hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
One other thought. The girl stats remind me of dungeon and dragons. Like that. I also like corruption stuff.. Don't know if it's in here yet but obedience and a room key should lead to opportunities to unlock exhibitionism with a few orders in private. Just a thought if it interests you.
Oh yeah, I definitely plan to add things like that. There will also be a very corruption focused character in the future.

Reactions: MasterRE

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Oh yeah, I definitely plan to add things like that. There will also be a very corruption focused character in the future.
I may be cliche but -> A man wants a good woman who is only bad with them & a woman wants a bad man who is only good with them. The real fun is in totally corrupting that good woman.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Typos, oddities, etc.

Sometimes text hides the heads of the people at the location.

Having more than 1k a day in cash pushes the word day outside the money area

Have a drink with Leah seems very noisy

I'm gonna spent : spend

all smooshed : (smooshed seems to be the wrong word, it is a version of crushed or pressed down upon)

flick of my finger : (technically correct, but still reads odd)

she strut off : struts/strutted

missed those people from : missed those kinds of people

Sauna image is really noisy especially with scarlet

(flicker when talking to Sarah when thoughts go to normal speech

(end of sarah conversation says she wants a pina colada from the maid, but she is in the cafe which is run by sonya)

(leah head on office kind of blends in)

(would be nice if old choices were a different color since your MC already knows the info from them)

so I can put it on : put it on you

(alice after following her doing cleaning the screen goes black for both good or bad outcomes)

(alice dildo reward : telling alice to lie down, then get comfortable and then get on her bed seems like it should be a single line, also she is on all fours and not laying down)

sarah and scarlet vanish in afternoon

yuki's door does nothing, should probably have a text pop up

(the "there is a do not disturb sign", text is different for the new characters versus the old)

paying for a mistery : mystery (choice to renovate)

but don't you dare to stare at my butt : (remove to)

(sarah on beach looks more like she might be leah walking in the distance, scarlet also vanishes randomly)

I can't even get to see : I don't even get to see it (or) I can't even see it

(leah peek not risking it "Better no risk it" : not)

weird extra flash when trying to go into the side rooms and being denied

(sarah in sauna at night is a black blob)

Sauna with scarlet and sonya very noisy

seems a lot of the images of the ladies in their positions are noisy

fuck off my my chair : (remove 1 my)

During schooling of Yuki, she takes over MC's line of "Good, now take off your top"

Now lift your right foot on the table : Now put your right foot on the table

In settings of the game, it says the game is running on full resolution and windowed is not selected, yet I am running it as a windowed game at a smaller res)

Settings should have a key that lets you hide/unhide the UI, since if you click the Eye on the text box, getting it back up auto moves the text to the next box

you had only cooking books? : you only had

clothing of MC during spanking of Yuki is kind of bad.

There is an extra screen shake between 2 and 3 slaps

how can you not on this island : how can you not be on this island

sit there for the end of lesson : sit there until the end of the lesson while I read that book to you

Cog UI/Hide text UI against the sky and beach are kind of hidden.

Hey you two. You having : (remove second you)

Beach volleyball looks like beachball volleyball

Wow wow wow, Hazel? : Woah, woah woah

Wha are you doing here? : What

Blow me up with : me away

Best to sleep over it : sleep on it

Afternoon clicking hazel's door has no text pop up

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Typos, oddities, etc.

Sometimes text hides the heads of the people at the location.

Having more than 1k a day in cash pushes the word day outside the money area

Have a drink with Leah seems very noisy

I'm gonna spent : spend

all smooshed : (smooshed seems to be the wrong word, it is a version of crushed or pressed down upon)

flick of my finger : (technically correct, but still reads odd)

she strut off : struts/strutted

missed those people from : missed those kinds of people

Sauna image is really noisy especially with scarlet

(flicker when talking to Sarah when thoughts go to normal speech

(end of sarah conversation says she wants a pina colada from the maid, but she is in the cafe which is run by sonya)

(leah head on office kind of blends in)

(would be nice if old choices were a different color since your MC already knows the info from them)

so I can put it on : put it on you

(alice after following her doing cleaning the screen goes black for both good or bad outcomes)

(alice dildo reward : telling alice to lie down, then get comfortable and then get on her bed seems like it should be a single line, also she is on all fours and not laying down)

sarah and scarlet vanish in afternoon

yuki's door does nothing, should probably have a text pop up

(the "there is a do not disturb sign", text is different for the new characters versus the old)

paying for a mistery : mystery (choice to renovate)

but don't you dare to stare at my butt : (remove to)

(sarah on beach looks more like she might be leah walking in the distance, scarlet also vanishes randomly)

I can't even get to see : I don't even get to see it (or) I can't even see it

(leah peek not risking it "Better no risk it" : not)

weird extra flash when trying to go into the side rooms and being denied

(sarah in sauna at night is a black blob)

Sauna with scarlet and sonya very noisy

seems a lot of the images of the ladies in their positions are noisy

fuck off my my chair : (remove 1 my)

During schooling of Yuki, she takes over MC's line of "Good, now take off your top"

Now lift your right foot on the table : Now put your right foot on the table

In settings of the game, it says the game is running on full resolution and windowed is not selected, yet I am running it as a windowed game at a smaller res)

Settings should have a key that lets you hide/unhide the UI, since if you click the Eye on the text box, getting it back up auto moves the text to the next box

you had only cooking books? : you only had

clothing of MC during spanking of Yuki is kind of bad.

There is an extra screen shake between 2 and 3 slaps

how can you not on this island : how can you not be on this island

sit there for the end of lesson : sit there until the end of the lesson while I read that book to you

Cog UI/Hide text UI against the sky and beach are kind of hidden.

Hey you two. You having : (remove second you)

Beach volleyball looks like beachball volleyball

Wow wow wow, Hazel? : Woah, woah woah

Wha are you doing here? : What

Blow me up with : me away

Best to sleep over it : sleep on it

Afternoon clicking hazel's door has no text pop up
Thank you so much! I'll go over it all and fix it.

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I would like to preface the following observation with this note: I live BDSM in real life 24x7 with my consensual slave. For anyone shocked by those words... note the word consensual. That being said..

I really like the diversity and complexity the dev brought to this game. When I walk into a real life dungeon, there are so many opposing interests and beliefs. You have your femdoms, maledoms, sissy's, transgendered, bi, poly, and all the rest and each brings its own unique set of kink and desire. So the world you are creating here has that flavor.. hats off to the diversity. A side note, at least here, I think there are as many if not more male submissives as female. Regardless of gender, submissive and consensual slave are very much like those in your game.. very dedicated to pleasing another... if they recognize the other as worthy of that submissioin.

I binge played straight through and now am taking another slower look. One thing in particular intrigued me. What IS the difference between submission and obedience? Off the cuff, I would say that submission is the degree of power you give to another while obedience is he degree of dedication you give to your submission. Interesting.. I'll have to give that some more thought...

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I would like to preface the following observation with this note: I live BDSM in real life 24x7 with my consensual slave. For anyone shocked by those words... note the word consensual. That being said..

I really like the diversity and complexity the dev brought to this game. When I walk into a real life dungeon, there are so many opposing interests and beliefs. You have your femdoms, maledoms, sissy's, transgendered, bi, poly, and all the rest and each brings its own unique set of kink and desire. So the world you are creating here has that flavor.. hats off to the diversity. A side note, at least here, I think there are as many if not more male submissives as female. Regardless of gender, submissive and consensual slave are very much like those in your game.. very dedicated to pleasing another... if they recognize the other as worthy of that submissioin.

I binge played straight through and now am taking another slower look. One thing in particular intrigued me. What IS the difference between submission and obedience? Off the cuff, I would say that submission is the degree of power you give to another while obedience is he degree of dedication you give to your submission. Interesting.. I'll have to give that some more thought...
Thank you for your words. I'm super stocked that someone practicing BDSM in real life found this world interesting.

That's a very good question.

How I see it (just my own subjective thoughts) it's pretty close to what you were saying. Submission would be giving up your own power and making yourself dependent on another person, and obedience is the amount of power controlling that dependence.

So a submissive person that is not obedient would be someone that would be completely dependent on another person, but still somewhat act on their own. It really sounds like a contradiction, but it would only be a type of dependence. They would have their own idea of what makes their partner happy.

An obedient, but non submissive person would enjoy being controlled, but they wouldn't actively submit themselves. The "I like it when you take control" type.

Someone both submissive and obedient would probably be a classic slave.

For the game itself, I mostly use obedience as a not necessarily sexual value, while submission most of the time involves sex.

Again, just my own thoughts. I will have to think about it more, too, since I'm not quite happy with the explanation I've given.

Last edited:

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for your words. I'm super stocked that someone practicing BDSM in real life found this world interesting.

That's a very good question.

How I see it (just my own subjective thoughts) it's pretty close to what you were saying. Submission would be giving up your own power and making yourself dependent on another person, and obedience is the amount of power controlling that dependence.

So a submissive person that is not obedient would be someone that would be completely dependent on another person, but still somewhat act on their own. It really sounds like a contradiction, but it would only be a type of dependence. They would have their own idea of what makes their partner happy.

An obedient, but non submissive person would enjoy being controlled, but they wouldn't actively submit themselves. The "I like it when you take control" type.

Someone both submissive and obedient would probably be a classic slave.

For the game itself, I mostly use obedience as a not necessarily sexual value, while submission most of the time involves sex.

Again, just my own thoughts. I will have to think about it more, too, since I'm not quite happy with the explanation I've given.
The distinction you draw in the game is an obvious choice. One for authority and one for sex. There are some that see BDSM as an orientation.. in other words it is at the core of who you are.. who you need to be. It is not uncommon for two people to get married and then one discovers that BDSM is something one of them really wants and one of them doesn't, so a huge conflict erupts... Often the one who is just making the other happy but not interested can fake being a slave or a Dom for some time but eventually it gets old and they lose interest.. leaving the one who needs it wanting. In my experience a person who is just making the other happy but whose heart isn't into it.. lets obedience slip.. or control slip because there is no internal pain from failure-no drive to make it work.

A person for whom this is orientation is deeply committed to their role. As Alice cried at being told she was a bad maid.. so too a person of slave orientation is crushed by failing the one they love. Not only are they deeply committed to submission, but they judge it by the level of their obedience - to fail to obey EXACTLY as commanded is a crushing internal struggle. While the girls in the game are spot on, I would respectfully disagree on this point in real life.

An obedient but non submissive person is more like military... they are committed to the power structure they are in but here is where I differ.. without submission they don't enjoy the feeling of control.

A submissive person who is not obedient is what I would call a brat. BDSM has three parts-BD Ds and SM. A brat doesn't care as much about the Ds (Dom sub) part as much as the SM (sado-masochist). They like provoking. Not being obedient is a way of rebelling against the submission they have agreed to-and to get the S&M started. In a sense it is a contradiction, because they agreed to one thing to get something else. There is no internal pain from failing to obey because they never submitted for slavery, they submitted for something else.

There is however absolutely no distinction in gender. Men or woman may be attracted to either role in Ds, or SM. BD is just a weekend warrior player.. spice in the bed room but that's it.

Alice plays like a hard core slave. its all about obedience for whatever Master wants.
Leah plays like a switch.. or an alpha slave. A switch goes both ways. An alpha slave runs a harem for their master.
Sonya plays like a sexy submissive.. in it for the sex and if it pleases Master in the process, double points!
Hazel I can't figure out.. Seems nilla (BDSM talk for plain vanilla people-kinky but not their thing).
Yuki is a hard core brat. Provokes and gets punished a lot.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The distinction you draw in the game is an obvious choice. One for authority and one for sex. There are some that see BDSM as and orientation.. in other words it is at the core of who you are.. who you need to be. It is not uncommon for two people to get married and then one discovers that BDSM is something one of them really wants and one of them doesn't, so a huge conflict errupts... Often the one who is just making the other happy but not interested can fake being a slave or a Dom for some time but eventually it gets old and they lose interest.. leaving the one who needs it wanting. In my experience a person who is just making the other happy submits but their heart isn't into it.. obedience slips.. because there is no internal pain from failure. But a person for whom this is orientation is deeply commited to their role. As Alice cried at being told she was a bad maid.. so too a person of slave orientation is crushed by failing the one they love. Not only are they deeply commited to submission, but they judge it by the level of their obedience - to fail to obey as commanded is a crushing internal struggle. While the girls in the game are spot on, I would respectfully disagree on this point in real life. An obedient but non submissive person is more like military... they are commited to the power structure they are but here is wher I differ.. without submission they dont' enjoy the feeling of control. A submissive person who is not obedient is what I would call a brat. BDSM has three parts-BD Ds and SM. A brat doesn't care as much about the Ds (Dom sub) part as much as the SM (sado maschist). They like provoking. Not being obediant is a way of rebelling against the submission they have agreed to-and to get the S&M started. In a sense it is a contradiction, because they agreed to one thing to get the other.
I do very much agree with that analysis. On reading it I realized how much it matches with what is in my head. I also agree that there is a minimum of submission needed to enjoy control. The reasons for someone being obedient can be very diverse. Some fear repercussions, some do it out of respect or because they are raised a certain way. And of course some do it out of submission. All of it can kind of merge together in a way, which makes it really hard to put into words, but it is super interesting to talk about it.

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I do very much agree with that analysis. On reading it I realized how much it matches with what is in my head. I also agree that there is a minimum of submission needed to enjoy control. The reasons for someone being obedient can be very diverse. Some fear repercussions, some do it out of respect or because they are raised a certain way. And of course some do it out of submission. All of it can kind of merge together in a way, which makes it really hard to put into words, but it is super interesting to talk about it.
What ever you were thinking.. you created girls with very distinct types that I have seen in real life. One last thing.. the BDSM folk often rebel against "labels" preferring to only use these "labels" as a starting point of discussing their own personal take on themselves. The debates about the difference between a slave and a sub are endless. Don't ever say a "real" slave unless you want to start a major debate.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
What ever you were thinking.. you created girls with very distinct types that I have seen in real life. One last thing.. the BDSM folk often rebel against "labels" preferring to only use these "labels" as a starting point of discussing their own personal take on themselves. The debates about the difference between a slave and a sub are endless. Don't ever say a "real" slave unless you want to start a major debate.
Haha, oh yeah, I don't want to open that can of worms. I prefer to not use labels anyways, and just have the relationship define itself through the scenes and dialog.

Reactions: MasterRE

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Sorry about that. Not sure what could be going wrong for you. Maybe try windowed mode or a different resolution.
If you want you can PM me your logs C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\Player.log and I'll take a look if there are any errors
or here:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\HachiGames\HailDicktator

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
So one nitpick.. Alice in the shower. If you snuck into the bathroom while a consensual slave was showering you might get one of two reactions.... either anger at the abuse of consent or playfulness. Since this raises lust, I would suggest that she be playful instead of scream.. Maybe doing something different depending on how far below her max lust you were. Possibilities -4or more=cover herself, -3=hands on hips, -2=A coy pose, -1=press something to the glass, Full lust=wag a finger to come in

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So one nitpick.. Alice in the shower. If you snuck into the bathroom while a consensual slave was showering you might get one of two reactions.... either anger at the abuse of consent or playfulness. Since this raises lust, I would suggest that she be playful instead of scream.. Maybe doing something different depending on how far below her max lust you were. Possibilities -4or more=cover herself, -3=hands on hips, -2=A coy pose, -1=press something to the glass, Full lust=wag a finger to come in
Oh there is already something like this in the upcoming version. If her exhibitionism is high enough you will get a different ending to the scene.

• Love
Reactions: Harem_Master

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Oh there is already something like this in the upcoming version. If her exhibitionism is high enough you will get a different ending to the scene.
YAAAY Been waiting for this and the Sonya date / general progression has got cobwebs on it He He

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Sonya has quite a few scenes in the update including progression, but she is in for a pretty rough ride ;)
OOOH my tongue is hanging out like a panting dog waiting in eager anticipation. the next goal would be bitch Leah punishment time and progression and when can I book a holiday there?

• Haha
Reactions: Harem_Master

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018

completely unrelated, where is the artwork from your picture from? looks promising

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes