Mioooo

Sep 19, 2018
how i can get futher in the "back to school quest"?
( im stuck a the first star)
PS: really nice game

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how i can get futher in the "back to school quest", im stuck a the firt star?
You have to have her Love at 3, so you need to reward her at least once. You can raise her Love stat when she is working in the kitchen by clicking on "Service".

You can then talk to her about giving her private lessons. She will agree to meet you the next morning.
Then all you have to do is to be in the harbor office hallways in the morning on the next day and the event will automatically start. Do the same pattern for the other stars of the quest.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
You can then talk to her about giving her private lessons. She will agree to meet you the next morning.
This may be unintentional but it's not necessary to wait until the next day, if you talk to her about the lessons at the earliest time she's available (at 7, just wait 1h after waking up) you can meet her at the harbor immediately after (at 10, wait how on earth did that conversation take 3 hours?)

Mioooo

Sep 19, 2018
You have to have her Love at 3, so you need to reward her at least once. You can raise her Love stat when she is working in the kitchen by clicking on "Service".

Then all you have to do is to be in the harbor office hallways in the morning on the next day and the event will automatically start. Do the same pattern for the other stars of the quest.
thx for the help

Reactions: hachigames

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
This may be unintentional but it's not necessary to wait until the next day, if you talk to her about the lessons at the earliest time she's available (at 7, just wait 1h after waking up) you can meet her at the harbor immediately after (at 10, wait how on earth did that conversation take 3 hours?)
Time works differently on this island, like "LOST" or "Gilligan's". It's off of Florida, so there's the "Triangle" theory, and the only male we've seen looks like a retiree from West Palm Beach. :)

Laserfrankie

Feb 9, 2019
I'm sorry, maybe I'm stupid or blind but... where do I get the dildo? I looked everywhere but you can't interact with rooms, only with people. I also wasn't able to find a shop of some kind on the island. Talking to the different women at different times and places only leads to she same standard replies. It's kinda frustrating, I guess I'm stuck now.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes