MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I could be wrong but it looks like something from Roberts-comics
Correct. Gary Roberts. He's totally non-consensual but as long as you keep in mind its fantasy, its fine. His art is some of the best non-CGI art for force fantasy out there.

Last edited:

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
So.. I am writing up a walk thru for my personal use. It would be a spoiler so I won't post here unless Dev doesn't mind.

But to my main point... The walk thru shows exactly where the grind places are and two of them are Alices shower peek, and buying Leah a drink to raise her love level. Both would be much less of a grind if the player was rewarded with a new scene as they advanced. Otherwise, both really are just "rinse and repeat, repeat, repeat."

The shower scene is an easy fix.. as noted earlier. Fixing drinks with Leah is more of a challenge. May I suggest that you would spice up the drinking with Leah in this manner?

Have Sonya show up. Sonya likes taking public risk. IF you talked with her first, you can get her to agree to flash her tits behind Leah.. and as you advance in love with Leah, Sonya's "flashing" would get more aggressive.

I would propose that these two mods would greatly reduce some of the complaints about grinding.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So.. I am writing up a walk thru for my personal use. It would be a spoiler so I won't post here unless Dev doesn't mind.

But to my main point... The walk thru shows exactly where the grind places are and two of them are Alices shower peek, and buying Leah a drink to raise her love level. Both would be much less of a grind if the player was rewarded with a new scene as they advanced. Otherwise, both really are just "rinse and repeat, repeat, repeat."

The shower scene is an easy fix.. as noted earlier. Fixing drinks with Leah is more of a challenge. May I suggest that you would spice up the drinking with Leah in this manner?

Have Sonya show up. Sonya likes taking public risk. IF you talked with her first, you can get her to agree to flash her tits behind Leah.. and as you advance in love with Leah, Sonya's "flashing" would get more aggressive.

I would propose that these two mods would greatly reduce some of the complaints about grinding.
Good suggestions.
You can post a walk through if you like. To avoid spoilers you can give a disclaimer and just apply the spoiler tag to the text. Then everyone can decide for themselves.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

The way the story has been going, I would be tempted to ask Hazel to spike Leah's drink to cut through her "grind" and get on with it, but that would ruin the storyline :giggle:. Also, with regard to Yuki acting like an over-the-top Super Spy; I think I could also get Hazel's off-island connections to set me up with some "Bond Villain" torture devices to adjust her attitude, but this is just my MC's wishful thinking... :devilish:

Reactions: MasterRE

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
The way the story has been going, I would be tempted to ask Hazel to spike Leah's drink to cut through her "grind" and get on with it, but that would ruin the storyline :giggle:. Also, with regard to Yuki acting like an over-the-top Super Spy; I think I could also get Hazel's off-island connections to set me up with some "Bond Villain" torture devices to adjust her attitude, but this is just my MC's wishful thinking... :devilish:
You are gving me ideas. Spiking Leahs drink and then posing her for some blackmail photos might be another twist that could be a lot of fun.

• Haha

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
But like he said, would ruin the storyline, given leah is actually cool with you around the time you get the strangely anime maid chick

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
But like he said, would ruin the storyline, given leah is actually cool with you around the time you get the strangely anime maid chick
When Leah stops pulling a gun on me for "accidentally" walking in on her shower, then I'll consider us cool. Meanwhile, I have thoughts on making Alice subservient only to me (and possibly cloning her... With Uncle Dik's help! ;))

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Down side is that her 'contacts' might have other plans for her...

• Thinking Face

Chameleone

Nov 20, 2017
hi, iam a bit stuck. the quest is telling me to go to all the places the sisters go together, i think ive been everywere and talked to them but the quest isnt progressing. what am i missing?

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I have been stoked to set up a dungeon in the cellar (in the game) ever since the tour of the side room... stone walls... lots of room for chains.. might look more scary than the dungeon I have in real life.... but give me some time... I can fix that..

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
*** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER ***

The attachment is the notes/walkthru I wrote up during my second run through ver 0.23.
Figure it out...should be more or less self explanatory...

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Is it just me or is getting money in the game a bit tedious
Really, it's no problem once one gets the levels built up just a bit. Also, there is time built into the game where not much else is going on and it's relatively painless. Make sure to invest some money into the levels and time and very quickly you'll have plenty of dough and be able to skip days on the various chores. Hachi's worked very hard to cut the grind down to almost nothing.
Just make sure to keep your eye on the quest menu and you'll not have to worry too much about any of it (i.e. missing out on time specific tasks, et al.) or waiting on another day to accomplish something. It's all really quite intuitive.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
In the first release girl stats were a real female dog (but that became comparatively easy in update) The hotel should be relatively easy from beginning if you just keep on tasks AM it soon snowballs and there is not a lot else important in the early AM stages then some money is useful for personal use but the more you invest the more you make and tasks become easier. Personally I think its more about securing your position and getting to know people and their traits first. Kinks and more will soon be there.

animalia

Oct 11, 2017
*** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER *** *** SPOILER ***

The attachment is the notes/walkthru I wrote up during my second run through ver 0.23.
Figure it out...should be more or less self explanatory...
I couldn't get Leah's lust to go up when I peaked on her

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes