robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Am I the only one who has the problem that I can't talk to Leah in the Common Room in Paris?
Out of date. Skipping time helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RembrandtQ

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Odd, I thought I fixed the common room issue. I'll check on it again. I think it's because her "action" is marked as non-interactable at that time for some reason. But as applesniper says, the pool should work.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
This update was more pleasant than the last half a dozen. Even if it felt a bit rushed at times. "And then we started fucking" was a phrasing that kinda left me cocking my eyebrow on the Yuki bedroom event.

Almost felt like Hachi was just goin through the motions to get a scene in and couldn't be bothered to come up with a good setup.

But that's just a small nitpick. It was refreshing to not have Nadia around for more than a single appearance (Even if the process of trying to humanize her has started. Fuck that)

Looking forward to the next one!

trundlebundle

Mar 27, 2018
I enjoyed the story development, but I want to echo what others have said. The sex scenes in this update felt particularly rushed and almost shoehorned in. The writing was much worse than I've come to expect from this game so it was quite surprising. Might be worth doing another pass on this one.

Reactions: ThL

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok, the update story wise very refreshing, which was good. I suppose getting us out of the island for a while was just what the story needed to move forward, so on that department I liked the update.

I honestly didn't notice if the sex scenes felt rushed or badly written or not, they are sex scenes after all and I'm not expecting some best seller winning lines in there, so, to my standards, it was more than acceptable.

However I can't say I'm not a little disappointed about the fact that there was not much bondage content in this update, other than the Sarah scene, which wasn't even that long.

Yes, I do understand that we get a lot of it usually but that's the charm of this game, the fact that is the only bondage focused game in the entire site. Like actually, even if I try looking for specific BDSM focused games all of them are focused on spanking and content like that and only have the VERY ocassional bondage scene.

Again, it's just an update so I'm ok with turning a blind eye to it lol, just hoping that it doesn't become a trend bc ever since I started following the game (I'm pretty sure I have posted a comment every upload, since the first update of the game) the bondage aspect is something I have been enjoying in the game, which is sadly overlooked in every other BDSM game.

Reactions: ThL

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
I tried this game today and I have a silly question.

Why does the MC wake up at 6 in the morning? at such a time there is nothing to do (at least at the beginning of the game, no idea what will happen further), I just skip time to 9-10 in the morning every day until everyone woke up.

May 20, 2020
hachigames I'm sorry I have an oddity to report. Running 0.27.1 on Windows 11 in Paris with it set to 1920x1080 many of the Paris assets look like you're looking through lenses covered in Vaseline like assets were massively stretched to be displayed. It is noticeable on the backgrounds and more noticeable on several characters sitting in the foreground.

Also, I ran into Leah not being interactable in the commons room as well.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I'm sorry I have an oddity to report. Running 0.27.1 on Windows 11 in Paris with it set to 1920x1080 many of the Paris assets look like you're looking through lenses covered in Vaseline like assets were massively stretched to be displayed. It is noticeable on the backgrounds and more noticeable on several characters sitting in the foreground.

Also, I ran into Leah not being interactable in the commons room as well.
I think there is a bad setting in the compressor (the non scene assets are being compressed differently than the scene renders). Some of the new scenes game me particular problems getting iray shadow catching to work, so the lighting on those is off. I'll probably do another pass on those, and try to fix the compression.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I've enjoyed this game since it first appeared, and still try to.. but with so many questlines requiring you do so many very specific things, the game has quickly become a routine of having to stop, open the menu, hover over a star to find out what to do next, go back into the game, skip skip skip skip skip skip.. wait what specific time did i need again?, back into the menu, hover of the star, go back into the game, skip skip skip skip skip.. and finally continue the story for a little bit... then it's right back to the menu to do it all over again. It's become too much of a chore to really enjoy.

I think at this point the game really needs a list of current objectives that you can keep open at all times if you wish.. that or the quests need to be more easily triggered and not so reliant on specific day/times. I remember back when the game didn't even need a hint system because quests were more intuitive (meet Alice in the kitchen and there were a million different things to do with her).

RedTide17

Aug 20, 2021
I tried this game today and I have a silly question.

Why does the MC wake up at 6 in the morning? at such a time there is nothing to do (at least at the beginning of the game, no idea what will happen further), I just skip time to 9-10 in the morning every day until everyone woke up.
same here, but a nice rutine if you ask

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meghead

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I've enjoyed this game since it first appeared, and still try to.. but with so many questlines requiring you do so many very specific things, the game has quickly become a routine of having to stop, open the menu, hover over a star to find out what to do next, go back into the game, skip skip skip skip skip skip.. wait what specific time did i need again?, back into the menu, hover of the star, go back into the game, skip skip skip skip skip.. and finally continue the story for a little bit... then it's right back to the menu to do it all over again. It's become too much of a chore to really enjoy.

I think at this point the game really needs a list of current objectives that you can keep open at all times if you wish.. that or the quests need to be more easily triggered and not so reliant on specific day/times. I remember back when the game didn't even need a hint system because quests were more intuitive (meet Alice in the kitchen and there were a million different things to do with her).
Good suggestion. I might add a pin system to show quests at all times.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I have a problem with the textbox in the game, it's too big and takes almost half of the screen.

I know that you can hide it by clicking the hide button, but still, swapping between hiding the text box and proceeding with the scene is so annoying. I think the option to customize the text box would be great, or you should redesign it to make it smaller or more transparent, something like that.

I saw this customizable textbox solution in other Ren'py games, but I don't know about Unity maybe it's more tricky to do?

And another problem with me (I'm just halfway through the game though, about 60% or so) is that sex scenes and romantic scenes in this game are pretty anti-climatic.

I think it's because the story progression is depending too much on the task system, I think you should decrease the task to half of what it used to have and conclude it in one scene so it would make the scene longer and feel more compelling and not anti-climatic.

But, it's just a suggestion though. The textbox is what I really want you to change, but the latter problem is just me saying what I think, I don't expect you to really change it though cause it would be like a remastered version or something.

Aside from that, I love your game, I fucking hate sandbox but I love this game, I suppose that's pretty much say everything about how I feel about this game haha

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes