Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I do wish they'd release this on Steam. Happy to part with a one off payment for this game. I don't like the Patreon subscription model though. I get why devs do it and I do appreciate that it's a way of securing ongoing support. But for those who play a lot of different games it's unsustainable to support multiple devs. It might only be a little here and there, but it adds up. Which is why I like the Steam option. I've purchased a couple of good games that way through devs with a good track record. They'd also possibly reach a wider audience.

Needless to say with that caveat I'd never buy a game from a dev who's name starts with "I", and ends with "cstor" for example.
Are you saying you can't support the developer for 1 month with as much money as you want/can and then drop it? Isn't this equivalent on patreon as what you're trying to do on Steam?

I mean, I see your point and it's perfectly reasonable but I think this problem is easy to solve.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I do wish they'd release this on Steam. Happy to part with a one off payment for this game. I don't like the Patreon subscription model though. I get why devs do it and I do appreciate that it's a way of securing ongoing support. But for those who play a lot of different games it's unsustainable to support multiple devs. It might only be a little here and there, but it adds up. Which is why I like the Steam option. I've purchased a couple of good games that way through devs with a good track record. They'd also possibly reach a wider audience.
I always did and will release the game for free on here, as long as the game is in the Patreon support model, and as a thank you to supporters, they get early access to the next version, with the free version being available about 3 weeks after with the next update. I would never outright lock the game for Patreons only. I'm dependent on the support to make the game, but I will always provide it for free.

Once the game is done, I will put it on steam, with Patreons of course getting a free key.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how to change the language on Android? there is only English,
or is it not an official port?
That's odd. Android should have the same language options. Does the language menu in the main menu only show English?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great another game that i cant buy (when the time has come) in steam. Its the same with My new memories and many other games like this .... :cautious:
I think it will still work in your country when you activate it via key (since steam is just hiding the store pages pretty much), and you're definitely getting one for your support ;)
I've never actually tried it myself, but I suppose it might also be possible to modify your country in Steam. Some VPNs (such as Surf Shark) allow you to use servers in various different nations. If you choose one for a nation where the game can be downloaded on Steam, you might be able to get it then. (It's possible you might also need to update your profile on Steam to indicate the nation you have via your VPN.) But since I've never tried that myself, I can't guarantee that it would work.

It's awesome that Hachi is going to provide a key for you. I'm just suggesting a possible workaround in the future, for games where that might not be possible but where Steam might not list the game for some reason.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I've never actually tried it myself, but I suppose it might also be possible to modify your country in Steam. Some VPNs (such as Surf Shark) allow you to use servers in various different nations. If you choose one for a nation where the game can be downloaded on Steam, you might be able to get it then. (It's possible you might also need to update your profile on Steam to indicate the nation you have via your VPN.) But since I've never tried that myself, I can't guarantee that it would work.
Keys will work. The thing is that the Store Pages a Region blocked for Games like this. And using a VPN can lead to a Ban. I know some Persons that got a Ban because they used VPN.

It's awesome that Hachi is going to provide a key for you.
I do not want to brag with this answer but i really like that game and because i cant pay monthly on Patreon (Because I can't afford it) i support Hachi in other ways with things like translating the Game into German and some bughunting

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Keys will work. The thing is that the Store Pages a Region blocked for Games like this. And using a VPN can lead to a Ban. I know some Persons that got a Ban because they used VPN.
I see. Well, I did say "it might be possible" and that I hadn't tried it myself. I guess that's not an option, then.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
If u want to have more fun, name your character John Mcclane (Die Hard) and read everything in the voice of Bruce Willis.
Having a blast xp.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
hachigames nothing major just found this the first Scarlet training session the rendering probably failed or it might be her sock :D
the second one is from the main story - Eris is missing her foot :)
Screenshot 2021-12-18 140409.png
Screenshot 2021-12-18 141654.png
just to say love this game ;) and was wondering how to translate it if there is any way drop me a message the language is Bulgarian (probably not too many players who will buy it with it but ...)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes