Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Sounds like you are doing it correctly. I'll probably add a textbox in the next version or a button to make it easier, especially since mobile users also have problems entering the cheats.
Yes I am a mobile user, pirate klayve worked in most games, but when I didn't work here, I wondered if I was typing the code in the wrong place.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Yes I am a mobile user, pirate klayve worked in most games, but when I didn't work here, I wondered if I was typing the code in the wrong place.
There is unfortunately a problem in mobile where keyboard input doesn't get picked up correctly. I'll fix that in the next version.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
There is unfortunately a problem in mobile where keyboard input doesn't get picked up correctly. I'll fix that in the next version.
It means that this is the reason, thank you very much for your information. I'm deleting the game now but I'm looking forward to the next version

Reactions: hachigames

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but just gonna put some of the misspelt writing I stumbled upon here:

Quest tab, Alice Cooking Lessons - screws up is mispelt as "scews up"
Quest tab, Yuki - one of her quests appears to have the wrong name, as "Peeking on Yuki" appears as a name for two separate and different quests.
Edit: I can see why both quests have the same name, but still would be useful for two to have different names.

Last edited:

Spotless

Sep 12, 2020
I read from browsing through comments there's no other guys, but do you end up having to share your girls with other girls? Is it something along the lines of lesbian ntr?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I read from browsing through comments there's no other guys, but do you end up having to share your girls with other girls? Is it something along the lines of lesbian ntr?
Kinda. There's some very basic lesbian content, but it's always within a scene with MC.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So is it like a threesome or does it contain some powerplay where a girl in the harem prefers another girl over you or something?
I'd say closer to a threesome, but imma be honest, the dev is just getting to the proper sex content for most girls (too early to tell), so this far I've just been enjoying the story more than anything, lol.

Reactions: hachigames

Spotless

Sep 12, 2020
I'd say closer to a threesome, but imma be honest, the dev is just getting to the proper sex content for most girls (too early to tell), so this far I've just been enjoying the story more than anything, lol.
I'll give it a shot then and see if it's for me.

Reactions: Emk54

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm 2 minutes into this new update and I've gotta ask... did someone else start helping you write? Because Yuki sounds nothing like Yuki. She is speaking in completely unaffected, normal flowing English sentences instead of her usual choppy broken English that is part of her charm. It's bumming me out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm 2 minutes into this new update and I've gotta ask... did someone else start helping you write? Because Yuki sounds nothing like Yuki. She is speaking in completely unaffected, normal flowing English sentences instead of her usual choppy broken English that is part of her charm. It's bumming me out.
I'm still doing all the writing. Which scenes are you referring to in particular? The ones with her trying to trick Hazel?

I never really intended her to use broken English, but you're right that the way she talked in the beginning kind of gave that impression.
Her sentences do flow a little bit better. In a way that is part of her arc. At first, she was very uncomfortable around other people. That's why she blurts out these things. Now that she is a bit more used to it, she does it a bit less. However, she still is incredible over-confident and a bit of an idiot.
She will also still fall back to the blurting when she is nervous.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I'm still doing all the writing. Which scenes are you referring to in particular? The ones with her trying to trick Hazel?

I never really intended her to use broken English, but you're right that the way she talked in the beginning kind of gave that impression.
Her sentences do flow a little bit better. In a way that is part of her arc. At first, she was very uncomfortable around other people. That's why she blurts out these things. Now that she is a bit more used to it, she does it a bit less. However, she still is incredible over-confident and a bit of an idiot.
She will also still fall back to the blurting when she is nervous.
Yeah, when talking about drugging Hazel. It just didn't seem like Yuki. I guess broken English was a poor way to describe her speech though. More like blunt and forceful, without much tact or grace. I'd hate to see her become too comfortable and normal. She's such a great character the way she is.

Reactions: Twistty

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, when talking about drugging Hazel. It just didn't seem like Yuki. I guess broken English was a poor way to describe her speech though. More like blunt and forceful, without much tact or grace. I'd hate to see her become too comfortable and normal. She's such a great character the way she is.
Don't worry. She will retain those traits of her, but I wanted to give her more depth as well.
So even though she develops as a character to be able to act more normal at times (especially in this arc of hers), she will still mostly remain the way she was most of the time.

Reactions: grgrgr5

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
How do I get the last step in the Workout quest, Leah doesnt really appear at the pool for me.
Once you gave her the kettle bells, you can go to the pool at any day in the afternoon and the event should trigger

EdoNight

Aug 21, 2018
Jesus dude, you are updating the game at a wonderfully refreshing pace! Keep up the good work because you're making a great game!

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes