California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
anything new with 0.8? swear 7.3 was released a few days ago
8.0 is the current update for Patrons. We are usually one update ahead of the other players who are only on F95zone. The community usually accedes to Hachi's wish not to release the current Patreon version until the next comes out. (i.e. 8.0 released to subscribers, 7.0 goes on F95, etc.) This time someone jumped the gun.

You got lucky -- so, enjoy! It's a full update. :)

Reactions: Kay_Kay

coffee_ninja

Sep 12, 2018
8.0 is the current update for Patrons. We are usually one update ahead of the other players who are only on F95zone. The community usually accedes to Hachi's wish not to release the current Patreon version until the next comes out. (i.e. 8.0 released to subscribers, 7.0 goes on F95, etc.) This time someone jumped the gun.

You got lucky -- so, enjoy! It's a full update. :)
You say lucky I disagree as that means a longer wait till the next update.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Are the rewards/punishment l something like a romance/corruption route's or can you do both as they are both part of the story?

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Yes I agree...More now less later....and it's not cool for the Dev (who is a good and active Dev here...)

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
gosh! that was quick...
*jumps in circles like an exited puppy*

big thanks!

(for some reason i have to think of waynes world... "we are unbworthy!") ;-)

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
You say lucky I disagree as that means a longer wait till the next update.
Not really. Hachi is a pro. He has a schedule and sticks to it. Every 3 weeks. No "the dog ate my homework", "My cousin's best friend's Mother's coworker stubbed their toe...". He just delivers.

It's true that if the community goes back to the no public release that we've followed you could be looking at 5 weeks rather than three... but we'll see. Once that early release genie is out of the bottle they usually never go back. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Are the rewards/punishment l something like a romance/corruption route's or can you do both as they are both part of the story?
You can do both, they have some weird culture on the Island concerning punishments. So you can do both with most girls, punish and love at same time. :)

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
actually you HAVE to do both to raise the stats of your hotel, if they do a good job reward them if they do a bad job its spanky time! (or stripping, or extra chores and so on)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You can do both, they have some weird culture on the Island concerning punishments. So you can do both with most girls, punish and love at same time. :)
What about overall? Are there different routes? I see there's no walkthrough so it's somewhat linear (at least story wise)

GiveMeTheLinks

Oct 22, 2019
Aww man installed the update and now my game won't open.
No error window or anything. It just opens the loading screen and closess by itself.
I had already installed Ver 7, but had no time to play it.
Im alone with this? Can I salvage my saved games?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes