HatlessRichard

Nov 24, 2021
This game is great! There is so much content

One question I have though. With Hazel's service punishment nude tickling. The quest that comes up says there are two endings for it. So far I have only seen it where you lightly tickle her soles/feet/legs and stop whenever and Hazel says it wasn't a punishment

My expectation is for an alternate where you give her a full on tickle torture but I can't see how to get any other thing to happen. I tried cycling through the three tickle options multiple times. All I see is a message saying "she seems to be enjoying this" or some such

I have also progressed quite a bit since that punishment becoming available but have not seen what I need to do to get the alternate ending. Can someone help?
Ah I figured out what it meant. One ending is before the comment and the other is after

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
So I've done 29% of the quests and I wanted to ask if there is any femdom content in the game or is the content in this game maledom focused?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so has the Nadia arc finished?
or she still the bee queen of the island?

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I'm stuck at 22% completion. Hints are showing:
Retro Love [4] - I can hang out it Scarlet's room.
The Scarvenger Hunt [1] - Leah seems like she has something to say
Anyone knows what I'm missing?

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
For the "busted" quest you have to first complete some other quest. The exact ones should be in the hint in the quest screen. Let me know if you need more help.
I need more help, the only quests I've got left are
"another punishment for alice" which I cannot complete because I need a dungeon
"the abandoned room" with 5 stars completed
"the thief" with 2 stars completed

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes