3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I appreciate your review Mr Friendly. I will address all of your points and explain the reason for why I made this chapter.
With that being said, every conversation and scene (not including sex scenes) have a meaning inside the overall story and character development.

Please don't make all sex scenes mandatory, we don't get much choice in games (especially this one so far though it is early) and choosing who the MC fucks is often all we get.

I numbered your replies and will answer each in my own spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I appreciate your review Mr Friendly. I will address all of your points and explain the reason for why I made this chapter.
With that being said, every conversation and scene (not including sex scenes) have a meaning inside the overall story and character development.
Loved the update, some really hot content. I just hope we get to see the girls again

ps. the tags need updating

vultron

May 19, 2018
A game about a monarchy is one of the few times incest would actually make sense beyond it just being a fetish for people. haha

Reactions: Burgh917

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Gonna try this game it's peaked my interest and I need to see if the flashback works or dosn't.
However what really caught my attention is hearing the friends excuse used now that had me in stiches.
Only because it's not even a remotely valid excuse for cheating but because some idiots actually think it is.
Just because Ross used it do's not make it a good excuse.
Even if your on a break you are still in a technicaly couple you are still in a relationship you haven't broken up.
It's is only not cheating if you are single, divorced or widowed which you are not.
As for being a valid excuse it's up there with other excuse's claiming not to have been cheating like "I did not have sexual relation's with that woman she only sucked my cock" or "it's not really being unfaithfull I only fingered her" you may as well just quote Shaggy and say "it wasn't me".

Just Sayin.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Damn, the first real decision comes and I'm already conflicted. I really wonder how our choices will affect the narrative will it be the one sided point system of either being humble or arrogance that determine the ending or will it be certain scenarios ?

BTW since this is a Monarch/leadership based story their DEFINETLY needs to be some arrogance, pride etc that should be in the story as that's what makes Nobility soo interesting, for all thier flaws their is some merit to their thinking but if they goo too deep into the Rabbit hole they end up like the French Kings.

Reactions: Grelk and Crusher56

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I agree with MrFriendly. This feels like a different game.

When all the girls (or at least some of them) return later in the game and are of importance, than I can life with the long flashback. But a lot of what happens feels rushed and hasted.

The whole drug plot is the best example. Yeah you can say why he does that but it feels wrong. Especially because that dude wont be the only drug dealer. The plan is stupid ... there are better ways to get that ... just report that dude, his room gets controlled and the bags of drugs are all there.

And yes - some objects are way to big .. the camera and the trinket ^^ ...

I do like the decision at the end with Mike - if that has severe consequences ... if not, it is just cheap drama.

That we dont know that we (more or less) have a girlfriend is a problem for many ppl. We probably wont have to choice to avoid everything what happens - and some dont like to cheat ... give us the option to dont cheat on her or maybe change it that they agreed to meet with other or something like that. And maybe add that as a thought for the MC when that Lola and Brooke stuff happens.

Some scenes feel a bit "chopped" or have continuity problems. The scene with Lola and Brooke. When Lola grabs the bottle just to put it down. There were at least one other but I have forgotten what it was, but it bothered me in that moment ... I think it was during the "ritual".

When events (or maybe some in more flashbacks) matter in the present timeline that it can be ok - but the story feels a bit off currently - and the end of the update is a bit anticlimactic.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Short review:

I really like the render quality and the character designs. Especially Madison and Lucy are cute as hell.
The plot at its core has an interesting premise. The mordern day monarch that seems to be a genuinely good guy, too rises to power and fame.

It's just a pity I didn't see 2 out of 3 characters I got to know a little in the first part in the second one, and Lucy for 1 minute. Such an early flashback can only mean that Dex will appear soon, because all the other stuff is more or less unnecessary to know right now and could have been mentioned in 3-4 sentences as thoughts in the right context.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you're going to build this world.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes