mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
I really like the story from the newest update, I get that it's quite the infodump, but that's to be expected.

There's a lot of stuff confirmed (For example Nadia's alligations, why she's still looking so damn fine...) and some new info (MC's Parents). It might be a little cliche, but I do like stories like that. Although it was to be expected I didn't like to see her so powerless though, I like her bossy attitude. But since this game goes full consent for sexual intercourse you need her to submit to MC at some point...

I also like Zero's charcter model and hope for more content with her.

Reactions: Mamonetti

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Are you saying you can't support the developer for 1 month with as much money as you want/can and then drop it? Isn't this equivalent on patreon as what you're trying to do on Steam?

I mean, I see your point and it's perfectly reasonable but I think this problem is easy to solve.
Hachi has answered the Steam question and I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of perceptions of values for money etc. Everyone has a different view. A lot of people have been burned on both Patreon and Steam by devs who have games on these forums. Hachi has a proven track record of regular meaningful updates. I'd be happy to buy an early access from them. But I simply don't like nor involve myself in the subscription model used by Patreon. That's my own view and choice. It simply means I have to wait for the public release. I'll also wait and see what format the eventual planned Steam release takes now.

Reactions: Mamonetti

4Footninja

May 8, 2018
Am I the only one who gets this when trying play on mac? Just updated to the latest OS (Monterey) a few days ago and hoped that'd fix it but no luck. cant seem to find any other fix either.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Am I the only one who gets this when trying play on mac? Just updated to the latest OS (Monterey) a few days ago and hoped that'd fix it but no luck. cant seem to find any other fix either.
You can try these suggestions here:

In case of problems running it on MacOS:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-7-3-hachigames.51437/page-24#post-3694977
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-7-3-hachigames.51437/page-24#post-3695094
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-16-2-hachigames.51437/page-128#post-5375123

I hope it helps.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
So my resolution is 1920x1080 60hz, but in the settings it's showing as 1280x720 39hz, and whenever I change to my actual resolution nothing happens. If I click the X it doesn't save. If I do anything else it doesn't save the right resolution. In all honesty it looks like it's running at the right resolution but the one shown isn't the right one and that could lead to confusion.

Edit: Before posting I went ahead and checked the registry. It has registered the following (first numbers are in hex, the ones in parenthesis are decimal):
Screenmanager Resolution Height Default_h1380706816 -> 300 (768)
Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 -> 438 (1080)

Screenmanager Resolution Width Default_h680557497 -> 400 (1024)
Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802 -> 780 (1920)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So my resolution is 1920x1080 60hz, but in the settings it's showing as 1280x720 39hz, and whenever I change to my actual resolution nothing happens. If I click the X it doesn't save. If I do anything else it doesn't save the right resolution. In all honesty it looks like it's running at the right resolution but the one shown isn't the right one and that could lead to confusion.

Edit: Before posting I went ahead and checked the registry. It has registered the following (first numbers are in hex, the ones in parenthesis are decimal):
Screenmanager Resolution Height Default_h1380706816 -> 300 (768)
Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 -> 438 (1080)

Screenmanager Resolution Width Default_h680557497 -> 400 (1024)
Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802 -> 780 (1920)
That's really odd. It might have to do with the game now using "free" resolution where you can resize the window. The Game might be running the right resolution, but it might not be able to reflect that. I'll investigate further.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
, no text appears at all :(
Completly from the Start or after some time ?
I ask because its not the first time that we have this Problem. But by the others it was after some time. And is it only by my German translation or by the Google Translation too ?

Last edited:

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Grinding this game took me a few days, but was definitely worth it. I lost all my save data though cause I had to reinstall Windows.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
A little bug , screen grab attached, not a problem for me but it might be something you need to polish for the "Final release"
And an "Personal" view about Leah. (I'm still at the "Workout" stage of her quests) She was the strong character in the game and "slut" suddenly popped up. When I was younger (A while ago now) men who liked sex were called "Virile" , women who liked sex were called "Slappers" and sometimes "Sluts". Leah should be stronger, let her fall in love or lust slowly and make him work to get in her knickers.
Having said all that, I downloaded the game by accident but it's great, I love it.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
A little bug , screen grab attached, not a problem for me but it might be something you need to polish for the "Final release"
And an "Personal" view about Leah. (I'm still at the "Workout" stage of her quests) She was the strong character in the game and "slut" suddenly popped up. When I was younger (A while ago now) men who liked sex were called "Virile" , women who liked sex were called "Slappers" and sometimes "Sluts". Leah should be stronger, let her fall in love or lust slowly and make him work to get in her knickers.
Having said all that, I downloaded the game by accident but it's great, I love it.
Oh, those are just "internal" names for them. Those were from before a lot of the characters were written in detail, but those names are used for programming/scripting reasons.
Leah is {SEC} (as in secretary) in any dialog text, and Hazel is {SLUT} (which was from where she wasn't really fully written. I wouldn't say she is a slut at all).
It's this way so names can not only be easily switched out, it also leaved the option for me to add custom pet names, etc for the girls later.

They appear in that dialog you screenshotted when I forgot to add a description for the event that gets automatically put in there (because it scans for quests with stat changes).

I'll definitely fix those for the final version.

Reactions: Nellyg

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
does anyone know where hazel's mom is?? (Revenge on Hazel quest)
If you already met her, she will be in the bar on weekend nights with Hazel. If you haven't met her yet, you will have to do some more other quests to meet her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hachi, you've probably already explained this before and I've missed it. Can you tell me what the items listed without specific stats or values mean? I assume they are meant to indicate increases, but I can't tell what or how much based on the listings at present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I have a suggestion for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes