GTullamor

Jan 19, 2021
Hi, do i have to give the sleeping peel to Yuki at a specific time? when i try to give it to her game seems to crash (black screen(

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, do i have to give the sleeping peel to Yuki at a specific time? when i try to give it to her game seems to crash (black screen(
Sleeping pill should be doable any time (afaik). Maybe something went wrong with your download. A reinstall might fix it. If not can you send me your Player.log from C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator after it crashed.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to find save file
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Reactions: vei00

vei00

Sep 16, 2021
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
Got it

Thanks

boomshell

Jan 25, 2019
I hope this upload works, since F95 is giving me all sorts of errors at the moment.

The scene works for me, however I has a suspicion on what it may be caused by. It's possibly the new animation system, but the odd thing is that the system uses the same image loading as the normal images, so I'm not sure how this could happen.

There will be another animation in a scene with Alice a few scenes after this one, so we will see if it happens again. If you can, could you send me your Player.log after it crashed. it's in the directory above the save games. Maybe I can see what causes it and possibly create a workaround for the next version.

did you mean this file player.log?

My game still crash. I click load and it takes me back to the beginning of this scene, I rewind and the same problem. If you could please send me the save after this scene when it's over. Maybe then it will continue.

I send a picture when it crashes.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
did you mean this file player.log?

My game still crash. I click load and it takes me back to the beginning of this scene, I rewind and the same problem. If you could please send me the save after this scene when it's over. Maybe then it will continue.

I send a picture when it crashes.
Thanks for the logs. The logs confirm my suspicion that it is indeed the animation. However, after investigating the error, it isn't something I can directly fix. For some reason, creating textures is failing deep in unity's core. Someone on a post I found indicated that this is only happening when done in a coroutine, so I will try to shift the animation texture creation into the main loop, and see if that helps (won't make a difference performance wise)

The other possibility is that your graphics card runs out of memory, which could be the case here, although those textures aren't exactly big. Let me know if the game crashes again at the alice scene, and I'll give you a new save file after that as well (there are no other animations that use this system currently, so you should be fine after).

I'll try and see if I can fix it for the next version, but since I'm unable to reproduce the issue on my side, I'm only able to blindly fix without being able to confirm.

Reactions: omocik

boomshell

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the logs. The logs confirm my suspicion that it is indeed the animation. However, after investigating the error, it isn't something I can directly fix. For some reason, creating textures is failing deep in unity's core. Someone on a post I found indicated that this is only happening when done in a coroutine, so I will try to shift the animation texture creation into the main loop, and see if that helps (won't make a difference performance wise)

The other possibility is that your graphics card runs out of memory, which could be the case here, although those textures aren't exactly big. Let me know if the game crashes again at the alice scene, and I'll give you a new save file after that as well (there are no other animations that use this system currently, so you should be fine after).

I'll try and see if I can fix it for the next version, but since I'm unable to reproduce the issue on my side, I'm only able to blindly fix without being able to confirm.

Ok this save works. I'll write when there's a problem with the Alice scene. Thank you :)

boomshell

Jan 25, 2019

The animation in the scene with Alice worked.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
With F95 in its current state, I haven't tried searching, so I'm sorry if this was already reported to you, Hachi. There are some inconsistencies during the Paris mission you might want to look into fixing in the coming updates. A couple of examples include:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A nice update, of course. I always enjoy the varied personalities you give the different characters. Thanks for sharing the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks for the sticky quest log! It makes the game a lot easier to navigate. I was worried at first that since it's in the middle of the screen, it would get in the way. Glad to see it disappears whenever an interaction begins so you don't even need to switch it off. Very well done! If you're looking to improve it further, my suggestion would be to make it just a little bit easier to read.. maybe a darker background in the text box or something like that. Either way, great work as always!

croustivor

Dec 5, 2021
Hi, do i have to give the sleeping peel to Yuki at a specific time? when i try to give it to her game seems to crash (black screen)
this is my save after blackscreen

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, do i have to give the sleeping peel to Yuki at a specific time? when i try to give it to her game seems to crash (black screen)
this is my save after blackscreen
Thank you. Something is definitely going wrong causing a crash (since I can't load the save). Can you give me another save before the scene, and maybe your Player.log file after the crash happened (it's in the folder above the save folder).

I'll do my best to fix this for you.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Hey there, been trying out the game since this week-end and I'm stuck with the Busted! quest, I can't ask Sonya for a blow job. So kind of stuck at the moment...

Jul 9, 2021
Hey Hachi, how many more updates do you estimate before the grand finale and the credits roll? Wanna see how the story ends.

Also, humble request: on-demand Hazel nookie?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey there, been trying out the game since this week-end and I'm stuck with the Busted! quest, I can't ask Sonya for a blow job. So kind of stuck at the moment...
You have to finish the quests indicated in the hint first.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes