jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
Really hope he ends the dream sequence next update. Really milking it way too long!
I would guess that it's gonna be at least another 2-3 updates minimum before we finish the dream sequence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knowing this game though, I could easily see this being stretched out significantly longer.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I would guess that it's gonna be at least another 2-3 updates minimum before we finish the dream sequence.

Knowing this game though, I could easily see this being stretched out significantly longer.
I hope not,
Nyx was bad enough (the only female char i seriously want to be removed from the game) but this dream world was the reason for me to stop playing which is sad since i really liked the game until now.
So i'm not touching the game until this is finished and then skip through it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dictator who participates from the beginning of the game,we haven't seen him fuck any woman.Why?
until curse is lifted only island native males can spend time there.

Is the fem protag a big part of the game even later? I can barely tolerate skipping through it :HideThePain:
no fear that mc gets dominated, fem protag is it's own game inside main game after some time.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
What does feel lacking, and would be very nice to get a bit of in each release, is some character progression. Not every character needs to be in bashful love with MC, and thus not every character needs the same kind of development, personality, or followup.
While that would be ideal, I honestly don't think we're going to get that. Rather than push a dev who doesn't want to do that or doesn't have the ability to do that, I'd settle for more boning.

Good writing > Superficial> Crap writing

Last edited:
Reactions: multiversetheory

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HailDicktator-0.71.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
the gay tag it's for those idiots who say they fucked a lot of girls.Where ever you meet a stupit who claims to fuck a lot of girls he is surely the biggest gay.
What? Are you actually senile, old man? The f are you talking about :KEK::KEK:
Tell us why you like the dick of the protagonist of this game so much?
Never said I did, I'm not the one crying about NOT seeing other penises, I see from your pfp that you have a type though, at least you are honest with your sexuality and not the usual closeted cuc- I mean sharing aficionado

seth_hst

Mar 29, 2020
I am playing in android, but after finishing chapter 2, I cannot install chapter 3. It says newer app version already installed. Should I delete the app and install only chapter 3? Would I lose the save games? What can i do?
Thanks for the help in advance

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i havent played this game in a while. did the dev ever fix the game later on so that its not just open walkthrough > skip to specific time/day > rinse and repeat with absolutely nothing to do in between? i loved this game but fuck man this had to be one of the worst uses of sandbox ive seen. i dont even like visual novels but think id prefer this was a VN

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am playing in android, but after finishing chapter 2, I cannot install chapter 3. It says newer app version already installed. Should I delete the app and install only chapter 3? Would I lose the save games? What can i do?
Thanks for the help in advance
It's unfortunately something that sometimes happens on android. The only way to fix it is to delete the older chapter which will unfortunately remove your save games (as there is no option in android to keep data).

however you can make a backup of your saves. The location is
Code:
Android\data\com.HachiGames.HailDicktator\files\save
Alternatively, the game starts with the first scene of chapter 3 if you start a new game on the new install.

I hope that helps.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i havent played this game in a while. did the dev ever fix the game later on so that its not just open walkthrough > skip to specific time/day > rinse and repeat with absolutely nothing to do in between? i loved this game but fuck man this had to be one of the worst uses of sandbox ive seen. i dont even like visual novels but think id prefer this was a VN
well there is something to do near every day especially if has opened nyx's content but otherwise it's every other day before "dream" starts.

SidRay

Jan 10, 2019
I hope not,
Nyx was bad enough (the only female char i seriously want to be removed from the game) but this dream world was the reason for me to stop playing which is sad since i really liked the game until now.
So i'm not touching the game until this is finished and then skip through it.
I completely agree with you. Nyx and the organisation were horrible to begin with, but this dream sequence is just unbearable. I'm waiting for this dream sequence to be over as well so that I can finish it in all one go. Hopefully it won't be too many more updates before it's done.

4.30 star(s) 208 Votes