Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How easy is it to earn money in this game? I saw the dev included a money cheat by default which kind of makes me think it's a grind, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi,

Of course, I have attached it. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if anything I need to change for this to not occure anymore.

Thanks!
Ah, I see. You can do this quest only during the day. In the morning/afternoon of the next day, go to the forest, and keep clicking on "Mysterious Path" until the quest starts (should be the 3rd or 4th click).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Interimaru

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
How easy is it to earn money in this game? I saw the dev included a money cheat by default which kind of makes me think it's a grind, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance!
No "grind" at all. I remember only one or two times not having enough money, which means you have to do other quests or skip a few days with a couple of clicks. Pretty soon money stops being an issue, as you open more hotel facilities through the story and buy a few upgrades.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

liquidphantom

Mar 20, 2018
I'm drawing a total blank. How do I increase Sonya's obedience?
Check status and click the three lines on the right of her row.

If I remember correctly it's punishment after doing a bad job on maintenance checks, also refusing her a kiss after rewarding her with the dildo I think

Cleopatra

Jul 5, 2020

Thanks in advance!
Income starts slightly slow but the ramp-up is a bit imbalanced, after the first 10-20% of the game you'll have more money than you know what to do with.

In my experience, there wasn't any grind for money- if I didn't have money for a quest item I just did other quests for a little bit

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
When is the next update planned? Especially which periods (I mean 3 weeks, once a month) updates released?
Thanks for the answers :)

Cedricbooba

Dec 4, 2018
hello

please i need help with the slut challenge and the vibrator at the pool, i try all and nothing...

excitation must be 10 -15 .. excitation is the love ? or other ?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hello

please i need help with the slut challenge and the vibrator at the pool, i try all and nothing...

excitation must be 10 -15 .. excitation is the love ? or other ?
It's a separate thing just for this quest.
You start at 0.
A light pulse from the vibrator adds 2.
A strong pulse from the vibrator adds 5.

You have to vibrate her so the total is between 10 and 15, so e.g. 2x strong + 1x light, then choose "maybe one last pulse"

Cedricbooba

Dec 4, 2018
It's a separate thing just for this quest.
You start at 0.
A light pulse from the vibrator adds 2.
A strong pulse from the vibrator adds 5.

You have to vibrate her so the total is between 10 and 15, so e.g. 2x strong + 1x light, then choose "maybe one last pulse"
thanks

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Haven't played since quite a few updates ago, just a quick question, any Viginal sex for Scarlett and her (not) sister (forgot her name) yet? Thanks in advance. (y)

HatlessRichard

Nov 24, 2021
This game is great! There is so much content

One question I have though. With Hazel's service punishment nude tickling. The quest that comes up says there are two endings for it. So far I have only seen it where you lightly tickle her soles/feet/legs and stop whenever and Hazel says it wasn't a punishment

My expectation is for an alternate where you give her a full on tickle torture but I can't see how to get any other thing to happen. I tried cycling through the three tickle options multiple times. All I see is a message saying "she seems to be enjoying this" or some such

I have also progressed quite a bit since that punishment becoming available but have not seen what I need to do to get the alternate ending. Can someone help?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes