• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
For me it was the last one. Incest and fishing in same game?!!
The funny thing is for me it was the first pic with the wine bottle which somehow changed from second pos to there now others keep thinking it's for the girl...who gives a shit about her...I am here for the wine...

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Very impressive in every way, congratulations.
I think I saw an apostrophe in the wrong place , but I am not sure.;)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
story, renders and music all look/sound great, very nice 0.1 update :)
any chance for animation in the future?
and eyeshadow on mom is a BIT too much :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Curves galore :love: Evelyn and Madison look great looks very promising so far good start.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
took the liberty of cleaning up the script file a lil
took care of all the gasp - sigh and some typos. as well as some wording and such

just drop and replace script.rpy(remove any numbers in front of) into the "game" folder and your good

Zanzibar Interactive if you want to go over it help yourself

View attachment script.rpy

updated it - missed a few...

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Great job so far.. it's refreshing to get into a game and not be bombarded with Engrish and totally unbelievable renders. Rich environment is a plus.. just a smooth start to what could be an elegant and immersive game. Was really getting into the charactor.. Enjoy being able to pick a first AND last name.. The texts from dad.. loved that aspect. Two thumbs up and waiting for more.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Just a quick question judging from the overview incest was removed is there a patch to fix that or is there something I can do on my end such as running a script of some sort that would change whatever word was used to replace mom with mom same with sister

Zanzibar Interactive

Hail To The King Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2020
Just a quick question judging from the overview incest was removed is there a patch to fix that or is there something I can do on my end such as running a script of some sort that would change whatever word was used to replace mom with mom same with sister
No need for a patch, you'll get to define relationships at the beginning of the game.

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
This game really reminds me of a sadly very short-lived TV series "Kings". It's a good thing, as long as the MC doesn't turn out to be gay. Great renders, music that pulls you into the setting, no exotic tags, all wins in my opinion. I was a little worried that we're going to see MC's face there for a second, luckily didn't happen.

And when I saw their family crest, I thought for a second it's an easter egg about Knights Who Say Ni, got a chuckle out of me. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one.

JJR

Dec 23, 2016
There will be no "management" feature. There will be choices that you make regarding the company, which will result in different outcomes. This is a Visual Novel and nothing else.
Pity, had the management tag so I thought there would be more to that. Still, good luck

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes