drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Well I just finished the current update - sorry Hachi - I am with everyone else who has commented on this. The Nadia arc has made this game no fun to play. Our MC's hand wringing and standing by isn't working for me.... you haven't given us enough to go on to even believe there is a plan or a reason for the MC to be locked out of the plan. And Nadia is simply just too unsympathetic and that means that the story isn't providing the fun payoffs like in previous arcs. I hope the eventual payoff is worth it...and you say we have to wait for 2-3 more updates to be done with that story arc? Ah well, that is a bit depressing. This was one of the games that I always looked forward to the updates.... now it seems like a bit of a slog.

DrD

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Just came by to see if the Nadia arc came to a swift resolution. From what I've read - doesn't seem so and in fact she even tortured our girls while the MC stood by doing nothing. Cool. Glad I didn't have to see that.

Good to hear the arc has a predetermined end several updates in the future - but I'm not sure I want to come back to whatever ashes are left. When I posted my catharsis-rant I was full of feelings of hurt, betrayal and disappointment. Feel free to call it "whining" if it makes you feel better - but what matters is that I cared. Very deeply. About a video-game characters. Because they were written and sculpted in such a wonderful way that they made me care. Nadia changed that.

In the meantime I found quite a few new games to play and the affection and care I felt for Alice, Yuki and Scarlet isn't there anymore. It belongs to characters in a VNs where I believe I'm not gonna feel hurt and betrayed. Developed by Devs who communicate with their fans and explain their reasoning beyond "because spoilers" and it gives me confidence in their product. And that's the main thing Hachi lost. My trust. And probably not just mine.

It's nice to hear there are plans to end Nadia's arc. It's nice to know Hachi is planning sequels. Right now the industry I work in is finally recovering from the pandemic and around Christmas I'll once again have some spare cash I can throw at video games I enjoy. This spring - Hail Dicktator would 100% be a game I'd support. Half a year later? Definitely not. Not now and not in the foreseeable future. Nadia and this willful sabotage and sinking of a beloved game despite the community outcry (for the reason of "spoilers") has been deserving of an Activision Blizzard CEO. And just like I have 0 trust in Blizzard's future games and won't buy any of them - I can't see myself supporting future Hachi's endeavors because no matter how good they look at the start - I have no guarantee that it won't turn into "Nadia's-magical-journey" and I'm not willing to go through that ever again.

Last edited:

zuri12

Oct 20, 2021
Hi there! I am writing to you in translated Spanish so I may have grammatical errors, leaving that aside I want to express a doubt about a specific part of the story; Leah does yoga in front of the pool, in an interaction she allows me to play with a vibrator from a distance but the level of excitement is bug ''Leah: 0 COUNTER)'' and it doesn't tell me what level she is at so I can't move forward, any advice?
P.S. very good game(y)
I found the error, it turns out to be a translation problem, I put the original language to complete the mission, I also reached the moment where Sarah is never in her room and I cannot advance in the story.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Just came by to see if the Nadia arc came to a swift resolution. From what I've read - doesn't seem so and in fact she even tortured our girls while the MC stood by doing nothing. Cool. Glad I didn't have to see that.

Good to hear the arc has a predetermined end several updates in the future - but I'm not sure I want to come back to whatever ashes are left. When I posted my catharsis-rant I was full of feelings of hurt, betrayal and disappointment. Feel free to call it "whining" if it makes you feel better - but what matters is that I cared. Very deeply. About a video-game characters. Because they were written and sculpted in such a wonderful way that they made me care. Nadia changed that.

In the meantime I found quite a few new games to play and the affection and care I felt for Alice, Yuki and Scarlet isn't there anymore. It belongs to characters in a VNs where I believe I'm not gonna feel hurt and betrayed. Developed by Devs who communicate with their fans and explain their reasoning beyond "because spoilers" and it gives me confidence in their product. And that's the main thing Hachi lost. My trust. And probably not just mine.

It's nice to hear there are plans to end Nadia's arc. It's nice to know Hachi is planning sequels. Right now the industry I work in is finally recovering from the pandemic and around Christmas I'll once again have some spare cash I can throw at video games I enjoy. This spring - Hail Dicktator would 100% be a game I'd support. Half a year later? Definitely not. Not now and not in the foreseeable future. Nadia and this willful sabotage and sinking of a beloved game despite the community outcry (for the reason of "spoilers") has been deserving of an Activision Blizzard CEO. And just like I have 0 trust in Blizzard's future games and won't buy any of them - I can't see myself supporting future Hachi's endeavors because no matter how good they look at the start - I have no guarantee that it won't turn into "Nadia's-magical-journey" and I'm not willing to go through that ever again.
Geez, the drama. I don't like her character either ( and he really needs to pull one hell of a redemption arc), but he already did it with Leah and Sarah.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Please PLEASE remove that Nadia from this game. I'd rather sooner rather than later. Hope in the next update. It would be nice to play the game without having to press the ctrl key whenever that is on the screen or some related task is going on. I just can't stand that shit slut. Uncle Dick PLEASE send that shit even to the Sahara to make sand cakes.

caracc

Dec 7, 2017

So wait....you are saying that you "loved" the ladies because of their characters and did feel actual affection for them. And your feelings stopped because someone else appeared and kinda threatened the ones you love? Well...isn´t that a bit contradicting? Your feelings are obviously your thing but you seem like a guy (or lady) who loved Luke in Star Wars but when Mr. Vader appeared and did mean things to him your love was suddenly gone. Shouldn´t you be more invested in a character you like when they are in peril?^^ I mean, that´s basically the baseline of 95% of all stories ever written. You have to defend the ones you "love" and rather often you can´t, because that creates drama and believe it or not, that is one of the things that makes story telling interesting. Lord of the rings might be a bit less interesting if it´s all about Frodo waking up, eating, taking a shit and going back to bed after jerking off -> the end. Also maybe stop saying that the "community" hates Nadia or you present them. I can tell you that most supporters of Hail dictator don´t have an issue with the current state of the story. I for one rly do like Nadia. But that´s my oppinion. You can have yours but maybe find arguments that make sense and don´t proclaim you deeply care for the characters and when something happens that you don´t like, which is not their doing or decission btw. , happens to them. It rather seems like you didn´t gave a shit about them in the first place if an arc with a new villian upsets you SO much (especially in a partially BDSM focused game....) that you loose any affection you had.

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Hey Hachigames, enjoying the game as always. Now, for a change from the constant bitching about Nadia:

Found a bug that happens twice. When i click on Yuki´s service for the enw punishment, the game freezes and you get the "loading counter" at 0. Same happens when i try the Hazel´s and Daisy´s quest at the Leasure Center. I play the PC version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey Hachigames, enjoying the game as always. Now, for a change from the constant bitching about Nadia:

Found a bug that happens twice. When i click on Yuki´s service for the enw punishment, the game freezes and you get the "loading counter" at 0. Same happens when i try the Hazel´s and Daisy´s quest at the Leasure Center. I play the PC version.
Oh. that's odd. Maybe there is an asset missing. Thank you for the notice, I'll check that out and fix it.

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
16% into it and loving, but feeling some lack of sex. MC just got laid with Alice, can someone tell me if the game is slow towards the sex and pay it later or we still are in the step of waiting updates to fuck the girls? Im having fun but dont want this to become another Midnight Paradise experience

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
16% into it and loving, but feeling some lack of sex. MC just got laid with Alice, can someone tell me if the game is slow towards the sex and pay it later or we still are in the step of waiting updates to fuck the girls? Im having fun but dont want this to become another Midnight Paradise experience
There is sex in game though one or two girls go slower as others. It is no MP. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: AsticHam
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes