tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
Don't know about cheats.

But for the possibility . . . click on the hotel icon at the top left of the screen; go down; see "efficiency" and "persistence"; you can pay to increase efficiency and persistence; this gives you automatic funds.
ah ok you mean where you pay 1000g and the other column where more and more g costs ???? Thanks for your help

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
Anyone have a save file for up to a couple of versions ago... PC crashed and i had to reinstall everything and lost my save for this game. If anyone has one i would appreciate so i don't have to grind again

DarkValley

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone have a save file for up to a couple of versions ago... PC crashed and i had to reinstall everything and lost my save for this game. If anyone has one i would appreciate so i don't have to grind again
I have the same problem. Huge PC crash. All data lost untill version 0.19.3 May 2021.

Can someone please post a savegame that will help me to go on with the Quest....

DarkValley

Jun 13, 2018
Everytime I update this game I have to start from start their isn't any load stuff its annoying me can anyone help
GREATEST socerrer . Normally when you update the program your save data is still there. Please see below.

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Greatest socerrer

Nov 8, 2021
GREATEST socerrer. Normally when you update the program your save data is still there. Please see below.

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
In Android
?

DarkValley

Jun 13, 2018
hmm.. Not sure. Will this help you?

To make sure you have Play Games Cloud Save switched on, go to “Settings -> Accounts -> Google -> Account sync” and make sure that the “Play Games Cloud Save” slider is switched on.

or try this.

Where are game save files on Android?
Go to the directory Android > Data, then find your game folder, copy that folder.
If the game exceeds 100 megabytes, then you’ll need to copy another additional file/s called obb, go to Android/obb and copy the whole game folder from there.
Source:

Aw44k3n

Jun 22, 2021
Please can anyone help,
i want a guide on scavenger hunt where do i search after the farm the one about the sand

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes