Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Thanks hachi, was just curious as to how much more story you had planned. Definitely have to say that this game is a total blast, so glad I stumbled upon it.

Team Hazel 4 life yo
'da fuck? Team Leah+Daisy 3some dude :love:

This has been the best invention after tin loaf's :ROFLMAO:

Jul 9, 2021
'da fuck? Team Leah+Daisy 3some dude :love:

This has been the best invention after tin loaf's :ROFLMAO:
Oh I'll certainly agree that being the meat in a Leah/Daisy sandwich would be pretty high on my fuckit list. I just can't help but be drawn to Hazel's smartass personality (which in a way I guess would be hachi's smartass personality?)

Ah hell, i just broke my brain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mamonetti

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a stroke of genius. It's a great example of Hachi's quirky humor. You go to Paris, and the climax isn't at the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre . . . but somewhere no one would ever expect.

The game has great renders, great characters (especially Scarlet), and a fun-loving don't-be-too-serious flow.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
With this update, 29.2, has the Nadia stuff been completely dealt with yet?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I do wish they'd release this on Steam. Happy to part with a one off payment for this game. I don't like the Patreon subscription model though. I get why devs do it and I do appreciate that it's a way of securing ongoing support. But for those who play a lot of different games it's unsustainable to support multiple devs. It might only be a little here and there, but it adds up. Which is why I like the Steam option. I've purchased a couple of good games that way through devs with a good track record. They'd also possibly reach a wider audience.

Needless to say with that caveat I'd never buy a game from a dev who's name starts with "I", and ends with "cstor" for example.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes