RobiRobi

Jan 13, 2021
Quest Hazel revenge If i give Yuki the sleeping powder the screen goes black? What i do wrong?
Same was Sonya first training if i didint take the teddy first.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I'm confused by your answers? Does it have it or not? From what I've seen so far is that all the girls on the island are extremely submissive.
I played it a long time ago because of the female domination tag, then dropped it cuz the MC is a dom

Reactions: ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I played it a long time ago because of the female domination tag, then dropped it cuz the MC is a dom
Thank you for your answer. This has been my experience too, I started playing it because of the femdom tag, figured it'd be one of those games where you can choose to go down the sub or dom route, but I've completed 30% of the quests and haven't encountered any femdom scenes yet, and all the women are extremely submissive.

I think I'll be dropping it too in that case, I"m not interested in playing a MC who is a dom, and the story/quests don't grab my interest. It's just not a game for me. Thanks again.

Reactions: Methos23

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Love the game, but it makes me giggle that outfitting a medical station costs as much as a ball gag.
The quirky humor throughout is one of this game's charms.

Also . . . you could argue that this is an island and ball gags are very very very hard to import! Very hard.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The quirky humor throughout is one of this game's charms.

Also . . . you could argue that this is an island and ball gags are very very very hard to import! Very hard.
I mean, they're probably easier to manufacture locally than medical equipment.

I'm just chalking it up to Hazel understanding capitalism better than people native to the island.

Reactions: oceanbobo4
May 6, 2017
Well, after having read that Nadia's saga is nearing its end, I have decided to replay the game from the beginning, in order to find out if the problem of the story was the antagonists of the story itself or the protagonist himself and I have come to the conclusion that it is the way in which the same protagonist is written that is bad about the game more than the antagonists.

To give you a specific example during the saga of the Goddess of chaos Eris we can see through the security cameras of the clothing store how Eris manipulates Sarah to get rid of us, so we have plenty of evidence to punish and deny the plans of both without too many problems, but our protagonist does nothing and by the time he finally decides to act Sarah has already blackmailed and humiliated almost all the members of the harem and the worst thing is that we have to see how he does it while our pathetic MC does not do nothing just looking is left be. This situation is the same that occurs with Nadia later on.

In short, Hachi's biggest mistake is not the antagonists themselves, but the way he wrote the personality of the same protagonist throughout the story, mainly his ineptitude, passivity and his poor character development as a leader or strategist, the most irritating already that he always makes the same mistakes and is not capable of winning a battle before it starts.

boomshell

Jan 25, 2019
During the sex scene with Sonya in Paris in a common room at night, the game crashes for me.. I can't do anything, I have to leave. Does anyone have a save after this scene? How to fix the fault?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
During the sex scene with Sonya in Paris in a common room at night, the game crashes for me.. I can't do anything, I have to leave. Does anyone have a save after this scene? How to fix the fault?
Can you upload your save. I'll take a look. Also, are you playing on mobile or another platform?

boomshell

Jan 25, 2019
Can you upload your save. I'll take a look. Also, are you playing on mobile or another platform?
I play on PC. Maybe it will help you, but I downloaded the file from your save that you put here a few pages earlier since version 0.25. I was playing with this save and crash in this scene. I can only go to the desktop because the game is not responding.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I play on PC. Maybe it will help you, but I downloaded the file from your save that you put here a few pages earlier since version 0.25. I was playing with this save and crash in this scene. I can only go to the desktop because the game is not responding.
I hope this upload works, since F95 is giving me all sorts of errors at the moment.

The scene works for me, however I has a suspicion on what it may be caused by. It's possibly the new animation system, but the odd thing is that the system uses the same image loading as the normal images, so I'm not sure how this could happen.

There will be another animation in a scene with Alice a few scenes after this one, so we will see if it happens again. If you can, could you send me your Player.log after it crashed. it's in the directory above the save games. Maybe I can see what causes it and possibly create a workaround for the next version.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes