you can choose discipline options other than being naked. It took me several days to find that event. No matter how many times you make her strip it won't increase the crucial submission value.

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
need some help,on Leah's quest,got the new room built,next quest is to talk to leah about letting me in,i've talked to her in different times of day and location's.Any idea how to fill this one?

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
need some help,on Leah's quest,got the new room built,next quest is to talk to leah about letting me in,i've talked to her in different times of day and location's.Any idea how to fill this one?
Go to the quest menu. Hover over the stars. This will tell you where and when to do the required items.

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
yep,did that already,it say's "The new room is locked.I should talk to Leah about This."
Tried talking to her numerous times,quest doesn't fill,we just argue and she threatens to kick me off island if i try breaking in.

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
yep,did that already,it say's "The new room is locked.I should talk to Leah about This."
Tried talking to her numerous times,quest doesn't fill,we just argue and she threatens to kick me off island if i try breaking in.
This will be triggered by another quest but the link is not clearly mentioned, go on with the other quest and it will unlock :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Right Place, wrong doing ;) , Reward works , but thanks anyware :)
so does ball gag, she gets off on it, but when you tie her up, don't leave her for an hour, she gets really pissed then and you lose love and everything.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Kitchen events to earn love I think. There is a separate random (lobby?) event that you need to do to bump up her submission score so you can choose discipline options other than being naked. It took me several days to find that event. No matter how many times you make her strip it won't increase the crucial submission value.
incorrect, i had 0 submission but 5/5 obedience.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes