JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Man this game is fucking awsome! The amount of content is tremendous! Models are beutiful, game too, story is nice, mechanics are well made - this is one of the best, if not the best, adult game i've played. Huge respect! To perfect adult game i'd only want voice over (or at least sex sounds), animations and gallery with additional pics :> and im in half the game yet! cant fckin wait for more!
Later in the game there are a ton of animations, don't you worry! ;-)

Reactions: martaprzych

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
What's so funny about my inquiry? My bad I'm sure you are probably just some simple minded jackass that isn't worth the time it took to write this.
Can't help you but this is what Hachi wrote on his patreon page in the changelog for version 51.
So perhaps this might solve your problem.
version 51 is released on april 7

Here is the changelog for 0.51:

* ~240 new renders (~500 with animations)
* 6 new animations
* ~14 new scenes
* featuring blowjobs, handjobs, eating out, bondage, bdsm, vanilla
* second part of the rescue mission
* one new side-character
* Reverted to using mono backend for 32 bit android version (should fix problems for those who started getting problems ~2 versions ago)

Have a great weekend,

- hachi

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
ok i finished (current) game and i have to say, that when organization come in, it feels like different game, and that part i dont like. id really preffer to develop earlier characters (especially scarlet, alice, hazel), cus it was really awsome :) just my opinion! cheers!

Reactions: User1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can I choose whether I want to play a fem or a male character, or do I need to play both?
this has mostly male mc, female mc happens only in specific place. to get full save and background idea of fem mc place need to play both (fem mc place appears bit/quite late game).

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Sonya - Have a session with Sonya after a maintenance check! Appears under punishment when Sonya reached 20 Submission 20 Obedience)
Cant get her Submission above 9. I did look under her profile in the stats to see what got me to 9 points and tried those again with no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am currently on Day 59.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sonya - Have a session with Sonya after a maintenance check! Appears under punishment when Sonya reached 20 Submission 20 Obedience)
Cant get her Submission above 9. I did look under her profile in the stats to see what got me to 9 points and tried those again with no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am currently on Day 59.
can't repeat 1 until maxed, gotta try others too.

Reactions: Crippy

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Can't help you but this is what Hachi wrote on his patreon page in the changelog for version 51.

* 6 new animations
* ~14 new scenes
* one new side-character
* Reverted to using mono backend for 32 bit android version (should fix problems for those who started getting problems ~2 versions ago)

Have a great weekend,

- hachi

Thank you, I'm thinking maybe I accidentally downloaded the wrong Android version of the update? That could be possible right? I just don't get it because I downloaded the update for Android and installed it and when I did it asked me if I wanted to update it and I did but still would get those screens, ‍ thanks for taking the time to try and help, I appreciate that.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020

* 6 new animations
* ~14 new scenes
* one new side-character

Have a great weekend,

- hachi

Hey so I just checked and it seems that I had downloaded the 64 bit version for Android. So maybe I would need to go with the 32 bit version. Do you think that could cure my issue? Then I wonder how I should use it once it's downloaded. Like should I delete the whole game and start over I wonder?

Reactions: Dunstan17

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey so I just checked and it seems that I had downloaded the 64 bit version for Android. So maybe I would need to go with the 32 bit version. Do you think that could cure my issue? Then I wonder how I should use it once it's downloaded. Like should I delete the whole game and start over I wonder?
question: on how old phone you are trying to install this?

Eruasa

Oct 17, 2019
So I'm on Android 12 and I tried to update the game from 0.48.1 with the 64 bit version, but I always get an error when I try to update it, "App not installed as package appears to be invalid.".
I downloaded it from the Mega link and the MixDrop link, but both won't work, and I have no idea why.
I think that it must be something on my end.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes