Dilusha

May 12, 2017
I'm still playing the previous version. Do you guys know if we can punish leah at the end of the 0.1.1 version? :unsure:

Rinso

May 21, 2020
Wow, this game is super hot! Well done! I like the art, the characters are nice and it's overall very sexy <3

ETA: How do I make progress with Scarlet? Everytime I try to talk to her it goes nowhere, and the game tells me I should try when she and her sister are together at a given location but still hothing happens. Do I have to buy the pool first to please them?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Wow, this game is super hot! Well done! I like the art, the characters are nice and it's overall very sexy <3

ETA: How do I make progress with Scarlet? Everytime I try to talk to her it goes nowhere, and the game tells me I should try when she and her sister are together at a given location but still hothing happens. Do I have to buy the pool first to please them?
"The location" is the pool in this case. This is an example of a place where the hints were overly vague IMHO.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
"The location" is the pool in this case. This is an example of a place where the hints were overly vague IMHO.
It's not so much that the hints were overly vague, but that there seems to be a missing set of hints, namely leading up to actually building the pool (talk to sonya at the bank, takes one day to build and some money)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Rather enjoyed this one.

Thoughts so far.

Characters:
Alice is great. Easy favorite.
Leah and Sarah need to be punished ...severely.
I love Sonya's overall thing, but I find it difficult to see her getting hair bleach on the island, so she could use some matching eyebrows, and nipples. I love exhibitionism, but not having nipples is kind of a turn off... lol
Yuki, at least she is a type B tsundere. XD
Scarlet was not bad, she could be fun in the future, as for the other, I will refrain for fear of spoilers. I had to laugh about the obvious references there.

Issues:
Happy to see that the hint for that ^ quest will be adjusted, it was confusing me a bit too.

I would really like to have the option to tell Sonya to go to X store, if you need something and she is working in another one. For example, I was about $12 short for the tracker when I finally found her in the electronics store, and then it took over a week before I was able to find her in there again (doesn't help that she is hard to see on that one due to her colors).

I was kind of bummed that I was not able to max all of the stats that I unlocked though... I assume that will come soon, or I missed something...
I was also bummed that repeating events like the dildo reward did not show us the scene again. It could be nice to ask on that if we want to see it again.

Overall:
It's a little weird to see the mix of fantasy and post modern assets on a tiny island nation, but I like where you are going here.
Hope we can ask Alice and Sonya about their abilities soon as well...
It was a fun playthrough, I look forward to seeing more.

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There was a patreon email that said they're working on it, but no talk about the release date.

To be honest, 0.2 felt a bit rushed and I expect the dev to spend a little more time on this release to work the bugs out.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
at current version (0.2.3) can i progress any further with the girls?
View attachment 667444
Alice Exhibitionism will go to 20/20 i think it was through (striping) punishment in Kitchen, Sonya L20/20, L20/20, Exh 6/20, Ob 20/20, Sub 20/20. to raise in Cafe with and without Gag. It was a tedious grind originally 1 point at a time ,latest release i think gives more than 1 point at a time. I think you have maxed the others for now Good luck

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it just me, or do the hairs on the MC's legs look strange, like a porcupine's quills or something? As has also been mentioned, some of the images seem to have gotten messed up during rendering. It seems like most, if not all, of these are when you first go to a location and have the character shown before you've approached them. For example, Hazel behind the bar counter, Alice sitting on the left side at the bar, Sarah and Scarlet at the Outdoor Shower, Scarlet at the Cafe (on the right), and Scarlet at the beach. Other than that I think all of the renders look great.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Is it just me, or do the hairs on the MC's legs look strange, like a porcupine's quills or something? As has also been mentioned, some of the images seem to have gotten messed up during rendering. It seems like most, if not all, of these are when you first go to a location and have the character shown before you've approached them. For example, Hazel behind the bar counter, Alice sitting on the left side at the bar, Sarah and Scarlet at the Outdoor Shower, Scarlet at the Cafe (on the right), and Scarlet at the beach. Other than that I think all of the renders look great.
Yeah, some of the renders have to be adapted to be rendered with shadow catchers (to render the character and their shadow with a transparent background). Daz/iray is a bit finicky when it comes to that and renders strange pixelated shadows sometimes, unless you specifically adapt the scene and lighting for it. I hope I can fix most of it for the next version.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Alice's punishments will become available as you increase her stats. For some you might have to buy some tools from Hazel.
To teach Yuki, you talk to her and then just be at the harbor office hallway next morning.
thanks

Jun 15, 2017
Great game so far! Only criticism is to add more dialogue during sexual scenes, at the moment ( for some scenes) it kind of feels like you whip your dick out for a second and instantly cum after exchanging about 1 line of dialogue. Aside from that, I can’t wait for more.:love:

p.s. Holy shit updates are coming out fast.

Last edited:

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
The Reward Scene with the Dildo does not trigger again, it just throws you in front of the room instead - I don't know if that's intended or not.

Another thing that's bothering, but not too much since it's a one time thing: The shop. It's kinda stupid that you have to click 3 times instead of just a dropdown menu for items.

Otherwise: good game so far, I hope for more to come in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The Reward Scene with the Dildo does not trigger again, it just throws you in front of the room instead - I don't know if that's intended or not.

Another thing that's bothering, but not too much since it's a one time thing: The shop. It's kinda stupid that you have to click 3 times instead of just a dropdown menu for items.

Otherwise: good game so far, I hope for more to come in the future.
Yeah the dildo scene not being repeatable is a bug. It's already fixed for the next version.
I think I will replace the shop with an actual interface at some point, should be a lot easier.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes