-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't but you will fall in love with her. o_O :love::whistle:
Unless you're talking about you personally, I think "falling in love" is a bit much. Maybe "learning to care for" and also "lusting after" or something? I don't think the MC's really at the "in love with" stage yet for Nadia.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Unless you're talking about you personally, I think "falling in love" is a bit much. Maybe "learning to care for" and also "lusting after" or something? I don't think the MC's really at the "in love with" stage yet for Nadia.
;) :whistle: :sneaky:

BlackJik

Sep 24, 2021
Hi,

Stuck on Scarlet "Unlikely Team-Up" at 82%, I read the previous posts about the workaround by repeating the scene with the bench but it doesn't work for me, I got the scene the next morning but Scarlet never goes to the secret base and clicking on Nadia doesn't do anything.

I hadn't played for a few version and I went straight to 0.49.

Edit:
Got through it by reloading an earlier save and finishing all the other missions before doing this one.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,

Stuck on Scarlet "Unlikely Team-Up" at 82%, I read the previous posts about the workaround by repeating the scene with the bench but it doesn't work for me, I got the scene the next morning but Scarlet never goes to the secret base and clicking on Nadia doesn't do anything.

I hadn't played for a few version and I went straight to 0.49.

Edit:
Got through it by reloading an earlier save and finishing all the other missions before doing this one.
well she rarely goes there.

thorandloki2020

May 17, 2020
I lost all my progress I was at 100% before the latest update. I play on Android mobile. Is there any way to import a save or something so I can get to where I was in the store?

vinyloox

Jun 18, 2018
hello, i need some help, i'm on 49.1 and i can't complete daisy's quest "checking daisy's work" i have the last star but leah doesn't show up in the hallway anymore when i punish daisy, thanks for help if you have the solution

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
hello, i need some help, i'm on 49.1 and i can't complete daisy's quest "checking daisy's work" i have the last star but leah doesn't show up in the hallway anymore when i punish daisy, thanks for help if you have the solution
Leah only show up when you choose observe her, which is not needed for your achievement.
You should have the option to finger her right after you choose basic punishment -> time out in the hallway, when you click on her picture when she is facing the wall.

Oh and a tip if you didn't know it.
When daisy is in the office and you do the check and you get not the wanted result you can use mouse wheel up to go back a few steps and then start clicking again until you get the result you want.
Saves days waiting till she is there again. ;)

Reactions: vinyloox

vinyloox

Jun 18, 2018
Leah only show up when you choose observe her, which is not needed for your achievement.
You should have the option to finger her right after you choose basic punishment -> time out in the hallway, when you click on her picture when she is facing the wall.

Oh and a tip if you didn't know it.
When daisy is in the office and you do the check and you get not the wanted result you can use mouse wheel up to go back a few steps and then start clicking again until you get the result you want.
Saves days waiting till she is there again. ;)
THX i got it (y)

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Why dev choose to waste renders on this enemy Nyx chick is beyond me and to make it worst i'm forced to play as her, ain't that just fucking great :cautious:

Reactions: Sngo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why dev choose to waste renders on this enemy Nyx chick is beyond me and to make it worst i'm forced to play as her, ain't that just fucking great :cautious:
cause she will integrate to island.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anybody got a save file from when the french girl spy escapes the island? Lost my save.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes