Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
does anyone have a bug that the Alice scene after introduction for some reason does not want to open in the gallery,and just in case what do you need to do to open it normally maybe i simply missed something

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
does anyone have a bug that the Alice scene after introduction for some reason does not want to open in the gallery,and just in case what do you need to do to open it normally maybe i simply missed something
If u are taking about Alice 2nd scene then that is missplaces. Alice night mission unlock after Alice and Sarah training mission which unlock after Sarah training.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi,

Can you please help me? Since the previous version I had issues with moving forward as I cannot find Daisy in the outdoor shower and I'm currently stuck at 81% progress.

I should release Daisy - but I cannot find her to do so.

I have attached the last save I have.

Thank you so much.

Enkaan

Sep 18, 2018
I have found a pretty nasty bug. In the session with Sonya I can't exit and yes I tried going Windowed/Fullscreen still doesnt work. And when I use one of the toys Tape/Clapms/Buttplug and remove it again, the game gets stuck in the massage and nothing works anymore.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have found a pretty nasty bug. In the session with Sonya I can't exit and yes I tried going Windowed/Fullscreen still doesnt work. And when I use one of the toys Tape/Clapms/Buttplug and remove it again, the game gets stuck in the massage and nothing works anymore.
Sorry about that. I will have it fixed in the next version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

Can you please help me? Since the previous version I had issues with moving forward as I cannot find Daisy in the outdoor shower and I'm currently stuck at 81% progress.

I should release Daisy - but I cannot find her to do so.

I have attached the last save I have.

Thank you so much.
Hi, sorry about the issue. Somehow Daisy's schedule wasn't on her Doctor schedule, when the quest activated, so her other schedule was taking priority. I made a save to fix that for you.

Do you maybe remember when exactly Daisy stopped going to the doctor's office during the day (you unlocked the doctor's office, right?)? I want to find out if there is a mistake in a quest-action that causes this.

Reactions: Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Do you maybe remember when exactly Daisy stopped going to the doctor's office during the day (you unlocked the doctor's office, right?)?

I have unlocked it but unfortunately I cannot remember the exact time when she stooped going as after finishing all the quests, I kept on trying so many times to catch her on the outdoor shower that I did not make any connection and paid no attention. Maybe there is something relevant in one of the older saves. If I can help with anything, please let me know.

Thank you so much for the help!

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
hachigames

Hi again,

I don't know if it's karma or I am the most unlucky sob.

I am again stuck because I cannot find Leah in the Mysterious Path in the forest. I have tried several days in a row but she's not there.

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
I might have found a little bug.

For some reason the game doesn't register when I buy the big ball gag from Hazel. The second star on "silence is golden" remains unchecked even after buying it (version 0.27.1).
Or is this intentional? I read in an earlier post that you can't use it yet, but i am not sure if that was in version 0.26.1 or applied to version 0.27.1.

Edit: It seems to depend in which order some quests are done. I used an earlier save again and if i do the gagged at work before meeting Sarah in the lobby triggering the first star of silence is golden, it registers me buying the gag. When I did the first silence is golden event before gagged at work, it didn't register buying the gag for the second star of silence is golden.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames

Hi again,

I don't know if it's karma or I am the most unlucky sob.

I am again stuck because I cannot find Leah in the Mysterious Path in the forest. I have tried several days in a row but she's not there.
Can you send me your save game again. I can check if something went wrong. Really not sure why this is happening to you.

Reactions: Gralps

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I might have found a little bug.

For some reason the game doesn't register when I buy the big ball gag from Hazel. The second star on "silence is golden" remains unchecked even after buying it (version 0.27.1).
Or is this intentional? I read in an earlier post that you can't use it yet, but i am not sure if that was in version 0.26.1 or applied to version 0.27.1.

Edit: It seems to depend in which order some quests are done. I used an earlier save again and if i do the gagged at work before meeting Sarah in the lobby triggering the first star of silence is golden, it registers me buying the gag. When I did the first silence is golden event before gagged at work, it didn't register buying the gag for the second star of silence is golden.
Thank you. Theoretically it should only care if the gag was bought, and not when, so something must be going wrong. I'll look into it.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Can you send me your save game again. I can check if something went wrong. Really not sure why this is happening to you.
Hi,

Of course, I have attached it. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if anything I need to change for this to not occure anymore.

Thanks!

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes