DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What about overall? Are there different routes? I see there's no walkthrough so it's somewhat linear (at least story wise)
It is mainly linear, you have to fulfill certain quests and those open other quests, and some are connected. Game is well worth a try out in my opinion.

Reactions: kinkybastard

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
GiveMeTheLinks

Games saves should be in a location like below - "owner" being whatever your pc is called.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save

The game could be corrupted via download or extraction.
Try 7-zip - Winrar has given me some wierd erors in the past.

Weird you don't get any error message?

Reactions: California Doc

GiveMeTheLinks

Oct 22, 2019
GiveMeTheLinks

The game could be corrupted via download or extraction.
Try 7-zip - Winrar has given me some wierd erors in the past.

Weird you don't get any error message?
Yeah, no errors, the window just opens, loads and closes.
I guess I had bad luck and it got corrupted? Currently re-downloading it, hope it solves it.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Since this was leaked, I might as well as a changelog.
Nothing much I can do about it, but I'm really bummed about it right now, since it not only screws with all my plans and kills the hard work I put in to get ahead, but it also screws over all my supporters :(

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the version.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
@hachigames

So at v0.8 is the game a couple of updates from being completed. Or is this one of those Episode 1 things that developers seem to be doing now.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Much more scenes with Leah would be better, thanks for the ver 0.8 couldnt play the 0.7 for some odd reason it was extremly laggy but that gone in new update

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I know it's not the way Hachi wants to do it but sneaky me is happy I can play the new update a few days early .
And I asked about it before but will we get new "things "to do with Alice too in next updates ? New girl may be a chalenge but so far I prefer the "old "girls.

Oh and is it only me , but I noticed this game is fast to download , much faster as most games.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I do think it is BAD to do this to such a good and reliable developer. I could understand with some of the "A" holes that just string you along but Hachi is not like that they deliver!
On the one hand I agree hachi doesn't deserve this

On the other hand I'm still going to play this update so I can't go around judging

• Haha

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Nothing much I can do about it, but I'm really bummed about it right now, since it not only screws with all my plans and kills the hard work I put in to get ahead, but it also screws over all my supporters :(

Cheer up, Hachi! All of us who support you know you had no control over this. For my part, I think of it as a minor downer. No big deal. At the end of the day, it was us, the community (or at least one of us) who did this. But, then again, the sky isn't falling, the sun will come up tomorrow and there's still a damn fine chance we'll get into Leah's pants eventually! ;) And (from my perspective anyway) there ain't nobody shootin' at us. Always makes it a good day in my book!

For all you F95ers out there -- enjoy! As you can see from his post, Hachi is a very kind person. Nobody expects you not to play the release, heck, that would be dumb. Just have fun.

May 7, 2020

don't get frustrated

u are doing good job

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is Chaos In the clothing store, 4th star in the game yet?

The hint is "I have to check the surveillance system in the evening. (Possible once per day after work. Check multiple times.)" and I've installed the system to reach that star, yet I have no option to discover that Sarah is being a bitch to her sister again. (At least that's what I'm assuming will be discovered.)

Edit: Apparently I only *thought* I had the surveillance system. Went to the electronics store and checked and now purchased it... will update again after it's installed.

Edit 2: The surveillance system is in my inventory but I can't trigger the installation.

Similarly I haven't figured out how to raise Alice's exhibitionism so that I can join her in the shower.

Edit 3: Well, that makes sense. You check the surveillance system on your PC in your hotel room. Of course. :rolleyes: I should have guessed. I will apparently need another one since there's still a surveillance system in my inventory.

Edit 4(Final?) : and alice, cooking training at 16:00 back up to stripping as punishment till she's got at least 15 exhibitionism.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes