hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I want to change the language.chinese,English only
That's odd. it should be available. Check if the "Chinese (Simplified)_Google Translate.hdlang" file is in .\HailDicktator_Data\StreamingAssets\language from your install folder. I also attached it if you need it.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have a problem with the textbox in the game, it's too big and takes almost half of the screen.

I know that you can hide it by clicking the hide button, but still, swapping between hiding the text box and proceeding with the scene is so annoying. I think the option to customize the text box would be great, or you should redesign it to make it smaller or more transparent, something like that.

I saw this customizable textbox solution in other Ren'py games, but I don't know about Unity maybe it's more tricky to do?

And another problem with me (I'm just halfway through the game though, about 60% or so) is that sex scenes and romantic scenes in this game are pretty anti-climatic.

I think it's because the story progression is depending too much on the task system, I think you should decrease the task to half of what it used to have and conclude it in one scene so it would make the scene longer and feel more compelling and not anti-climatic.

But, it's just a suggestion though. The textbox is what I really want you to change, but the latter problem is just me saying what I think, I don't expect you to really change it though cause it would be like a remastered version or something.

Aside from that, I love your game, I fucking hate sandbox but I love this game, I suppose that's pretty much say everything about how I feel about this game haha
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll probably add some customizability, such as transparency and size sliders.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
So I just realized something that has slipped my mind mostly due to the intense dislike of the Nadia arc: The game has completely dropped all the non-story focused mechanics and events. Like the hotel management which hasn't mattered one bit in ages, the chore checkups and the associated punishments/rewards and the "session"-system which I'm actually glad got dropped.

I'm starting to wonder whether Hachi realized he bit off more than he can chew at the start, combined with the negative reception of the Nadia arc and is now just trying to speedrun the game to its conclusion to start a new project?

Shame if so. so much potential in the game to be more than just your bog-standard sandbox VN

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So I just realized something that has slipped my mind mostly due to the intense dislike of the Nadia arc: The game has completely dropped all the non-story focused mechanics and events. Like the hotel management which hasn't mattered one bit in ages, the chore checkups and the associated punishments/rewards and the "session"-system which I'm actually glad got dropped.

I'm starting to wonder whether Hachi realized he bit off more than he can chew at the start, combined with the negative reception of the Nadia arc and is now just trying to speedrun the game to its conclusion to start a new project?

Shame if so. so much potential in the game to be more than just your bog-standard sandbox VN
Nope, just continuing the game-plan I have outlined for myself. I didn't change it in the slightest, and I'm also going to finish the current arc as I planned. While I value the input on F95, it is by far not my only source of feedback. Why in the world would I suddenly want to abandon the game, because some people didn't like one character or arc?

I would like to do more side content for the hotel, but having updates focus purely on side content are rather bland, so now I'm trying to trickle it in slowly with the story progression, because there is only so much time I have in a day. I will also work more on it in-between main story arcs, which hasn't been the case for a while now. The session system was more or less a test, and it will likely have a comeback for the after-main-story content, because I'm not planning to just wrap up the game immediately after the story ends. I want to make more content so players can continue to enjoy their time on the island outside of the storyline.

Last edited:

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Nope, just continuing the game-plan I have outlined for myself. I didn't change it in the slightest, and I'm also going to finish the current arc as I planned. I would like to do more side content for the hotel, but having updates focus purely on side content are rather bland, so now I'm trying to trickle it in slowly with the story progression, because there is only so much time I have in a day. I will also work more on it in-between main story arcs, which hasn't been the case for a while now. The session system was more or less a test, and it will likely have a comeback for the after-main-story content, because I'm not planning to just wrap up the game immediately after the story ends. I want to make more content so players can continue to enjoy their time on the island outside of the storyline.
Well that's good to hear. The hotel stuff is what makes the game really stand out from all the other sandbox VN's after all.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I hope Anna shows up more and is added to the list. I love her character design and her interactions with the MC are great. I want to see her talking/interacting with the other girls.

deadspace2012

Jul 31, 2019
Hello. how to try a Leach during her turnovers with a belt when you need to dial a vozduzhenie from 10 -15 there are no buttons, and when she turns, 0 is always lit

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hey i discovered the game and immediately fell in love it is just great i have a question there is a cheat to have more money for the german language version and then i would have problems with 2 qs 1 time with hasels leptop where i have a need a password and then with scarlet where I could hang it around your room whenever I wanted, who can help me and please excuse my bad English

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Hachi -

RE: 27.1 - Love the update! Love it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel marginally better about Nadia because
can't be evil bitches at heart. Yuki is delightful as ever even if she is
and proves to be more of a kitty than a tiger. Agree with some earlier comment that the scenes come a bit quick - but at this mature stage of the game it is expected that the MC had relations with his girls!

Well done and a very nice and unexpected turn of events.

Merci beaucoup

DrD

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
hey i discovered the game and immediately fell in love it is just great i have a question there is a cheat to have more money for the german language version and then i would have problems with 2 qs 1 time with hasels leptop where i have a need a password and then with scarlet where I could hang it around your room whenever I wanted, who can help me and please excuse my bad English

1. feet . . . but don't know the German password, unless it's the German for feet

2. don't understand your question about Scarlet . . . her room is on a floor of the hotel, and you visit her in the evening

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Seriously someone has to step up his game or something, cause for me this is kind of atrocious. I mean if DAZ wont allow you to show a realistic result with this posture, make another one where it looks better. I dont know, its hard to look at these females and be convinced that i whould be looking at them.:confused:

Captura de pantalla 2021-11-07 125859.jpg

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
1. feet . . . but don't know the German password, unless it's the German for feet

2. don't understand your question about Scarlet . . . her room is on a floor of the hotel, and you visit her in the evening
yes that has worked now did not know that you have to do that at night at 12 and how about the money there is a cheat or a possibility I didn't quite understand how and I need 3000 g for the next mission at the moment :(

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
yes that has worked now did not know that you have to do that at night at 12 and how about the money there is a cheat or a possibility I didn't quite understand how and I need 3000 g for the next mission at the moment :(
Don't know about cheats.

But for the possibility . . . click on the hotel icon at the top left of the screen; go down; see "efficiency" and "persistence"; you can pay to increase efficiency and persistence; this gives you automatic funds.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes