Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
I used to love this VN. However it started getting worse and worse. Every update just brings more boring, repetitive filler. New shitty characters appear and makes you hate them. Story goes nowhere, just walks in circles. I'm done, leaving once great VN, because it was turned to trash.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hachigames you need either new dictionary or new spellchecker. attachment has biggest blurb ever. another typo when mc visits at dorm 2nd time.

still funny and nice update dumbfounding way and short even there were several quests. lethe must hate nyx a lot.

hd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

sport-racing

Sep 13, 2024
Does anybody know, how to save the save game on my android device? Is there a manual for it?
Because I wanted to update to the new chapter and get an error Code, that the Version doesn't fit. I have checked my installed and It's an old one 0.48.1.
Any ideas?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
lethe must hate nyx a lot.
you just can't imagine how much Lethe hates Nyx. She's an existential threat to her. Nyx is apparently the only one who is immune to Lethe's magic.
Another thing is that I understand that she is physically unable to eliminate her since they are all, which is obvious, in a common dream, and physically they are still on that military base on the island.
and I wonder how Uncle Dick is doing, is he really not alarmed that his girls have not responded for several days? although sleep is a non-linear thing, a person in a dream can experience a couple of minutes of events in a couple of seconds of real time ... so on the island they probably just did not have time to understand that something is wrong with the girls. and on the other hand - how can Uncle Dick help them? if his nephew, who owns the Powers, could not cope with Lethe, what can a simple soldier oppose to the goddess of oblivion?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you just can't imagine how much Lethe hates Nyx. She's an existential threat to her. Nyx is apparently the only one who is immune to Lethe's magic.
Another thing is that I understand that she is physically unable to eliminate her since they are all, which is obvious, in a common dream, and physically they are still on that military base on the island.
and I wonder how Uncle Dick is doing, is he really not alarmed that his girls have not responded for several days? although sleep is a non-linear thing, a person in a dream can experience a couple of minutes of events in a couple of seconds of real time ... so on the island they probably just did not have time to understand that something is wrong with the girls. and on the other hand - how can Uncle Dick help them? if his nephew, who owns the Powers, could not cope with Lethe, what can a simple soldier oppose to the goddess of oblivion?
The cracks are already showing.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Damn it, I know who that ghost is at the academy - it's Jasmine (Sonya's mother)! Why her? She was already essentially a ghost in her own body. Lete knows how to be ironic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn it, I know who that ghost is at the academy - it's Jasmine (Sonya's mother)! Why her? She was already essentially a ghost in her own body. Lete knows how to be ironic.
tnere are quite a few who haven't been introduced in dream yet.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Thank you for the link. The problem is, I installed the game in the secured folder, there is no permission to read the data files. It's not possible... Do you know where I can download a savegame to join chapter 2 (all quests completed and next quest will be in Paris).
No I am sorry, I don't play on android and I havent seen any android save been shared here as far I can remember only for pc.
But maybe some android player sees your post and hopefully will share a save game with you or tell you how you can backup savefiles from there.
Not a android expert but can't you acces the savefile folder manually on your phone and copy it then to another part of you device?
How did you do it going from chapter 1 to chapter 2?

sport-racing

Sep 13, 2024
No I am sorry, I don't play on android and I havent seen any android save been shared here as far I can remember only for pc.
But maybe some android player sees your post and hopefully will share a save game with you or tell you how you can backup savefiles from there.
Not a android expert but can't you acces the savefile folder manually on your phone and copy it then to another part of you device?
How did you do it going from chapter 1 to chapter 2?
Thank you for your reply!
I Was able to find a solution: Install total commander on the secured space, save the savegame (you have access with it) and then copy it to the unsecured area. There I installed the game again and it works now. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Assiemodis
4.30 star(s) 208 Votes