liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
the anime cliche writing of girls as horrible person getting redeemed is a painful loop in this game. but the scenes are hot so maybe I'm gonna change rating from a 1star to a 3star

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gonna be honest love the game, but I think maybe it is time to set it up as a second chapter or game. This game is a WHOLE lot of content and the transition to BDSM U area is a great area to cut it off as the first chapter and have the second chapter start at the transition.
maybe, not sure if it's possible on unity to make persistent save.

blam12

Jan 31, 2022
the anime cliche writing of girls as horrible person getting redeemed is a painful loop in this game. but the scenes are hot so maybe I'm gonna change rating from a 1star to a 3star
Frankly, what harms the game more than anything for me is how it quickly becomes a bunch of checkmarks to fill, and since there isn't a lot of misc content it gets boring rather quickly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well still funny update albeit short (even compared to normal update), lethe's dream world improved some girls (like scarlet (like she and sarah switched personalities) and alice). easy to guess what girl is bansheeing at school's cellar.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Frankly, what harms the game more than anything for me is how it quickly becomes a bunch of checkmarks to fill, and since there isn't a lot of misc content it gets boring rather quickly
"Misc content"

Fuck, dude. Maybe that's what I'm trying to think of. That's the beauty of sandboxes. No need for various side quests or trying to connect shit to the main plot. It just needs other shit to do. Namely, the already wide cast of amazing-looking character models. The overall plot is still kind of interesting but it's definitely not the reason I keep coming back, that's for sure. And yet ... why not just have various, repeatable or unlockable events for each character? The MC's literally got a harem at his fingertips with no real obstacles.

It also even seems like the stats for each character are essentially pointless now too. I can't really imagine what purpose that serves now. Why throw out the "progress with each character and unlock events" and do "write a lot of different side quest scenarios"? It seems like a lot more effort in terms of writing and it really does just turn into a regular VN only with a lot more clicking around and awkwardly chopping up a scene by having to wait a day each time.

Ran out of ideas? Don't worry. Just add more misc content. Want to keep the game going a little longer? More misc content. Want to write various subplots that only cover a small number of overused characters that still don't really give them more depth? Bitch, I just told you! Skip that! More misc content!

The MC should be able to just call almost every single character over at this point and not just for one-time events. Even the repeatable events are like, "Okay cool so do you get variations or progressions with that scene as you keep doing it or leveling up the character's stats?" "Nah, that's it. It's just a standalone, repeatable event." What?

For real. Scarlett looks amazing with them wet tiddies ... let's just have more of that. Hottest character models all in one game, most of their backstories are already established, they're good to go, and we still gotta look for a reason? Why? Hwhy? Huuuuwhy?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The dictator who participates from the beginning of the game,we haven't seen him fuck any woman.Why?

Last edited:

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
The current model of some story progression, and some sex stuff is actually ideal. And I don't care that the stats have been abandoned. They don't fit the way the game is being presented anymore.

What does feel lacking, and would be very nice to get a bit of in each release, is some character progression. Not every character needs to be in bashful love with MC, and thus not every character needs the same kind of development, personality, or followup.

I would personally prefer more time spent on the personalities of Zero, Lyra, Scarlet and Sarah. Daisy was also amazing during her character arc. Nadia is currently pretty average but her model is amazing and she could do a lot of different things, personality wise.

As far as kinky stuff goes, pet play, collars, room assignments, ie bathing assistant, dungeon assistant, farm assistant, military postings, just like the work assignments that existed at the beginning of the game. But because you're relationship is already developed the interactions are more playful, and they're wearing less. (or more)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is the story arc with Nyx, Lethe and the organisation bunch on the island finished or is it still going? Been saving updates since 0.66 to play them in one go when this arc is done.

Reactions: legend_shon

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Because the mc is the only male who can stay on the island besides old dudes without problems.
It is explained in the beginning of the game.
Thanks for the explanation.Now I understand why this game is so boring,we have to see the same asshole mc fucking over and over again.

4.30 star(s) 208 Votes