Noriplay

Aug 18, 2022
Gofile, Mega and Mix drop. Virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml ... First time this happens to me on the F95 site..

alex.oise

Feb 4, 2023
Hello,
I really like this game but french translation is very very poor.
Would be interested on some help to make a better french translation ? I'm not a professional translator but I know how to speak french.

brata

May 16, 2017
The main reason is to have insight at the organization. Something MC can't do by himself. The other reason is to tell the story from an insight of a villain, someone who is not sympathetic, and give it more depth in the reason why these characters act as they do. For me, writing the inner quarrels of the organization has been incredibly fun, and I enjoy giving Nyx and the organization more depth in general.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is basically what the devs in The Last of Us 2 tried to do and it failed..misserably.
Fix it plz before its too late

asnek

Apr 19, 2020
Hi
Playing android port of game and wondering if anybody has same issue as me.
I managed to complete almost all quests in current version but I'm stuck on [main quest]. When I get foursome scene with Anna Leah and Nadia in leisure centre. Begging of scene is fine but once we start having 'fun' in foursome game crashes. Crash is always at the same part of the scene. I'm unable to get through scene and complete the quest.

PS: as other people are giving suggestions let me throw in mine.
More dual punishments and with various combination of girls could be nice improvement for the game.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I can understand that, but everyone who's holding the ctrl key down to get through those three stars is going to miss all of that insight.

So you might want to sit back and rethink. There has to be a way that you can communicate this information to us without forcing us to this perspective. Nyx isa shitty human being that has the potential to grow into a good human being and watching her rationalize herself into continuing as a shitty human being is just painful.
This is one of the few games where a large percentage of players think that anything related to Nyx is a completely wasted work from dev and a waste of resources. I hope the dev sees how much players hate certain things and makes a correction in time to avoid losing a lot of players. If people have to press the CTRL button to get rid of Nyx, then we are in pretty deep.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
First we need to endure see nyx doing that shit to our LI, then send her away without a decent punishment, now we have her shoved in our throat as a FMC and it's unavoidable. Giving more content to a despised character and making her FMC i honestly don't know why you tough that would be good but it's your game, unfortunately it stoped being a game i enjoy to play.

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
graphics cant be changed from the lowest setting. When i select the graphic and exit setting menu the change is reverted, or rather never takes place

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is one of the few games where a large percentage of players think that anything related to Nyx is a completely wasted work from dev and a waste of resources. I hope the dev sees how much players hate certain things and makes a correction in time to avoid losing a lot of players. If people have to press the CTRL button to get rid of Nyx, then we are in pretty deep.
Or, trust that the same writer that did a face-turn arc for Sarah, Daisy, and Nadia, is going to be able to do so through Nyx--who, and we really should be clear, did a fraction of what those girls did.

Zero has shown us that the Organization rank-and-file are victims too, and we need some sort of idea of what they're doing, now that we know they're dealing with a diety other than Eris and Aneris--and Nyx, as people note, 'got away' which means her story is not over.

We're too far, too deep in to the story to start complaining that it has antagonist girls that aren't immediately able to be dealt with. That time to complain passed years ago, and if you're in this far, you should know the type of story this is, and that Nyx's story is well within the story style and tropes we've been presented.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I played up until Chapter 3 on Android but after updating it with the Ch. 3 update I get this screen for several actions so I haven't played since before the last update Screenshot_20230211-020017.png
Can anyone tell me how to remedy this so I can continue playing the story??? Please!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Or, trust that the same writer that did a face-turn arc for Sarah, Daisy, and Nadia, is going to be able to do so through Nyx--who, and we really should be clear, did a fraction of what those girls did.
The room for nyx is already prepared in the hotel on the 5th floor. ;)
So yeah that is gonna happen.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes