hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
recently changed pcs and moved folders around. now this happens when starting. any advice? Fails to start

View attachment 1579681
Hmm. A hard crash is usually caused by some deeper issue by like graphics drivers etc.
Can you send me your Player.log (it's one directory above the save directory), if there is any. Maybe it's possible to see where the game crashes, but there will likely not be anything I can do on the game's side. But maybe I can give advice on what to do.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
or have i go to a special time in her room? I tried it from evening at 18:00-02:00 at night
The only time you can hack her laptop if when you tie Hazel up in the dungeon. For that you need to ask Sonya out for a date to trick Hazel into acting up. If you have already done this once, you should be able to do it again (as long as you haven't completed everything).
Once she is tied up in the dungeon (with blindfold), you can leave and go to her room, and the laptop scene should start.

One person however once had a bug where you wouldn't be able to repeat the setup with Sonya. If you have that bug, please send me your save file, and I'll fix it for you (and try to find what's causing it).

Molasba

Jan 4, 2022
The only time you can hack her laptop if when you tie Hazel up in the dungeon. For that you need to ask Sonya out for a date to trick Hazel into acting up. If you have already done this once, you should be able to do it again (as long as you haven't completed everything).
Once she is tied up in the dungeon (with blindfold), you can leave and go to her room, and the laptop scene should start.

One person however once had a bug where you wouldn't be able to repeat the setup with Sonya. If you have that bug, please send me your save file, and I'll fix it for you (and try to find what's causing it).
Hi, thx for your answer. I have the next problem, i don't can meet Sonya and ask her for Hazel. Not in the bank, cafe, shop and she 's going not to the bar (the 2 days in hint i done...). I have only the quest with hazel...first star is complete, second star is framed....

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, thx for your answer. I have the next problem, i don't can meet Sonya and ask her for Hazel. Not in the bank, cafe, shop and she 's going not to the bar (the 2 days in hint i done...). I have only the quest with hazel...first star is complete, second star is framed....
This might be the same bug then. You can send me your save and I'll take a look.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
OK, thx. I do this.
Hey. Turns out there hasn't been a bug, just a bit of a miscommunication.

You haven't reached the part with Sonya yet, so you don't have to do anything with her. To start the quest you're on, all you have to do is go to the floor with Hazel's room, and wait until her room is empty, and then click on that.

The whole thing with Sonya will come after this. (You will have to ask Sonya on a date, then after Hazel acts up, you punish her and blindfold her, then again go to Hazel's room.)

1641451821920.png

chillo

May 7, 2017
Which quests do you have to do at the moment. You might have to do some other quests to increase her limits.
main - the thief 2 stars
alice - another punishment for alice 0 stars
leah - the abandoned room 5 stars.

i dont want to catch the thief because then alice stops cooking. i cant punish alice with a special blow job cos dungeon is required. abandoned room i need to talk to leah but sonyas busted quest needs to have been complered.
im wandering round and nothing new is happening.

Molasba

Jan 4, 2022
Hey. Turns out there hasn't been a bug, just a bit of a miscommunication.

You haven't reached the part with Sonya yet, so you don't have to do anything with her. To start the quest you're on, all you have to do is go to the floor with Hazel's room, and wait until her room is empty, and then click on that.

The whole thing with Sonya will come after this. (You will have to ask Sonya on a date, then after Hazel acts up, you punish her and blindfold her, then again go to Hazel's room.)

View attachment 1582374
Iam too dumb for that? When i go in her room, i can't leave it same day. Automatically will come a new day, equal i go in 12:00 or later (equal i try the Passwort or break up this...)and so can i Sonya not ask for a date on floor. In cafe i have no option to ask her, alone or when Hazel comes in...

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Iam too dumb for that? When i go in her room, i can't leave it same day. Automatically will come a new day, equal i go in 12:00 or later (equal i try the Passwort or break up this...)and so can i Sonya not ask for a date on floor. In cafe i have no option to ask her, alone or when Hazel comes in...
  1. Go to the floor with Hazel.
  2. Press wait until her room shows empty like in the screenshot.
  3. Go into her room.
  4. The scene with her laptop will start. The password is "feet".
  5. MC will realize that 2FA is needed, so he has to set Hazel up with Sonya
  6. The next day, find Sonya in the morning or during the day and ask her for a date.
  7. Got to the bar and wait until evening for the date scene to start.
  8. When punishing Hazel, use the blindfold.
  9. Once you have control over where to go, go right to Hazel's room.
  10. Enter the password again ("feet") and you will be able to log in this time.
When I played from your save I check if these steps all worked, and they did on my side. Let me know if it works for you.

Molasba

Jan 4, 2022
  1. Go to the floor with Hazel.
  2. Press wait until her room shows empty like in the screenshot.
  3. Go into her room.
  4. The scene with her laptop will start. The password is "feet".
  5. MC will realize that 2FA is needed, so he has to set Hazel up with Sonya
  6. The next day, find Sonya in the morning or during the day and ask her for a date.
  7. Got to the bar and wait until evening for the date scene to start.
  8. When punishing Hazel, use the blindfold.
  9. Once you have control over where to go, go right to Hazel's room.
  10. Enter the password again ("feet") and you will be able to log in this time.
When I played from your save I check if these steps all worked, and they did on my side. Let me know if it works for you.
Oh no, never success for me... when i type "feet" in Laptop right side of button i have a red notice"wrong PW"... Next day i find Sonya at several places (Docks, Beach, Sauna, Cafe, Shop, Bank) i can't ask her for a date....
what is "MC" and "2FA" ??

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Oh no, never success for me... when i type "feet" in Laptop right side of button i have a red notice"wrong PW"... Next day i find Sonya at several places (Docks, Beach, Sauna, Cafe, Shop, Bank) i can't ask her for a date....
what is "MC" and "2FA" ??
Oh, are you playing on a different language? Because this would translate the password as well.
So you can either try and enter the word in your language (though I don't know what google translates it to), or alternatively you can switch the game to english, enter "feet" (without quotes) as the password, and then switch it back.

The 2FA is the follow-up quest (2FA meaning 2 Factor Authentication, which is why you need Hazel's mobile phone)

Molasba

Jan 4, 2022
OK, thx. will do this...
i play with german translation, i have entered "feet-Feet-FEET" and same in german "Fuß-Fuss-Füsse-füsse" in all writing arts,
now i switch to english and try....

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes