a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder if we're going to be force to play as the other MC. So far I skip all her content I dont care about her silly little story. Hopefully near the end/climax we have an option to skip it.
I don't know if you can skip it because its part of the main story, or so it seems to me.
You may have to play it to unlock scenes with the main MC.
Still I have no idea if that is true or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this decided to pop-out update too on same week as dozen of others.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
hachigames , why did you switch to Nyx as the protagonist, even for a moment?

She's not a sympathetic character and I can barely get through a single star of her tasks before saving and quitting in disgust.

It's going to take me a while to plow through the three stars there so far and I'm resenting every damn minute of it I have to get through.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
These latest updates are like having two different games. Forced Nyx shit that you can't get rid of and have to drag through with the ctrl button, when that's completely pointless and a fucking annoying character that ruins the atmosphere of the game. When I download a new update, the first thing I have to do is get rid of NYX to enjoy the game and it's a nasty forced move that I have to do. I hope from the bottom of my heart that dev doesn't turn the shitty character into a real character and keeps her far away. I even wish I would never see her ever again, but every fucking update brings more Nyx.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i like very much this game but i think that the update are getting too big?
isn't it possible to add a patch for the update instead of downloading the whole game
just for 1 update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's going to take me a while to plow through the three stars there so far and I'm resenting every damn minute of it I have to get through.
press ctrl down and you can skip texts on nyx's content.

i like very much this game but i think that the update are getting too big?
isn't it possible to add a patch for the update instead of downloading the whole game
just for 1 update
could be possible but also it'd be extra work since needs to make full game still and update patch can also break something and then needs to dl full version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames , why did you switch to Nyx as the protagonist, even for a moment?

She's not a sympathetic character and I can barely get through a single star of her tasks before saving and quitting in disgust.

The main reason is to have insight at the organization. Something MC can't do by himself. The other reason is to tell the story from an insight of a villain, someone who is not sympathetic, and give it more depth in the reason why these characters act as they do. For me, writing the inner quarrels of the organization has been incredibly fun, and I enjoy giving Nyx and the organization more depth in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The main reason is to have insight at the organization. Something MC can't do by himself. The other reason is to tell the story from an insight of a villain, someone who is not sympathetic, and give it more depth in the reason why these characters act as they do. For me, writing the inner quarrels of the organization has been incredibly fun, and I enjoy giving Nyx and the organization more depth in general.
I can understand that, but everyone who's holding the ctrl key down to get through those three stars is going to miss all of that insight.

So you might want to sit back and rethink. There has to be a way that you can communicate this information to us without forcing us to this perspective. Nyx isa shitty human being that has the potential to grow into a good human being and watching her rationalize herself into continuing as a shitty human being is just painful.

Jul 6, 2021
I can understand that, but everyone who's holding the ctrl key down to get through those three stars is going to miss all of that insight.

So you might want to sit back and rethink. There has to be a way that you can communicate this information to us without forcing us to this perspective. Nyx isa shitty human being that has the potential to grow into a good human being and watching her rationalize herself into continuing as a shitty human being is just painful.
Come on Nyx is not perfect but quit acting like she is some psychopath who just murdered the MC and now you have to play as her for 10 hours... If you wanna see whats actually bad story telling, play TLOU2

toto61000

Jul 18, 2020
hello everyone,
Oh an idea comes to my mind: I'm going to contact the director of terminator, when I watch his film, there is a scene that I don't like, I would like him to change it... :)
I play the game according to haichi's scenario, it's his work, not mine
good game everyone

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Enjoying Hail Dicktator a lot, just one minor bug on Android in latest update can't punish Alice by putting her on a leash says not available in this version. Looking forward to the next exciting update

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes