niko82

Mar 29, 2020
i m a parisian, and i m totaly agree that its a hell to drive a car in paris, so much laughed during this mission.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
sca.jpg

Wtf is that?
Although ERIS once raped MC with Scarlet's body, (or is it just a dream? Mental?)

But Scarlet herself is still a virgin psychologically.
Before that, she couldn't even talk to people normally, so she was obviously a virgin.

So it was her first time? Fucked by a machine?
Even if this is a BDSM game, it is too casual...

I am not a fan of virgins, but this is definitely a harem game, so this pussy should be taken by MC first~

Everyone else dated MC and then fucked, what about Scarlet?

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
Just fyi:

Removing any of the toys during a "Session" with Sonya makes the game freeze up with CPU load, and the Exit button won't work.

I've seen a couple posts talking about memory issues with Sessions on mobile devices.. I'm on a Windows PC though.

• Angry
Reactions: negroidprime

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
View attachment 1494153

Wtf is that?
Although ERIS once raped MC with Scarlet's body, (or is it just a dream? Mental?)

Before that, she couldn't even talk to people normally, so she was obviously a virgin.

I am not a fan of virgins, but this is definitely a harem game, so this pussy should be taken by MC first~

Cause with Scarlet i think you get 2 HJ and one BJ. For the fucking part to come, that will probably be like 3 years of development, 5 for Sarah.
Also cause this game is not about fucking, it is a mindless BDSM fest, so mindless that Dev didnt care about making that happen in that way.
Yeah, a powerful horny ancient Spirit possesed her for years and could not take her virginity, but a machine could. This is a New Gods vs Old Gods scenerio, and the new gods (at least the BDSM gods) are more powerful.

• Haha
Reactions: marspig

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Cause with Scarlet i think you get 2 HJ and one BJ. For the fucking part to come, that will probably be like 3 years of development, 5 for Sarah.
Also cause this game is not about fucking, it is a mindless BDSM fest, so mindless that Dev didnt care about making that happen in that way.
Yeah, a powerful horny ancient Spirit possesed her for years and could not take her virginity, but a machine could. This is a New Gods vs Old Gods scenerio, and the new gods (at least the BDSM gods) are more powerful.
Damn, this is just killing me inside, Scarlet is my main girl in this game, and she losing her fucking virginity to a machine. WHY!? Even Alice lost her virginity to the MC, for fuck sake. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Sesinho

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Damn, this is just killing me inside, Scarlet is my main girl in this game, and she losing her fucking virginity to a machine. WHY!? Even Alice lost her virginity to the MC, for fuck sake. :cry:
For me the case is worst with Sarah, cause in the begining beore she is arriving you are told "You can not fuck her" and way later in the game, with like 80% completed, she tells you "you will not fuck me"
Dont expect to fuck her. My advice is the following:
Better download DAZ, and find the assets, learn the basics and do the scenes yourself, you will make it happen way before the Dev, IM SURE. :D

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
For me the case is worst with Sarah, cause in the begining beore she is arriving you are told "You can not fuck her" and way later in the game, with like 80% completed, she tells you "you will not fuck me"
Dont expect to fuck her. My advice is the following:
Better download DAZ, and find the assets, learn the basics and do the scenes yourself, you will make it happen way before the Dev, IM SURE. :D
Dude, I'm doing it right now, like right fucking now! But, not for that purpose, of course :ROFLMAO:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
View attachment 1494153

Wtf is that?

No, it didn't go all the way in. Just the tip and it stopped.

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
so... im playing this, reading, enjoying, not much fap material since the scenes for some reason are not that... arousing? anyway, while playing the game i reached the point of Daisy´s first punishment, so... WHAT THE FK IS THAT SKIN TEXTURE!!! HELLOO??!!! whats with the skin pores? does she have some sort of diseased? da faq...

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
hi..its a bit odd question..but it shown that i can raise alice obedience and submissive by strip cooking..but its not happening..and i cant seem to date sonya after i talked to her in the afternoon, and later at night on the same day, she always spawn in her room..sleeping..is this a bug? or i just missed something..

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
Really like this game.
I know some others have commented on how not all of the content is specifically arousing, however I would say, that I enjoy this as it is a interactive story that gets VERY Sexual at moments. I like that the girls in most cases seem very real, and that the interactions make you feel like this could almost be a real place where the MC gets to express affection for all these girls sexually.

Although it would add some difficulty, I do like the idea of diverging story modes.
- For Example : One could be "Punish Daisy", lose the ability to ever have sex with daisy, but gain additional scene with Leah, etc.

Also in reference to experimenting and just cause after I play a game I like to really have fun with it, is there a sav editor that can understand this games save files?

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
Great Game, finished 27.1 now.
For the game - the pictures look usually nice, but in paris in the hotel, everything looks awful.
Like here - you can count the pixels on Yuki:
- I would liked to have some minigames or something in. Right now the game is just "open quest button - see what i have todo for quest x - close it, go there, talk - open quest button". There is not much gamePLAY here, its more a interactive storybook.

For the Playthrough itself, there would be few things that make it easier:
- Be able to "pin" a quest, so it shows up somewhere without having to click on the quest button everytime
- The animation for a new day should be able to be skipped or speed-up. sometimes i had only one quest and needed to wait until a specific day, and just to see the next day animation 6 times in a row is meh
- Goes into the same as above, but add some "sleep until weekend" or something? Or Sunday morning, since thats the dev most used time on the beach
- Status-Points dont really matter after the first few scenes? Like in the start of the game, i had to check how to raise some points in order to unlock some scenes. but after that, i never had to check or care about any points anymore at all
- An option to hide the name of quests or something. Like it destorys the complete idea of having to discord something when the quest states "threesome with xx and xx" (most of the quest names are good and dont spoil anything, but ther are some that just do)
- about quests that can be done after other quests are done - but them at the bottom and mark them red or something, and automaticly make the look normal once we complete the quest that it needs. just having a "you need to complete quest xx first" is kinda impossible to know if i did it or not

For the Story:
- i really like the story. I hope the dev hurry up with getting rid of Nadia, i really cant stand her. Its just too much bs with her
- i would generally like to see more parts of the girls training their skills. cant believe they are in a world with powers and not a single one is trying to get their power stronger (except sarah a bit at the end, but we never see anything of that). Like would it not make Sonya super ultra happy if she can just repair everything for everyone, and make them happy? Or even the MC itself "oh i can shoot stuff from the void? lemme never even try to use that again or think about it". Since we are so determined to protect the island, it would only make sense to search the cat and/or try our power more.
- why do we (mc) actually trust our uncle (dicktator)? I mean he didnt really help in anything or told us anything. He is always just there to kinda say "sorry cant help, but i trust you".
- shouldn't our income go down when nadia takes over? Like all the girls say that we dont have many guests anymore, so our income should be lower too
- in terms of money - where does it come from..? Is it coming from Guests that our Uncle brings to the Hotel every few days? If yes, arent that a bit too many ppl that would "not talk about the island"?
- in the point of talking about the island - why are we so afraid about it? The Story stated multiple times, noone can find the Island except Uncle and Leah, and now Nadia with the Compass
- about the compass from Nadia. There are somehow so many things wrong with it
=> Does she actually need the compass to find the island? Cant believe that Leah, a Position lower in the Military, would know how to get to it, but not Nadia itself
=> If we go with she doesnt need it, but build it to somehow trick the enemies - why would she build a real one. She could just build some fake compass, find the Island without it and not having to worry about anything
=> If not and she had to build a real one - why would she not just simply destroy it once on the Island. Keeping it around (doesnt matter how well protected it would be) is a super high security risk. And always talking how the Island is their Top-Most-Thing, it doesnt make sense to have it keep it around
- Last thing about Jeanne - how would Leah, Uncle and Nadia miss her being on the Island as she is the Intruder, while in other scenes they remember a super ultra powerful french enemy assasin by nearly one tell the color of the eyes. And why didnt we talk to Leah when we though she was an introder? In any case, Leah would only had to look at her to remember her?

All in all - i know its a story with plotholes, and stuff happens that way because of the story. I like the game, hope it keeps up ;)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The money cheat is so pointless in this game. Once you understand how income works and how it decays (sometime around day 3 or so) money becomes not an obstacle. Heck, it is one of the few actual bits of gameplay in this series of VNs.

If you hare having trouble with money
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes