Nov 17, 2018
I'm stuck, can anybody help me? I'm at the part where Sarah leads me to a forest and Eris manifests in Scarlet's flesh. 1678215767342.png
So every time I choose "Remove the post first." Eris kills me and it loops. No matter how many times I choose "Remove the post first." nothing changes. These damn bugs :Kappa:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I'm stuck, can anybody help me? I'm at the part where Sarah leads me to a forest and Eris manifests in Scarlet's flesh. View attachment 2447112
So every time I choose "Remove the post first." Eris kills me and it loops. No matter how many times I choose "Remove the post first." nothing changes. These damn bugs :Kappa:
That is not a bug.
You just choose wrong.
The correct way to go is rescue Sarah.

Reactions: Petermax

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Same reason he has to several iterations of bad girl gets converted to good girl, through the power of bdsm and magic cock, that you stroke your peen to.
I know right, imagine getting that far and going 'Okay but Nyx, I don't understand what Nyx is doing here.'

Nyx was going to be converted with bdsm and magic cock the second she showed up. All villains are future waifus.

In_General

Apr 16, 2021
I think the 'Professional Sports' quest for Leah is broken for me, i cant seem to talk to her about working out even when shes at the pool in the afternoon, idk what to do about it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the 'Professional Sports' quest for Leah is broken for me, i cant seem to talk to her about working out even when shes at the pool in the afternoon, idk what to do about it
tried sauna or office, don't think you have bar yet.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Which star are you on?
because all of them with the exception of star 4 should be activated from lobby.
It is all descriped in the quest what to do

star 1: should be activated in lobby.
star2: should be started in the lobby and after an hour you should check on her in the office.
star 3: should be activated from lobby again.
star 4: installing software in her office after you bought it from the electronic store can be done any time when she is not in the office.
star 5: same as with star 2.
star 6: start from lobby again then go to town.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
is there a special event for yuki called gag limit because I keep gag and ungag her but nothing special happens?

thanks

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wonder if we're going to be force to play as the other MC. So far I skip all her content I dont care about her silly little story. Hopefully near the end/climax we have an option to skip it.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes