Lac

Jul 2, 2017
There are many reasons for this:

- You're on vacation or a business trip, of course without taking your save files with you, and you want to play the new content
- You're really lost your save files
- And why not?

Also not everyone has unlimited time to play games but want to see later content.

It really is funny that the people here share happily and willingly the games but save files oh god no, how blasphemous.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are many reasons for this:

- You're on vacation or a business trip, of course without taking your save files with you, and you want to play the new content
- You're really lost your save files
- And why not?

Also not everyone has unlimited time to play games but want to see later content.

It really is funny that the people here share happily and willingly the games but save files oh god no, how blasphemous.
well that's cause most who wants saves just want to watch scenes and fap not to play games.

asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
I'm stuck, I ordered the doctors office at the bank, but it never showed up. I'm on the newest version on windows. Anything I can do to make it appear (edit the savegame maybe)?

quests.jpg

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Recently got back to playing some of my games. This save isn't finished (I'm guessing it's 0.48 from my memory? It's right around the start of the Organization's intro.)

Reactions: stoern76 and Lac

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Recently got back to playing some of my games. This save isn't finished (I'm guessing it's 0.48 from my memory? It's right around the start of the Organization's intro.)
Here it is, did a time crunch and finished 0.50.1. Only took me a year and 10 versions :KEK:

Really enjoyed coming back to this game, the plot is developing nicely. My only gripe is with Nyx's character development. It seems a bit rushed in comparison to Sarah.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I think the latest updates have been okay, but it seems they have been focusing on Nyx being pushed as the driving protagonist, and the other characters' storylines and development are being neglected.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update and finally plot moved on, easy to guess who's plan was that gift to mc.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
Man this game is fucking awsome! The amount of content is tremendous! Models are beutiful, game too, story is nice, mechanics are well made - this is one of the best, if not the best, adult game i've played. Huge respect! To perfect adult game i'd only want voice over (or at least sex sounds), animations and gallery with additional pics :> and im in half the game yet! cant fckin wait for more!

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes