Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool, guess i'll wait till .031 Once done with her, please don't introduce another Sarah/Daisy/Nadia bitch type character but rather build and fill on what's there.

Alice needs some love,
Leah needs a lot of love
Yuki, Sonja, Hailey et all needs love too.
Sarah and her sister need a little too.

Daisy and Nadia can just disappear. (Semi joking. But all jokes aside, it would be really awesome if some girls and any future girls are optional)

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Sorry, unfortunately that would cause everyone to suddenly lose their save files unless migrating, which is risky. What I can do instead is make a "open save game folder" button ingame, so you don't have to remember.

I attached a save file for the end of 0.25.

(Just out of interest, did the update to win11 just delete your old user folder c:\Users\<username> or did you format? )
On android version make dual save 1 at
"internal storage/android/Data/appname"
and 1 at
"internal storage/anything"

It will make save data backup easy. (Normally internal storage/android/Data/appname this get deleted when u delete game)

U can also do same for PC.

May 20, 2020
Sorry, unfortunately that would cause everyone to suddenly lose their save files unless migrating, which is risky. What I can do instead is make a "open save game folder" button ingame, so you don't have to remember.

I attached a save file for the end of 0.25.

(Just out of interest, did the update to win11 just delete your old user folder c:\Users\<username> or did you format? )
I had performed a clean format after verifying the essential parts of my profile were backed up, as what I did was loaded Windows 10 about 18 months ago & then joined the Insider tract for Windows 11 a few months ago and decided to do a clean load of 11 to ensure I was running on a clean load and verify my SSDs were in optimal condition.

Note: AppData can get HUGE so doing a full on blanket backup on that folder isn't always in best interest.

Reactions: hachigames

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
On android version make dual save 1 at
"internal storage/android/Data/appname"
and 1 at
"internal storage/anything"

It will make save data backup easy. (Normally internal storage/android/Data/appname this get deleted when u delete game)

U can also do same for PC.
Many developer use this on android

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
You're doing a good job hachi. Keep doing you.
Even if it'll never go in the direction I want (still hoping and wishing) the updates are solid. Don't focus on the whining. You provide good content on a consistent release schedule with enjoyable characters in a reasonable story. You're in the top % of creators just for your realiability for crying out loud. On top of that you're delivering a very satisfying game.

I've recently caught up after losing my save file and thanks to a save in the comments I'm back on track with the updates now. As a sidenote I'll just add that the small crumbs you've given in the direction I would've liked shows that you know how to write that aspect very well, so even if that path won't prevail here (even with the multiple possible setups available for optional scenarios) I'll just hope that maybe it comes with your next title. And as always, even without it, this game is really good. Everyone has their kinks and wishes and fantasies. But it's only your game. Keep doing what you enjoy creating. Create what suits the story you want to tell and your paying patreons, not sour critics.

Sep 18, 2018
I dont know if its a bug (feels like it) But to increase Sonyas Obedience over 10/20 (maybe even before idk) you cant for example use the ball or tape gag when she blows you in the café.
She needs to be "ungagged" to get the 5+ obedience. Seems like it should give it to you when you got the gag on also ?

(took me forever to find that out...)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I dont know if its a bug (feels like it) But to increase Sonyas Obedience over 10/20 (maybe even before idk) you cant for example use the ball or tape gag when she blows you in the café.
She needs to be "ungagged" to get the 5+ obedience. Seems like it should give it to you when you got the gag on also ?

(took me forever to find that out...)
Thank you. I'll look into it since I remember some people mentioning Sonya and Obedience before.

wcs28

Jun 24, 2018
That sounds like the program doesn't have sufficient permissions to create files. Unfortunately I don't have a mac, so my knowledge about it is limited. If you check the folder where the saves should be (location on the first post in this thread), and go one folder up, there should be a log file called Player.log. If you can send that to me, I might be able to figure out what is happening.
I think I followed the correct file path until I didn't see the "application support" folder in my library. I even searched "player.log" in my entire system and it came up empty.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Talking about Sonya, i don't know if it's a bug but i can't advance the story without make the "session" with her but when i make it and i exit the scene the game seems to freez so i need to reload my previous save (auto-load) to "debug" the game from that.
Still in experimental state ?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Talking about Sonya, i don't know if it's a bug but i can't advance the story without make the "session" with her but when i make it and i exit the scene the game seems to freez so i need to reload my previous save (auto-load) to "debug" the game from that.
Shouldn't be. Are you playing on PC or mobile?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That happened to me yesterday as well.

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you. I'll look into it since I remember some people mentioning Sonya and Obedience before.
I also found another bug, when you are suppose to find leah after her workout and you find her in her office, she is not marked on the map as being in the office when you do the first part of that quest.
And its not in the tips either.
For me she was marked as being in the city, but there was no place i could visit where she was.
I had to go here to find out she was in the office.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I also found another bug, when you are suppose to find leah after her workout and you find her in her office, she is not marked on the map as being in the office when you do the first part of that quest.
And its not in the tips either.
For me she was marked as being in the city, but there was no place i could visit where she was.
I had to go here to find out she was in the office.
Hmm, strange, she's supposed to be in the office only after she was working out in the town area. I'll take a look what might be causing this.

zuri12

Oct 20, 2021
Hi there! I am writing to you in translated Spanish so I may have grammatical errors, leaving that aside I want to express a doubt about a specific part of the story; Leah does yoga in front of the pool, in an interaction she allows me to play with a vibrator from a distance but the level of excitement is bug ''Leah: 0 COUNTER)'' and it doesn't tell me what level she is at so I can't move forward, any advice?
P.S. very good game(y)

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just started. Is it possible to take over Leah authority and put her in her place at some point?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Don't worry about Leah, she's a sweet heart and you get her under control pretty quickly.

There are "worse" characters than her, some sadly still to be tamed.
Sex is required with all the girls to progress the story right? It's not avoidable?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sex is required with all the girls to progress the story right? It's not avoidable?
Sexual activities are required with all of them, none are avoidable. Full penetration only happens later with most, but yeah sexual activities are required to progress. And there are a lot where there has been none yet.

Leah is very sweet in her own way once you dominate her.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes