DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hachi, you've probably already explained this before and I've missed it. Can you tell me what the items listed without specific stats or values mean? I assume they are meant to indicate increases, but I can't tell what or how much based on the listings at present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I have a suggestion for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, then again that last is always a bit of a problem with sandboxes when progress. I remember had that same discussion with Faerin years ago about consistency. :)

There is always a balance between work having to be put in to update those scenes and the payoff or more appreciated work on new scenes, so in the end it is up to any dev how he feels that balance and if wants to revisit them later or possibly disable them at certain moment in game and provide mainly new content. Whatever the choice, it is at least coding work if not also renders and such, so not always that easy to plan in especially if at a certain moment there are quite a few of those scenes to update and as a dev you want to progress main story.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, then again that last is always a bit of a problem with sandboxes when progress. I remember had that same discussion with Faerin years ago about consistency. :)

There is always a balance between work having to be put in to update those scenes and the payoff or more appreciated work on new scenes, so in the end it is up to any dev how he feels that balance and if wants to revisit them later or possibly disable them at certain moment in game and provide mainly new content. Whatever the choice, it is at least coding work if not also renders and such, so not always that easy to plan in especially if at a certain moment there are quite a few of those scenes to update and as a dev you want to progress main story.
Yeah this is definitely what is happening for me. I try to revisit and add more and more scenes, especially since the current main story arc reaches its climax in 0.30, so there will be a bit of breathing room until the next one.

Another thing I now realized is that it would be a lot easier to plan when all the story is already done, because establishing consistency with the story would be a lot easier. However, I'll do my best to add things over time to the best of my ability, and then go over it once the main story has finished to correct it for consistency.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah this is definitely what is happening for me. I try to revisit and add more and more scenes, especially since the current main story arc reaches its climax in 0.30, so there will be a bit of breathing room until the next one.

Another thing I now realized is that it would be a lot easier to plan when all the story is already done, because establishing consistency with the story would be a lot easier. However, I'll do my best to add things over time to the best of my ability, and then go over it once the main story has finished to correct it for consistency.
Sorry, I must have missed it; did you answer my first question?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Just remember, you can also disable scenes like that massage after went to Paris for example or when someone has done the training and spying on her episode ending in some sweet lovemaking, until you have time to make a new or updated scene for it. It is not like the game is empty or almost empty anymore after all the development you put in last years. Yes the coding might not be fun and it will add flags. Might be easier in the short term though, unt8il you can make some consistency/ upgrade to new statuses update.

Good to hear this arc will end at 0.30. Have held off last updates since I think this arc is better to play in one sitting for me so I can play it to conclusion without waiting time in between, but do miss the girls. :)

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Happy Holidays to you all!

(from my Patreon post)
I wish you all a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus and everything else we celebrate in this time of the year. Have an amazing new year! Thank you all so much for your support these last two years!

Since I didn't think that I could have made a scene in time, and especially since I'm currently not home and don't have access to my render system, I'm going for something special as a little extra for you all. Here is Scarlet like you have never seen her before:

This is uncut, unedited footage recorded in Unity with real time graphics from a project I've been doing in the 1-3 days between working on Hail Dicktator updates. Before I started on Hail Dicktator, I was a full time programmer, so I want to use that. It's a little teaser of what might come in the future (the project is called "D-Sim" as a working title).

No promises yet, though. And don't worry, this project will not take any time away from Hail Dicktator, as that will always come first and foremost. Again, I want want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all for your amazing support! I couldn't do this without you!

Have a wonderful Christmas,

- hachi

babak001

Jan 30, 2018

(from my Patreon post)
I wish you all a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus and everything else we celebrate in this time of the year. Have an amazing new year! Thank you all so much for your support these last two years!

Since I didn't think that I could have made a scene in time, and especially since I'm currently not home and don't have access to my render system, I'm going for something special as a little extra for you all. Here is Scarlet like you have never seen her before:

Mega

This is uncut, unedited footage recorded in Unity with real time graphics from a project I've been doing in the 1-3 days between working on Hail Dicktator updates. Before I started on Hail Dicktator, I was a full time programmer, so I want to use that. It's a little teaser of what might come in the future (the project is called "D-Sim" as a working title).

No promises yet, though. And don't worry, this project will not take any time away from Hail Dicktator, as that will always come first and foremost. Again, I want want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all for your amazing support! I couldn't do this without you!

- hachi

I got stuck in this part, please help Screenshot_2.png

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
I can't complete the leah mission "whore's challenge", I can't get the second to last star, it asks me to use the vibrator to get 15 excitement points, but I always get zero
no puedo completar la mision de leah "desafio de la puta", no puedo conseguir la penultima estrella, me pide que use el vibrador para conseguir 15 puntos de exitacion, pero siempre consigo cero

1640595522197.png
1640595646792.png

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
It's not currently in, but I definitely won't dismiss the possibility to have that for the end-game
PLEASE, don't. I know, I know. This is one of the most requested/popular fetishes here on F95, but it is a complete TURN-OFF for some people – like myself.
In order to please everyone (as if that would be possible...), at least, if you decide to implement it, do it in a way that the girls don't appear to be pregnant!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm alice's flaming jealousy quest won't start cuz they are never in the kitchen together!! it's been several days and yes did all the others, this one just won't start.

edit: hahaha soi tried what i thought wouldn't work. went to kitchen advanced time until yuki was there, called alice and clicked that's all and finally it started.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018

(from my Patreon post)

Mega

- hachi

body animation looks very neat, but for some reason her expression not changing while dancing creeps me out

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
recently changed pcs and moved folders around. now this happens when starting. any advice? Fails to start

Capture.JPG

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes