ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry, maybe I'm stupid or blind but... where do I get the dildo? I looked everywhere but you can't interact with rooms, only with people. I also wasn't able to find a shop of some kind on the island. Talking to the different women at different times and places only leads to she same standard replies. It's kinda frustrating, I guess I'm stuck now.
Talk to Hazel, the bartender at night in the bar in the town, she provides dildos, gags, ropes, all kind of VERY useful items ;)

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
Do we know when version 3.1 will be on here I know it's been released for $10 patrons on the 29th of May?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Do we know when version 3.1 will be on here I know it's been released for $10 patrons on the 29th of May?
From Hachi's Patreon page:

The Android version is done and working properly. It will added to every release from now on.
0.3.1 will be released for $5+ Patreons in about one and a half days including the Android version.
Public release will then be in about 7-10 days after that. At the same time as 0.4.0 will come out for $10+ Patreons.
The Android version is done and working properly. It will added to every release from now on.

Laserfrankie

Feb 9, 2019
Talk to Hazel, the bartender at night in the bar in the town, she provides dildos, gags, ropes, all kind of VERY useful items ;)
Yup, tried that. I only get two options all the time:

"about you"

and

"how did you end up here"

Both options only repeat the same dialogue at any time of night.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Have you had the conversation where she says she's a distributor of such goodies? It happens after you tell her what happened at the (second, I believe) meeting. That's when she tells you about the toys.

Last edited:
Reactions: knowlang and ThL

Laserfrankie

Feb 9, 2019
Have you had the conversation where she says she's a distributor of such goodies? It happens after you tell her what happened at the (second, I believe) meeting. That's when she tells you about the toys.
Nope... what location are you referring to? Beach? Café? Bar?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
The meeting is on the beach. Then you track her down, I think at the bar, but it's been a while since I did that part and tell her about the meeting. I'm trying to remember what the meeting was for, but I haven't had a chance to go back to the game and backtrack it. (Probably something the MC did...)

Laserfrankie

Feb 9, 2019
The meeting is on the beach. Then you track her down, I think at the bar, but it's been a while since I did that part and tell her about the meeting. I'm trying to remember what the meeting was for, but I haven't had a chance to go back to the game and backtrack it. (Probably something the MC did...)
All I get on the beach, is the foot massage over and over again.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
All I get on the beach, is the foot massage over and over again.
The meeting wont start on the beach. The condition for the meeting to start is the date with Sonya and then having talked to Leah about it, as well as talking to Alice in the kitchen about giving her cooking lessons.
After that the meeting will trigger anywhere as long as you are in the same location as Leah in the morning.

Reactions: ThL

Laserfrankie

Feb 9, 2019
The meeting wont start on the beach. The condition for the meeting to start is the date with Sonya and then having talked to Leah about it, as well as talking to Alice in the kitchen about giving her cooking lessons.
After that the meeting will trigger anywhere as long as you are in the same location as Leah in the morning.
Now I got it. Thanks :)

Reactions: hachigames

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks, I couldn't remember the sequence and was hoping I would prompt someone who did know to post it. :rolleyes:

I suppose the dev was a good choice. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone have a walkthrough?
I started something simple, always do... but why reinvent the wheel?

Just let story run to the dock
From Dock

STEP OPTION Results
001 Office (Hallway)
002 Do my best
003 Look? pic
004 Look? pic
005 Closer? pic
006 Drop Pen pic

=== === === LEARN POINT === === === ===
Click quest button, hover over stars.
These will tell you all you need to know
so a walk thru may not be neccesary.
First star is done, time to go to your
room to unlock these stars.
X in top right to close
Cick Map, lobby,

007 Meet Alice

Click status. You will learn how
far you have advanced with the people.
X in top right to close

Don't click Alice-Nothing here advances game but doesnt hurt
008 Cleaning > Punish Alice (notice her obedience rises in Stats)

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Well there's also the quit button on the save screen that is mostly transparent that I missed. Maybe make it not transparent, but also I'm an idiot.

Stupid question round 2: Is it possible to spank alice with the paddle? It says I don't have enough obedience, but I have 20 obedience and she still tells me no. Is it submission or exhibitionism or whatever (the dialogue says obedience but means a different stat)? Or is it a bug, as it seems odd that it's early on the list but I was spamming butt plug (final choice) to get there.

I've finished playing this .1 and sir, you're going places. Assuming that you can import saves and keep to a solid release schedule. Some things/bugs I've noticed:
Some of the Alice cooking quests check off despite not actually doing them due to low stats. No real big deal, but that's probably not intended.
You might want to lower at least some of these requirements like Sonya's gag use. It costs money and 10 in a stat to get there, after doing the same thing over and over to grind it, only for the gag scene to be... the same scene but with a gag that does nothing compared to the regular ungagged version. Either make it unique (ring gag blowjob!) or lower requirement to something like 5, the way that the flow of the game went to me is: spend 25 in game days to clear the main story while doing alice and sonya quests at the same time, then spend an additional 15 days doing the alice and sonya quests.
Maybe put a schedule for people's hours in the status screen? In 3 months when you update, I won't remember that Alice appears in the kitchen between 13:00 and 15:00 or whatever.
Maybe add some way to make time progression easier? Like a half day skip button or something. When I'm maintaining the hotel as a quick skip button despite everything being at 10, that seems a bit wonky.

Once again though, A plus work here. Will watch with bated breath and hope patrons flock. May you never suffer burnout.
I missed the upper transparency as well at first as well. Now that I know its there, I like it. Maybe make it flash occasionally? or add a note to the "are you sure" dialog about the options? Problem is, either choice would be annoying over time and would need an "off" option.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I missed the upper transparency as well at first as well. Now that I know its there, I like it. Maybe make it flash occasionally? or add a note to the "are you sure" dialog about the options? Problem is, either choice would be annoying over time and would need an "off" option.
I'll check if I can tweak it a little bit so it is more visible.

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I'll check if I can tweak it a little bit so it is more visible.
People only need to find it once, so maybe fine as is? BTW.. Raves on the game. I like LOVE the cooking lessons. It means that no matter how boring the daily tasks are, there is always at least one new scene waiting. Two thumbs up for providing something to look forward to at the end of the day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
One other thought. The girl stats remind me of dungeon and dragons. Like that. I also like corruption stuff.. Don't know if it's in here yet but obedience and a room key should lead to opportunities to unlock exhibitionism with a few orders in private. Just a thought if it interests you.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes