3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
There will be no "management" feature. There will be choices that you make regarding the company, which will result in different outcomes. This is a Visual Novel and nothing else.
It's really a shame... Nice renders and, for once, new places and characters (who seams gorgeous)... but only VN with too much "bla bla bla for nothing" and well, no perversity at all, it's like in the Care Bears world (yeah, you, as reader, imagine there are perversity things, but there is none of that clearly in the story for now)... well, thanks for the "only a story" thing (as always and as so many others) and I think you will have an audience... but, to me, it's at the limit to "why is it here? It's not really the good place for it" (and please, I've well said, it's at the LIMIT to it like all the stuff with "no sexual content" to me... only my opinion). Good luck anyway 'cause you really deserved it! And for another time, with "Management" tag, think at least to players who like it for what is it really and not for only "some choices which are decisives"... VN (only like that) is not Management

Reactions: JJR

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started but as soon as I saw Madison's license plate I had a feeling I'd like game, nice nod to mythology there.

My only complaint this far in is that using the rename feature has made the conversations very formal. May have to go back and substitute sis for sister.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
v0.1, short, but quality.

Appealing setting, nice writing.

Love the choice of music, thick rich sound everywhere.
Only track transitions are rough at the moment, but that will be remedied, I imagine.

Renders are really pleasant to look at.
The store front could look a bit fancier though.

Overall, +1 fan, can't wait for more.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really like this game so far. Nice renders and beautiful girls. Excited to see whats to come.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It looks very promising. Beautiful girls,awesome renders. The letters of the text box are not well appreciated in some parts. Waiting for more updates (0.1)

TenStrip

Apr 10, 2020
It's really a shame... Nice renders and, for once, new places and characters (who seams gorgeous)... but only VN with too much "bla bla bla for nothing" and well, no perversity at all, it's like in the Care Bears world (yeah, you, as reader, imagine there are perversity things, but there is none of that clearly in the story for now)... well, thanks for the "only a story" thing (as always and as so many others) and I think you will have an audience... but, to me, it's at the limit to "why is it here? It's not really the good place for it" (and please, I've well said, it's at the LIMIT to it like all the stuff with "no sexual content" to me... only my opinion). Good luck anyway 'cause you really deserved it! And for another time, with "Management" tag, think at least to players who like it for what is it really and not for only "some choices which are decisives"... VN (only like that) is not Management
Hi I'm the artist on this. I can guarantee in the next update you'll be finding some full-blown perversity, as well as decisions affecting future events.

I joined his Patreon, I didn't find anything related to the new update. He expects more support, very few.
I believe it will take time to have another update, and depending on the amount of support (if not increased)
I fear it will be abandoned (I hope not) but working without a return is complicated.
although getting a lot of support from the start is difficult, we usually expect some updates to see if we’re going to like it or not.
Right now we're almost at the same image count as the previous chapter, but not even through the chapter's story. I'm pushing for more previews being put out, but I'm still focused on just getting things done, and done well.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I joined his Patreon, I didn't find anything related to the new update. He expects more support, very few.
I believe it will take time to have another update, and depending on the amount of support (if not increased)
I fear it will be abandoned (I hope not) but working without a return is complicated.
although getting a lot of support from the start is difficult, we usually expect some updates to see if we’re going to like it or not.
I'm sure the more updates get posted (especially the ones with sex scenes) interest will start to build up way faster. Expecting a full 100% return on an initial investment right away isn't realistic. Heck even the largest creators like DrPinkCake had to start from the bottom and with consistent work ethic, he now rakes in money.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hail to the king Typos etc.

Hopefully choices matter, since all the intro ones seem to always lead to the same thing.

Wish the text box opacity was able to be changed. Sometimes the letters blend in. Or some way of having the text stand out a bit better like drop shadows or outlines.

Slow loads are slightly annoying

Some typos, and some weird language. A once over on all the writing should make it virtually flawless.

Example.
You can't help but always think like a businessman, do you? : (the "do you" should be "can you")

Butt Massage
honey ~ its okay. : it's

Chess
But we never really got around playing : around to playing
I think I've not made any wrong decision yet : decisions (or) made a wrong decision yet

Foot Massage
It ocurred : occurred

There's a better chance of raining tomorrow : of it raining

Zanzibar Interactive

Hail To The King Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2020
Example.
You can't help but always think like a businessman, do you? : (the "do you" should be "can you")

Butt Massage
honey ~ its okay. : it's

Chess
But we never really got around playing : around to playing
I think I've not made any wrong decision yet : decisions (or) made a wrong decision yet

Foot Massage
It ocurred : occurred

There's a better chance of raining tomorrow : of it raining
Nice job eyeing those typos! Will correct them for the next release.

Reactions: Kendra

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
The mothers model is pretty hot, its a shame she looks like cousin itt from the Adams family with that hair cut :( Hopefully he puts it to a vote for his patreons in the future... Get her a new doo!
cousin-itt.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes