cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and these's characters reach their end game in 0.25 or so. half of them zombies. Alice Yuki, cafe blonde(worst), they all have the same personalities. and 2-3 almost like them. unfortunately if some people who have authority on hachi tot tell him to skip and forget this, it would be for months.
He must just take tped girls in hotel. and if he wants, add new comers in his fantasy story, but new, not old characters with different hairlines:oops:
none.

Reactions: legend_shon

boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
i completed everything up to wherever it was up to around 3 month ago, but then my pc died and i had to get a new one. but i dont want to restart the whole game now. does anyone have a save file from something like version .63

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think the time has come to see this game with a female protagonist.Now with the male mc it became very boring.

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
i completed everything up to wherever it was up to around 3 month ago, but then my pc died and i had to get a new one. but i dont want to restart the whole game now. does anyone have a save file from something like version .63
I guess that's more believable than "dog ate my saves and died from it. if you will share your saves, it will make me feel better".

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
you are still wet behind the ears at F95, you will see more dumbfounding things as you spend time here.
Hahaha
I have seen enough dumbfounding things already on this forum in the 3 year I am on this forum.
Enough to know alot of people have problems with reading or know how to use the search function here. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hahaha
I have seen enough dumbfounding things already on this forum in the 3 year I am on this forum.
Enough to know alot people have problems with reading or know how to use the search function here. :ROFLMAO:
well i still once in a while see new cases even after all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: Assiemodis
Dec 21, 2021
How to punish sarah by having her clean up? Its in the lazy girl quest, 1st and 3rd star completed, and this is the 2nd objective. When i try to punish her the game automatically plays the spanking route and i dont get any option to choose something else.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to punish sarah by having her clean up? Its in the lazy girl quest, 1st and 3rd star completed, and this is the 2nd objective. When i try to punish her the game automatically plays the spanking route and i dont get any option to choose something else.
what description says?

Dec 21, 2021
"I can catch sarah being lazy at the pool and punish her by having her clean up."

And thats my problem, i can catch her but after the game just automatically plays the spanking part to the end.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I don't know why but the game wont start. It will stay in a loading screen.
View attachment 3945658
That indicates that the resources can't be loaded, which usually means a faulty install/extraction, or when trying to run it directly from the zip program. Sometimes the folder (permission) can also play a role.

A lot of the time, redownloading, and extracting it again cleanly will solve the problem.

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
Gonna be honest love the game, but I think maybe it is time to set it up as a second chapter or game. This game is a WHOLE lot of content and the transition to BDSM U area is a great area to cut it off as the first chapter and have the second chapter start at the transition.

4.30 star(s) 208 Votes