Robert0

Feb 26, 2023
even to zero and jeanne? what tip says?

might not have started yet since hunt is announced on early morning and then mc has to gather his team.
I'm stuck in the event, because then you can talk to the girls to win. I have tested with all the girls but I can't pass the test.

That's why I need a hand.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dude! Can I just say that I find Fang's attitude toward Nyx incredibly cute? I'm sure she's super scary when she's getting down to business (poor Lyra), but this interaction just made me chuckle almost every time she spoke. :love:

BTW, Hachi, it might just be that you have placeholders for now and so haven't created any interaction data yet for them, but when Zero appears at various places on the island (in the lobby, in the bar, etc.), clicking on her does nothing. I'm just letting you know in case that's an error instead of intentional.

I do enjoy that Nyx is saucy even when talking with the Organization's leadership. "Blue Man Group" or "RGB Group" — LMAO.

Jul 6, 2021
- MEGA - -
please upload other site like pixeldrain , workupload or zippyshare
Why is this game not compressed?
ANONFILES - MEGA - MIXDROP - GOFILE These sites are blocked in my country
You could just use or a VPN.

Aug 13, 2020
Spanking simulator.

The roleplay stuff has been my favorite so far, perhaps because it fully embraces the silly+erotic nature of the game. It was also a nice way to bring the otherwise unappealing Nadia around.

The only real flaw I'm seeing is the repetitive dialogue lines when doing service checks/rewards/punishments. IE doing pool check on Sarah reverts her to her initial attitude (and looks).

Also Yuki needs an overhaul, it's sad to see her as little more than comic relief.

Uncle Dick is a solid support character, like a Force ghost of Obi-wan telling you just what you need to hear. Hoping to see more of the goddesses as well, maybe add an option to pet the cat?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only real flaw I'm seeing is the repetitive dialogue lines when doing service checks/rewards/punishments. IE doing pool check on Sarah reverts her to her initial attitude (and looks).
well repetitive dialog can be skipped with ctrl and no dev will start making different renders and texts for same scene (past and future) aka sarah's pool check, it's extra work. same thing on barcheck.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well repetitive dialog can be skipped with ctrl and no dev will start making different renders and texts for same scene (past and future) aka sarah's pool check, it's extra work. same thing on barcheck.
Yep. While it's technically possible to do this to a point — a set of 50 different dialogue options could be presented and randomly picked each time a player did the activity — it's entirely impractical. Even if you kept the number only to 5, if you have 50 different repeatable activities, you've added 250 variations on scenes. And when each scene is, say, 15 lines of dialogue, the complexity becomes unwieldy (3,750 different lines in just these hypotheticals; often there are many more than what I've listed). There's no way that makes any sense to do in terms of return on investment. The expense on time to implement, the loss in efficiency of the code, and the very low effect for most players (who just skip anyway) make it really not worth it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep. While it's technically possible to do this to a point.
didn't say it's not possible but it is difficult since there would need be point where sarah's and hazel's old graphics aren't used instead new are used and it's enormous work and could easily bug out and new are shown instead old and vice versa.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
didn't say it's not possible but it is difficult since there would need be point where sarah's and hazel's old graphics aren't used instead new are used and it's enormous work and could easily bug out and new are shown instead old and vice versa.
I don't think it would be that difficult in the coding honestly, just reliant on conditionals (if before x event, show Renders SarahPool1–SarahPool50; if after x event, show Renders SarahPool51–SarahPool101). I doubt there would be almost any risk of bugging out for something like this. I do, however, agree that it's completely unreasonable to expect that level of additional effort (all the dialogue differences plus, as you said, all the extra renders) — just so the repeatable events take into account changes in the game over time.

If any "solution" were needed (which I don't think it is), I think it would be wiser to make the dialogue more neutral in tone, so it would sound "right" whether before or after certain other events in the game happened. I like Sarah's new hair, but if you wanted to keep the event generic enough so it wouldn't matter what else happened in the game at that point, I think keeping the old hair (in the entire game) would've been the way to go. But, with all of this said, I don't mind the differences at all and think it's fine how it is. I for sure don't think Haichi should go to huge amounts of extra effort just to keep a repeatable scene "fresh" or whatever.

Aug 13, 2020
well repetitive dialog can be skipped -
I didn't say otherwise, and of course, making alternative renders or lines is more work for the dev that players may skip anyways.

What I pointed out is that's one of the few flaws I find in the system, inherent to the mechanics involved, and that it breaks the continuity/immersion - as at that point you are reminded that you're just grinding stats in a game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't say otherwise, and of course, making alternative renders or lines is more work for the dev that players may skip anyways.

What I pointed out is that's one of the few flaws I find in the system, inherent to the mechanics involved, and that it breaks the continuity/immersion - as at that point you are reminded that you're just grinding stats in a game.
well there's other place to punish sarah if has bought clothes shop and right that game is grinding stats after completing quests.

babalooch

Feb 10, 2022
Small error: One the OP, I'm pretty sure you have the download links for GoFile Mac and Go File Linux reversed.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes